Agnete Kjolsrud - Get Jinxed

posted
Total Posts
show more
Irreversible
Fixed the rest as well.

http://puu.sh/wEO1N/6140e935f7.txt
Thanks guys! I've improved my parts by a lot :3

Tarrasky: Use this version for color hax!
My Nam Jeff
This beatmap is really good! Osu! needs more active mappers for English songs, and the one you got here is really amazing! Keep up the good work :)
Mismagius

Naotoshi wrote:

regarding 00:37:495 (4,5,1) -
there isnt actually a drum sound on 00:37:662 (1) - where the spinner starts, so putting a triple there is a bit disingenuous (which is why i said to put doubles there which everyone promptly rejected)
ninja spinner - i agree that it's a bit short but it's a 6 star map anyway, a sudden spinner of all things is not the hardest part of the map, plus having a click on that sound doesn't really fit so a trple with slow slider doesnt work that well. unless it's a double with a slow slider, that could be a good compromise to avoid having such a short spinner in the map.
^

also about 00:39:662 (1,2,1,2) - there's a clear emphasis difference between these two combos, justifying the change in spacing the way it is, so no change on both of the critical issues
Topic Starter
Tarrasky
all diffs updated

EDIT: Master dif: Since i have doubled the NC sequence, i think is better i decrease a bit the hp drain, are really high now, will decrease by hp6
Voli

Mismagius wrote:

also about 00:39:662 (1,2,1,2) - there's a clear emphasis difference between these two combos, justifying the change in spacing the way it is, so no change on both of the critical issues
The thing with these notes 00:39:662 (1,2,1,2) - is that this is still part of the slow part/buildup to the kiai, so having these massive jumps on the claps here feels counterintuitive because the music gets a hundred times more intense here 00:40:328 - . So if you'd adjust the pattern to something like this, which is already enough emphasis for only those claps imo, you shift the emphasis more towards 00:40:328 (1) - and onwards. How it is now, the kiai just feels underwhelming due to the spacing in the buildup.

Perhaps you can give it a second thought?
Mismagius
Topic Starter
Tarrasky

Mismagius wrote:

http://puu.sh/wGsjY/014a522c3a.osu
ok updated!

waiting a miracle
Nao Tomori
leeroy shadowstep leeroy shadowstep leeroy cold blood x2 prep evis

theres ur miracle
Topic Starter
Tarrasky
omg after years!!!
squirrelpascals
Leroy jenkins
Mismagius
so since i'm calmer now and can answer in a more decent way...
my difficulty was mapped nearly 2 years ago, when i didn't really bother keeping my mapping up to standards of even that time. that doesn't exactly mean the map is 100% bad but it just doesn't have the polishment of a 2017 map. the reason why i was so reluctant to changing stuff was that most of the changes just make the map really inconsistent within itself, since there's a lot of symmetry and wide angles, changing some patterns just would make it more confusing and remapping it at this point would just be a bigger issue for tarrasky.

i wanted the diff to be deleted because it was the easiest way to get the map ranked since the difficulty was the biggest issue of the mapset but yeah, seems like it's good enough now.

just hopefully people don't get the wrong idea that this is how i would currently map stuff and don't judge it as "just another low quality BD map" :D
Voli
i wanna try something fun right now, i guess some people call it t1 qualifying

@Mismagius, for the record I wasn't trying to bash on your difficulty when modding, i hope i didn't come across as such.

for logging purposes, this was bubbled long before the bn tier rule, therefore t1 is able to qualify it since 6 months period is still active
Topic Starter
Tarrasky
Thank you everyone <3
ZekeyHache
*plays chorus singing hallelujah*
Natteke desu
just in case, staff still can add tags on web

Congrats!
Shmiklak
Grats owo
Kyouren
Congrulations!
Malevolution
I'm surprised you just used the singer's name as the artist and not Djerv, since they're the band that performed that song.
Mismagius

Malevolution wrote:

I'm surprised you just used the singer's name as the artist and not Djerv, since they're the band that performed that song.
discussed at t/372271/start=150
Venix
lol funny thing. also gratz
OzenIce
Gratz Tarrask
~
Naren
:thinking:
667-
oHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH