posted
Total Posts
show more
Cryptic

Tarrasky wrote:

I'll request IamKwaN to check the metadata, he can help me i guess

And i find a post from Charles445 in other beatmap with the same song t/160396
He said the artist is "Djerv", but i will check with IamKwaN anyway
Pretty sure Agnete Kjolsrud is just from Djerv and the composition is by Riot Games themselves as they do all their music. The main part here that I'm uncertain of is if the artist should be the composer "Riot" or the game "League of Legends." Persoanlly, if I was KwaN, I'd get you to make the artist Riot and keep the source as League of Legends, but since I'm not 100% confident in my metadata checking skills I'd rather wait for KwaN.
Topic Starter
Tarrasky
IamKwaN profile:
Ask me for a metadata check: I have to take a break, please go ask alacat / Fycho.

alacat profile:
@BN, QAT : If you're worry about metadata before giving bubble/qualfy, feel free to ask me!

Fycho profile:
Don't send me any requests(Mod/GD/Metadata/etc) now. Modding on my own accord!

everyone is busy, will need wait
( i don't know who more i can call for metadata check :/ )
Cryptic
I've contacted alacat so we'll wait and see.
Topic Starter
Tarrasky
Still waiting
Izzywing
EDIT - irrelevant post disregard
Topic Starter
Tarrasky
I request Lanturn to help me with metadata and he said:
16:17 Lanturn: Agnete Kjølsrud / Agnete Kjolsrud - Get Jinxed and League of Legends for source should be fine
16:18 Lanturn: https://soundcloud.com/leagueoflegends/get-jinxed is more than enough really
16:19 Lanturn: It's a free download so this is the best you'll get for metadata really

And i think the same, Agnete Kjolsrud looks okay, since the vocal is by her, not exactly the song is from Djerv
"Vocals by: Agnete Kjølsrud from the band Djerv." in official League of Legends soundcloud link
Yuii-
To be honest, the metadata that could be used for this song is either "League of Legends" or Agnete Kjolsrud.

I am not sure about Djerv at all, since they are being considered as "companions".
Here is all the proof I have gathered:

Twitter from the official band. It is actually very important to take it into account since they clarify that the person involved in the song is Agnete herself instead of the whole band.
Official YouTube video of League of Legends' channel. Once again, very important as well, we can find "Vocals by: Agnete Kjølsrud from the band Djerv." in the video's description.
Djerv's website. There's nothing specified that they made the song, so "Djerv" being the official artist is a "no".

I would personally say that "Agnete Kjolsrud" should be the one in the title. But, once again, maybe "League of Legends" (aka Riot Games) invented the composition and such.
Kuron-kun
Yeah, this metadata seems correct, since I looked for it some time ago and it was the same.

I agree with yuii

Nice mapset, tarracéu. ♥
Lanturn
This is the best you'll get for song credits, now that I've found it: http://promo.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/music-of-league/ (song credits are at the bottom in a link)

This soundtrack was composed, arranged, orchestrated, mixed and produced by the Riot Games Music Team:

Michael “1NST1TUT10N” Barry
Christian “Praeco” Linke
Sebastien “Chemicalseb” Najand
Dan “marignak” Negovan
Alexander “Scherzophrenia” Temple

Get Jinxed

Guitar, lyrics: Christian Linke
Bass: Eugene Kang
Vocals: Agnete Kjolsrud
Additional lyrics: Viranda Tantula, Toa Dunn

"Riot Games Music Team" would maybe be the band name I guess in this case, although it's just listing the members of it. To be honest, it really shouldn't matter. Either or, one of them is going to get left out in some sense.

Anyways, there's some progression maybe?

Edit: or not.
If you download the album from the official site, then the contributing artist is League of Legends lol. how fun.
Cryptic

Lanturn wrote:

-snip-
Thats what I was saying, thats why I wanted a QAT to check to avoid straight-up nasty metadata DQs - but I didn't get any responses.

I honestly think that crediting the song to Agnete Kjolsrud when she is only the singer would be a disservice to the actual composers of the song. IMO, the artist should be League of Legends (or Riot since thats the Composer) and Agnete should be in the tags.
Kyouren
In this case i prefer used vocal as artist since Riot is a website where League of Legends from uwu

But for me, I agree used vocal as artist, same like utaite case or Reol - FLASHBACK map by sukiNathan (almost same)

@Lanturn: Get Jinxed

Guitar, lyrics: Christian Linke
Bass: Eugene Kang
Vocals: Agnete Kjolsrud
Additional lyrics: Viranda Tantula, Toa Dunn

Only "Christian Linke" is from Riot Games Music Team group, but he is as guitar and making lyrics, so i decided to used vocal as artist :/
Cryptic

KittyAdventure wrote:

In this case i prefer used vocal as artist since Riot is a website where League of Legends from uwu

But for me, I agree used vocal as artist, same like utaite case or Reol - FLASHBACK map by sukiNathan (almost same)
The difference there is that in a lot of those cases, the artists are composing songs for the Utaite's or for the singers to sing. And some composers don't even just list it as the vocaloid/utaite, they'll do their own name feat. {insert singer here}. In this case, though, Riot composed a song that represented a character in their video game and had Agnete sing it. So I don't think it works 100% the same - notice it doesn't even say she wrote the lyrics, its just her voice.
Kyouren
I think Christian Linke is making lyrics of this song :/
Cryptic
Well KwaN gave the approval so I guess we'll get on it. Prepare for the nazimod
EDIT: I'm going to bubble pop for the gold diff and to a lesser extent the platinum diff. They both need significantly more modding from experienced modders.

[Bronze]
  1. 00:07:995 (4,1) - DS, they can also flow better into one another if you adjust 1's slider head and the head of slider 4 to be a bit more pleasing aesthetically.
  2. 00:40:328 (1,2) - DS
  3. 00:42:662 - Feels super empty.
  4. 00:58:995 (1,2) - DS
  5. 01:40:995 (2,1) - DS
  6. 01:41:328 - Also feels really empty due to the lack of notes before this because of the spinner.
  7. 01:48:995 (4,1) - DS
  8. 02:01:662 (3,4,1) - Switching the flow could be a potential problem, but I won't stress changing it.
[Silver]
  1. 00:22:328 (2,3) - DS
  2. 00:35:662 (2,1,2,3) - This is a bit weird IMO. The downward slider and then the circles going upward feel a bit contradictory for a normal. Maybe rearrange this pattern a bit (00:34:995 (1,2,1,2,3,4) - ) to feel a bit more natural overall.
  3. 00:50:328 (6,7) - DS
  4. 01:58:328 (2,3) - Flow is a bit lackluster here, I'd change 2's shape to flow better into 3.
  5. 02:00:995 (2,3) - Same here but not as bad.
  6. 02:04:662 (5,6) - DS
  7. 02:05:495 (7,1) - Why unstacked and then stacked here? 02:08:162 (5,1) -
  8. 02:10:162 (4,5,6,1) - Same here.
[Gold]
  1. The tier in which I lost all hope for league.
  2. To begin with, the whistles on the very first section sound a bit too loud. Personally, I would lower the volume to 25% or even 20%. The whistles aren't even completely necessary, so removing them is also a possibility. With that out of the way, lets discuss the overall placement of the beginning of this difficulty. It doesn't feel good at all. There are tons of overlapped notes (which are visual in-game) as well as some weird placements. For example, 00:02:995 (7) - would be nicer if you rotated its tail by 60° anti-clockwise for a better flow and momentum into the following notes. Also, the linear flow at 00:05:495 (5,6,1) - with a rhythm variation (from 6,1) could definitely better (as it sticks out at the moment).
  3. 00:15:995 (3,4,1) - Why are these overlapping but 00:13:328 (3,4,5) - are not? Based on musical intensity and instrument intensity, the ones with the most spacing should be 00:15:995 (3,4,1) - since the music is getting increasingly intense, right? Consistency is key, especially on lower diffs. Players expect the patterns to not change if the songs don't change, especially at this skill level.
  4. 00:29:662 (1,2) - 00:34:995 (1,2) - Shouldn't these be consistent? They're representing the same instrument.
  5. 00:49:995 (2,3,4) - As for this sequence, I strongly dislike how you broke the rotational flow of the previous patterns and made this part less patterned. It feels awkward, overall. Copy-pasting (1,2) and then place it like a square as shown below would have not only looked better but also played better. On a side note, patterns like 00:48:995 (3,2) - are not great on anything below mid-range/higher Insanes due to the readability issues they can cause.
  6. 01:00:328 (1,2,3,4) - Once again in regards to flow, whenever you do a shape like 01:00:662 (2) - the expectation of the player will be to go straight up to the top or to the left of the slider. A good alternative would be the image seen below.
  7. 01:03:495 (3) - Though this is a mostly visual change, this isn't properly linear. Adjust it so that it forms a straight-line with the 2 and 4, as the current placement also contradicts the slider's movement (ever-so-slightly).
  8. 01:08:162 (1) - Not entirely sure what you hope to accomplish with this rhythm, as it isn't apparently obvious what you're following. Ignoring the two main beats on 01:08:328 - and 01:08:495 - leaves the map feeling somewhat empty in this section. A good solution would be to CTRL+G the rhythm on 01:07:828 (4,5,1) - and then added another circle on 01:08:662 - as seen in the image below.
  9. 01:11:495 (3) - This is a very very short variation of a burai slider which is not rankable. It appears you may have accidentally placed an extra node by accident, so this is an easy fix.
  10. 01:38:662 (4,5,1) - This is a bit lackluster due to the lack of triplets you have used thus far. It cathces the novice player off-guard. Stacking 5 with 1 would probably help a little bit.
  11. 02:00:328 - I would say that from this part onward the placement becomes clunky and tedious for the player. I'd appreciate if you worked on the overall structure in this section as well as double check a lot of your spacing - as some may be misleading to players.
  12. 02:09:662 (1,2,3) - Spacing and positioning looks out of place here. I'd recommend changing it to be consistent and flow a bit better among one another.
[Platinum]
  1. Gonna hop over this one for now, but it has similar issues to the Gold diff. (I don't really want to mod two pretty ehh diffs in a row, it'll get me demotivated for the rest of the day.
[Diamond]
  1. 00:10:829 (6,1) - This jump is huge for the song's intensity. Definitely needs a nerf in some way.
  2. 00:14:996 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - I like the concept here but with the 1 slider's placement you end up with a really weird linear flow that just doesn't work. I think you can keep the jumps and just move the 1 to be in a more reasonable place that better works with your jump pattern.
  3. 00:23:996 (7,8,1) - You should probably give these a different pattern to signify the change in drums, maybe even some more spacing to be similar to the previous patterns.
  4. 00:26:662 (3,4) - Same for here, there isn't any special emphasis for blatantly stronger drums. It makes me sad.
  5. 00:29:662 (1,2,3) - DS.
  6. 00:31:996 (1,2,3,1) - How do you get so high up here and so far away from the previous notes with barely any change musically? I like the pattern concept but this is definitely overspaced.
  7. 01:41:329 (5,6,7) - These is too big of a jump IMO, similar/same intensity to the previous kiai but with outrageously larger jumps. The flow on this one is also pretty sketch due to the opposing flow of 5>6 and 7's curve. Flipping 7 and keeping it in the same position would help with the flow but the spacing would still be a bit unreasonable. (It's also worth noting that if you flip 7, though, it kind of messes up with the flow to here 01:41:996 (1,2,3) - visually.)
  8. 01:44:996 (4,5,6) - Flow here is a bit weird as well, since you have another close-to-linear jump with space changes, though moving the 6 slider up a bit should solve that.
  9. 02:10:829 (1,1,1) - Wanna nerf this to a DS of 2.0 to be a bit more reasonable? I don't think this is a super necessary change though it'd be nice since this is technically only an Insane.
[Master]
  1. 00:22:662 (4,5,1) - Whats it with people and this pattern? Try changing the 1 a bit so that 4>5 has a more natural transition into 1 rather than an linear flow into an opposing slider.
  2. 00:38:662 (2) - It'd be cool to see some more buzz sliders to represent the difference noises inside of here.
  3. 01:09:995 (2) - Shouldn't this be on the red tick to the right?
  4. 01:41:328 (5,6,1) - This is another linear slowdown that feels really bad, the player would expect the jump-pattern to continue over the left rather than be on the right.
[Challenger]
  1. 00:58:829 (4,1) - This has a really weird flow that'll probably lend itself to slider breaks due to the motion you have to make to follow the slider. I get that slider leniency is a thing but I think that it should still rotate like 30 degrees or something.
  2. 00:58:829 (4,1) - Decrease spacing here a bit as this is more like the spacing you've been using for 1/1 gaps rather than 1/2 gaps.
Find a lot more mods for the Platinum/Gold from experienced modders.
Topic Starter
Tarrasky

Cryptic wrote:

Well KwaN gave the approval so I guess we'll get on it. Prepare for the nazimod
EDIT: I'm going to bubble pop for the gold diff and to a lesser extent the platinum diff. They both need significantly more modding from experienced modders.

[Bronze]
  1. 00:07:995 (4,1) - DS, they can also flow better into one another if you adjust 1's slider head and the head of slider 4 to be a bit more pleasing aesthetically. fix
  2. 00:40:328 (1,2) - DS fix
  3. 00:42:662 - Feels super empty.
  4. 00:58:995 (1,2) - DS fix
  5. 01:40:995 (2,1) - DS fix
  6. 01:41:328 - Also feels really empty due to the lack of notes before this because of the spinner.
  7. 01:48:995 (4,1) - DS fix
  8. 02:01:662 (3,4,1) - Switching the flow could be a potential problem, but I won't stress changing it. will tell seto to look
    About the "empty" moments, yeah if you look in other diffs this really looks "empty", but i think looks nice in this moment because have no vocal in this moment and if i continue full constant objects can be a bit hard for beginners, anyway is constancy all this empty moments, so is rankeable :D
[Silver]
  1. 00:22:328 (2,3) - DS fix
  2. 00:35:662 (2,1,2,3) - This is a bit weird IMO. The downward slider and then the circles going upward feel a bit contradictory for a normal. Maybe rearrange this pattern a bit (00:34:995 (1,2,1,2,3,4) - ) to feel a bit more natural overall. sorry but i disagree, it's a 1/1 circle, like 00:32:328 (1,2) -, and the moment doesn't look strange have circles here, you can try disagree with this 00:35:662 (2) - but for me, the vocal have a enfhasy that make senses, well i'm not talking that i'm "perfectly following the vocal", but i just want keep this like looks now because i think is okay and perfectly rankeable, looks natural for me
  3. 00:50:328 (6,7) - DS fix
  4. 01:58:328 (2,3) - Flow is a bit lackluster here, I'd change 2's shape to flow better into 3. fix
  5. 02:00:995 (2,3) - Same here but not as bad. i'll keep it, dont think change is necessary
  6. 02:04:662 (5,6) - DS fix
  7. 02:05:495 (7,1) - Why unstacked and then stacked here? 02:08:162 (5,1) - fix
  8. 02:10:162 (4,5,6,1) - Same here. fix
[Gold]
  1. The tier in which I lost all hope for league.
  2. To begin with, the whistles on the very first section sound a bit too loud. Personally, I would lower the volume to 25% or even 20%. The whistles aren't even completely necessary, so removing them is also a possibility. With that out of the way, lets discuss the overall placement of the beginning of this difficulty. It doesn't feel good at all. There are tons of overlapped notes (which are visual in-game) as well as some weird placements. For example, 00:02:995 (7) - would be nicer if you rotated its tail by 60° anti-clockwise for a better flow and momentum into the following notes. Also, the linear flow at 00:05:495 (5,6,1) - with a rhythm variation (from 6,1) could definitely better (as it sticks out at the moment). about the volume i'll decrease for make constancy like in other diffs, but about the gameplay i'll contact seto because it's his map
  3. 00:15:995 (3,4,1) - Why are these overlapping but 00:13:328 (3,4,5) - are not? Based on musical intensity and instrument intensity, the ones with the most spacing should be 00:15:995 (3,4,1) - since the music is getting increasingly intense, right? Consistency is key, especially on lower diffs. Players expect the patterns to not change if the songs don't change, especially at this skill level. well, that's really nazi, you have already told a reason for me to deny the change, but i'm a good guy and will nerf here 00:13:328 (3,4,5) - to keep like in the other moment
  4. 00:29:662 (1,2) - 00:34:995 (1,2) - Shouldn't these be consistent? They're representing the same instrument. They're representing the VOCAL
  5. 00:49:995 (2,3,4) - As for this sequence, I strongly dislike how you broke the rotational flow of the previous patterns and made this part less patterned. It feels awkward, overall. Copy-pasting (1,2) and then place it like a square as shown below would have not only looked better but also played better. On a side note, patterns like 00:48:995 (3,2) - are not great on anything below mid-range/higher Insanes due to the readability issues they can cause.
    well my mapping have the same idea of you do the slider in other slider behind, but i like you suggestion and will try make it!
  6. 01:00:328 (1,2,3,4) - Once again in regards to flow, whenever you do a shape like 01:00:662 (2) - the expectation of the player will be to go straight up to the top or to the left of the slider. A good alternative would be the image seen below.
    i fix the flow a bit with a low change, if you relook and tell your opinion i'll be really grateful
  7. 01:03:495 (3) - Though this is a mostly visual change, this isn't properly linear. Adjust it so that it forms a straight-line with the 2 and 4, as the current placement also contradicts the slider's movement (ever-so-slightly). fix
  8. 01:08:162 (1) - Not entirely sure what you hope to accomplish with this rhythm, as it isn't apparently obvious what you're following. Ignoring the two main beats on 01:08:328 - and 01:08:495 - leaves the map feeling somewhat empty in this section. A good solution would be to CTRL+G the rhythm on 01:07:828 (4,5,1) - and then added another circle on 01:08:662 - as seen in the image below.
    Seto have mapped here, i'll ask for he looks this mod
  9. 01:11:495 (3) - This is a very very short variation of a burai slider which is not rankable. It appears you may have accidentally placed an extra node by accident, so this is an easy fix. i have already looked this and i will remap here ^^
  10. 01:38:662 (4,5,1) - This is a bit lackluster due to the lack of triplets you have used thus far. It cathces the novice player off-guard. Stacking 5 with 1 would probably help a little bit. Seto's part
  11. 02:00:328 - I would say that from this part onward the placement becomes clunky and tedious for the player. I'd appreciate if you worked on the overall structure in this section as well as double check a lot of your spacing - as some may be misleading to players. I don't know how do you know if any pattern is "boring" but for me looks good this moment, i fix some random distance snap with random flow in this moment
  12. 02:09:662 (1,2,3) - Spacing and positioning looks out of place here. I'd recommend changing it to be consistent and flow a bit better among one another. fix full same ds
[Platinum]
  1. Gonna hop over this one for now, but it has similar issues to the Gold diff. (I don't really want to mod two pretty ehh diffs in a row, it'll get me demotivated for the rest of the day.
[Diamond]
  1. 00:10:829 (6,1) - This jump is huge for the song's intensity. Definitely needs a nerf in some way.
  2. 00:14:996 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - I like the concept here but with the 1 slider's placement you end up with a really weird linear flow that just doesn't work. I think you can keep the jumps and just move the 1 to be in a more reasonable place that better works with your jump pattern.
  3. 00:23:996 (7,8,1) - You should probably give these a different pattern to signify the change in drums, maybe even some more spacing to be similar to the previous patterns.
  4. 00:26:662 (3,4) - Same for here, there isn't any special emphasis for blatantly stronger drums. It makes me sad.
  5. 00:29:662 (1,2,3) - DS.
  6. 00:31:996 (1,2,3,1) - How do you get so high up here and so far away from the previous notes with barely any change musically? I like the pattern concept but this is definitely overspaced.
  7. 01:41:329 (5,6,7) - These is too big of a jump IMO, similar/same intensity to the previous kiai but with outrageously larger jumps. The flow on this one is also pretty sketch due to the opposing flow of 5>6 and 7's curve. Flipping 7 and keeping it in the same position would help with the flow but the spacing would still be a bit unreasonable. (It's also worth noting that if you flip 7, though, it kind of messes up with the flow to here 01:41:996 (1,2,3) - visually.)
  8. 01:44:996 (4,5,6) - Flow here is a bit weird as well, since you have another close-to-linear jump with space changes, though moving the 6 slider up a bit should solve that.
  9. 02:10:829 (1,1,1) - Wanna nerf this to a DS of 2.0 to be a bit more reasonable? I don't think this is a super necessary change though it'd be nice since this is technically only an Insane.
[Master]
  1. 00:22:662 (4,5,1) - Whats it with people and this pattern? Try changing the 1 a bit so that 4>5 has a more natural transition into 1 rather than an linear flow into an opposing slider. change the position of slider and the circles
  2. 00:38:662 (2) - It'd be cool to see some more buzz sliders to represent the difference noises inside of here. looks ok for me
  3. 01:09:995 (2) - Shouldn't this be on the red tick to the right? yeah, i have followed the vocal but the drum looks better
  4. 01:41:328 (5,6,1) - This is another linear slowdown that feels really bad, the player would expect the jump-pattern to continue over the left rather than be on the right. fix
[Challenger]
  1. 00:58:829 (4,1) - This has a really weird flow that'll probably lend itself to slider breaks due to the motion you have to make to follow the slider. I get that slider leniency is a thing but I think that it should still rotate like 30 degrees or something.
  2. 00:58:829 (4,1) - Decrease spacing here a bit as this is more like the spacing you've been using for 1/1 gaps rather than 1/2 gaps.
Find a lot more mods for the Platinum/Gold from experienced modders. well experienced modders
Sonnyc
Gold.
00:16:328 - So it seems you've used the 1x slider multiplier from this section. That was a fine selection since a musical change appeared here. However, you haven't done anything different at mapping from 00:26:995. Those two section are quite different, but the settings or patterns you've mapped felt really similar that the difference in the music wasn't being properly expressed in my opinion. This may also be due to your hitsound usage. At the section 00:16:328 ~ 00:26:328 - the claps are using to express the downbeats while the section after 00:26:662, claps are being used to express upbeats and downbeats aren't being expressed as a hitsound at all.
00:37:662 - I think lowering the volume than current will work better. It sounds a bit loud compared to the quiet music part.
01:08:328 - The rhythm around here was majorly following the drums. Ignoring this felt awkward accordingly. Were you following the vocals? Then starting the combo from 01:08:828 (2) will be better to indicate the slider of 01:08:162 following the vocals properly.
01:13:662 (1,2,3) - Having an uneven spacing didn't felt nice in visuals.
01:14:995 - The distance snap you were following was 1.3x previously. Why did it changed to 1.4x while there wasn't any major musical changes? This doesn't feel to reflecting the song properly.
01:51:662 (2) - Using a symmetric pattern while ignoring some characteristic rhythms in the song really felt like this pattern being for the sake of a pattern. Please reflect the music better here.

Platinum.
00:19:995 (3,4) - 00:22:328 (2,3) - 00:25:162 (4,5) - This section feels pretty calm in the song. Why the agressive jump? It may be fun to play, but making these all a jump made the real strong beat of 00:26:662 (4,5) what you expressed as an equal jump loss its emphasis.
01:18:662 (4) - 01:21:329 (4) - Using a normal whistle along a normal sampleset felt too loud personally.

Diamond.
00:49:662 (1,2) - 01:48:329 (6,1) - The mapping concept is pretty similar considering the following square pattern. But having an inconsistent rhythm didn't felt structured enough.

Challenger.
00:29:495 (5) - Mind adding a clap? The strength of the beat feels the same with 00:29:328.
00:57:662 (5,1) - Combo should've started from (5) according to how you added comboes at least for the first kiai section. Actually the combo settings for similar sections feel quite inconsistent. 00:42:328 (4) - 00:47:662 (3) - 00:52:995 (3) - 00:58:328 (1) - 01:40:995 (1) - 01:46:328 (1) - 01:51:662 (3) - 01:56:995 (3) - these are the ones, the start of 4 1/2 beats with a soft-whistle. Combo settings are inconsistent, and making them more organized is recommended.
01:04:162 (9) - 02:08:161 (4) - 02:02:828 (5) - Add a clap. This has the same beat where you placed claps.
Alarido
The somg is amazing (it beats awesomer).

Tried Gold:

[Gold]
Some important things about:

1. IMHO: Flow is amazing through the map, from start to the end.
2. IMHO: The SV changes are well placed according to the song passages. Also, transitions aren't so hard to grip with the mouse too.
3. It's possible that some elements may [appear to] overlap sometimes. Since keeping readability safe, it shouldn't hurt anyone.
4. If there's some call to some improvement [for this diff], I would recommend some nazi mods (improve blanket, improve stacking and so on)

At the light of such propositions, I feel this diff is ready enough (for the flow, for the readability, and for the note placement aiding with both), so let's go:

00:17:662 (1) - Turn off DS and make it stay at x:288, because of 00:16:828 (2) -
00:20:162 (3,1) - Stack them perfectly at x:216 y:180, because of 00:18:995 (1) - too
00:30:328 (3) - Stack it at x:184 because of 00:29:495 (4) -
00:46:995 (1) - Make its tail stack with 00:46:328 (4) - 's head:
1st : make Ctrl-G on 00:46:995 (1) - so exchanging tail and head.
2nd : adjust the "new head" of it to x:109 y:206, and
3rd : undo the Ctrl-G you did on 00:46:995 (1) - so restoring it.
00:48:328 (1) - Move its head to x:80 (click in the x:81 as shown here ---> http://puu.sh/rJRS3/48e7b5dcf8.jpg )

Agora em Portuga. É a mesma coisa que está acima em English, hakuna matata^^

00:17:662 (1) - Desliga o "Distance Snap" para ficar mais fácil. Mova o objeto para x:288, para alinhar com 00:16:828 (2) -
00:20:162 (3,1) - Alinha eles direitinho em x:216 y:180, para que fiquem alinhados com 00:18:995 (1) -
00:30:328 (3) - Movimente para x:184 para alinhar com a cabeça de 00:29:495 (4) -
00:46:995 (1) - Aqui complica um pouco para alinhar o pé deste com a cabeça de 00:46:328 (4) - :
1st : Faça Ctrl-G com 00:46:995 (1) - -- isso vai transformar o pé do slider em cabeça (a nova cabeça).
2nd : ajuste essa "nova cabeça" para ficar em x:109 y:206, e então...
3rd : e então desfaça o Ctrl-G que você fez no 00:46:995 (1) - para que a "nova cabeça" volte a ser pé.
00:48:328 (1) - Movimente a cabeça deste para x:80, mantendo o mesmo Y. (vê essa imagem? ---> http://puu.sh/rJRS3/48e7b5dcf8.jpg <--- é lá no canto superior direito da tela, clica no x:81 e aparece uma janela, ajusta o X para 80 e clica OK.)

A last notice: I can't FC such hard, since 've got stained at playing (no much time irl).

Att.
Mismagius

Cryptic wrote:

[Challenger]
  1. 00:58:829 (4,1) - This has a really weird flow that'll probably lend itself to slider breaks due to the motion you have to make to follow the slider. I get that slider leniency is a thing but I think that it should still rotate like 30 degrees or something. i feel like the flow here isn't enough to cause problems to the players, the flow cut here is intentional
  2. 00:58:829 (4,1) - Decrease spacing here a bit as this is more like the spacing you've been using for 1/1 gaps rather than 1/2 gaps. ?? it's a jump

Sonnyc wrote:

Challenger.
00:29:495 (5) - Mind adding a clap? The strength of the beat feels the same with 00:29:328. done
00:57:662 (5,1) - Combo should've started from (5) according to how you added comboes at least for the first kiai section. Actually the combo settings for similar sections feel quite inconsistent. 00:42:328 (4) - 00:47:662 (3) - 00:52:995 (3) - 00:58:328 (1) - 01:40:995 (1) - 01:46:328 (1) - 01:51:662 (3) - 01:56:995 (3) - these are the ones, the start of 4 1/2 beats with a soft-whistle. Combo settings are inconsistent, and making them more organized is recommended. fixed them to be mostly 1 combo per measure on the chorus, 1 combo per 2 measures outside
01:04:162 (9) - 02:08:161 (4) - 02:02:828 (5) - Add a clap. This has the same beat where you placed claps. done

!!
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: Get Jinxed.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 40266
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.3
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 5662,16328,26995,40328,50995,61662,98995,120328,125662,130995
DistanceSpacing: 2
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1.5

[Metadata]
Title:Get Jinxed
TitleUnicode:Get Jinxed
Artist:Agnete Kjolsrud
ArtistUnicode:Agnete Kjølsrud
Creator:Tarrasky
Version:Blue Dragon's Challenger
Source:League of Legends
Tags:Blue Dragon talnatch seto kousuke evilelvis irreversible srskyplayer riot games intro jinx djerv champion
BeatmapID:820619
BeatmapSetID:361740

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:7
CircleSize:4.5
OverallDifficulty:8.3
ApproachRate:9.3
SliderMultiplier:1.4
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"lagoakilagoai.jpg",0,0
Video,-294,"CrazyJinx.avi"
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
5662,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,60,0,0
16328,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
37662,-200,4,2,0,60,0,0
40328,-83.3333333333333,4,2,0,80,0,1
61662,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,60,0,0
81662,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,60,0,0
87995,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
98995,-83.3333333333333,4,2,0,80,0,1
130995,-83.3333333333333,4,2,0,60,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 0,210,210
Combo2 : 0,0,255
Combo3 : 18,124,255
Combo4 : 255,0,255

[HitObjects]
60,80,5662,6,0,P|136:56|220:148,1,210.000008010865,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,240,6495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,288,6662,2,0,L|104:280,1,52.5000020027161
256,240,6995,6,0,P|304:244|364:208,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
286,144,7495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,288,7662,2,0,P|112:284|52:320,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
130,384,8162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,364,8328,38,0,B|285:343|285:384|339:364,1,105.000004005432
420,304,8828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,204,8995,1,2,0:0:0:0:
416,104,9162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,44,9328,2,0,L|280:68,1,52.5000020027161
192,120,9662,6,0,B|156:136|128:124|108:104|108:104|84:164|128:164|104:220,1,210.000008010865,2|8,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
4,184,10495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,52,10662,2,0,P|212:49|230:57,1,52.5000020027161,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,208,10995,38,0,P|348:210|366:202,1,52.5000020027161,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,152,11328,2,0,B|456:96|456:96|432:48,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,248,11828,2,0,B|428:304|428:304|452:352,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,380,12328,5,2,0:0:0:0:
256,332,12495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,380,12662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
63,346,12828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
28,248,12995,2,0,L|48:192,1,52.5000020027161,8|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,48,13328,2,0,L|128:104,1,52.5000020027161,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,200,13662,38,0,P|200:208|256:180,1,105.000004005432,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,76,14162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,200,14328,2,0,L|144:260,1,52.5000020027161
256,324,14662,2,0,L|256:264,1,52.5000020027161,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,200,14995,6,0,P|396:226|447:219,1,105.000004005432,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,100,15495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,200,15662,2,0,P|260:232|276:264,1,52.5000020027161
352,100,15995,2,0,P|348:68|332:36,1,52.5000020027161
204,20,16328,38,0,L|56:44,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
16,172,16828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,292,16995,2,0,P|136:292|168:276,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,124,17328,2,0,P|250:162|247:197,1,70
276,308,17662,6,0,P|312:336|408:332,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,216,18162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,340,18328,2,0,L|88:332,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,216,18662,2,0,L|440:208,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,160,18995,38,0,P|96:112|132:24,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,56,19495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
387,30,19662,2,0,P|415:93|400:160,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,260,20162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,308,20328,2,0,L|512:292,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,148,20662,2,0,L|200:164,1,70
24,200,20995,5,8,0:0:0:0:
108,364,21162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
108,116,21328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
24,300,21495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
207,162,21662,38,0,P|221:118|173:28,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,220,22162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,272,22328,2,0,L|448:248,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,136,22828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
207,162,22995,6,0,L|59:138,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
123,26,23495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,256,23662,2,0,P|188:296|176:328,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,152,23995,2,0,P|332:192|344:224,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,72,24328,38,0,P|148:88|116:160,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,256,24828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
16,208,24995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
200,156,25162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
0,308,25328,2,0,P|0:344|16:376,1,70
184,256,25662,6,0,L|328:272,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,364,26162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,128,26328,2,0,L|253:120,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,104,26662,1,0,1:0:0:0:
184,36,26828,1,0,1:0:0:0:
104,248,26995,38,0,P|100:288|112:324,1,70,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,364,27328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
220,224,27495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,384,27662,2,0,L|4:372,1,70
220,224,27995,2,0,L|288:212,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,180,28328,6,0,P|496:232|476:280,1,105
424,231,28662,2,0,P|404:179|424:131,1,105,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,104,28995,2,0,L|504:32,1,70
272,56,29328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
424,232,29495,1,8,0:0:0:0:
195,275,29662,38,0,L|116:256,1,70
44,148,29995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
100,352,30162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,212,30328,1,0,0:0:0:0:
412,352,30495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
468,148,30662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,348,30828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
44,148,30995,6,0,L|64:64,1,70
256,212,31328,2,0,L|256:132,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,148,31662,2,0,L|448:64,1,70
252,24,31995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
160,192,32162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,192,32328,38,0,P|360:232|352:264,1,70
180,296,32662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
392,344,32828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,384,32995,2,0,L|76:368,1,70
352,192,33328,2,0,L|428:176,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,13,33662,5,0,0:0:0:0:
212,57,33828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,221,33995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
420,177,34162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,148,34328,37,0,0:0:0:0:
347,232,34495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,1,34662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
431,85,34828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,221,34995,6,0,P|224:236|188:236,1,70
92,136,35328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,68,35495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,136,35662,2,0,L|448:204,1,70
316,372,35995,2,0,L|288:304,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,108,36328,37,0,0:0:0:0:
128,304,36495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,208,36662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
44,176,36828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,372,36995,5,0,1:0:0:0:
196,108,37162,1,0,1:0:0:0:
336,372,37328,1,0,1:0:0:0:
316,108,37495,1,0,1:0:0:0:
316,108,37578,1,0,1:0:0:0:
256,192,37662,12,0,38328,0:0:0:0:
140,232,38662,37,0,0:0:0:0:
228,32,38828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,128,38995,2,0,L|56:124,7,17.5,2|0|0|0|0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,116,39662,5,2,0:0:0:0:
228,32,39828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,320,39995,37,0,1:0:0:0:
140,232,40162,1,0,1:0:0:0:
316,44,40328,22,0,P|384:40|452:76,1,125.999996154785,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,132,40662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,40828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
28,132,40995,2,0,P|12:216|28:296,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,360,41495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
484,295,41662,6,0,P|492:254|484:213,1,83.9999974365235
316,44,41995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
364,276,42162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,12,42328,1,2,0:0:0:0:
76,12,42495,1,2,0:0:0:0:
412,168,42662,1,2,0:0:0:0:
100,168,42828,1,2,0:0:0:0:
364,276,42995,38,0,P|416:288|448:280,1,83.9999974365235,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,44,43328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
260,344,43495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,44,43662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
412,168,43828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,293,43995,2,0,L|112:280,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,44,44328,6,0,P|204:96|192:176,1,125.999996154785
317,168,44662,2,0,P|307:106|316:44,1,125.999996154785,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,20,44995,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,112,45162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
396,204,45328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
92,296,45495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
396,204,45662,38,0,P|404:160|388:120,1,83.9999974365235,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,296,45995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
405,371,46162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
390,124,46328,2,0,L|216:88,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
12,40,46828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,240,46995,6,0,L|256:220,1,83.9999974365235
424,48,47328,2,0,L|328:28,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,88,47662,1,2,0:0:0:0:
152,324,47828,1,2,0:0:0:0:
388,296,47995,1,2,0:0:0:0:
360,60,48162,1,2,0:0:0:0:
100,220,48328,38,0,P|56:228|16:220,1,83.9999974365235,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,64,48662,2,0,P|244:56|284:64,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,296,48995,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,156,49162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
466,186,49328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
93,265,49495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,52,49662,6,0,L|344:36,1,83.9999974365235
152,368,49995,2,0,L|244:384,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,296,50328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
93,265,50495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
466,186,50662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
172,156,50828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
388,296,50995,38,0,P|408:348|404:380,1,83.9999974365235,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,284,51328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
466,186,51495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,368,51662,2,0,P|201:343|197:231,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
466,186,52162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
243,16,52328,6,0,P|183:69|194:149,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,52,52828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,52,52995,1,2,0:0:0:0:
312,232,53162,1,2,0:0:0:0:
244,16,53328,1,2,0:0:0:0:
172,268,53495,1,2,0:0:0:0:
376,336,53662,38,0,L|464:320,1,83.9999974365235,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,268,53995,2,0,P|112:288|48:264,1,125.999996154785,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,192,54328,2,0,B|16:152|16:152|24:108,1,83.9999974365235
244,16,54662,2,0,B|252:56|252:56|244:100,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,268,54995,5,0,0:0:0:0:
24,192,55162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,172,55328,2,0,L|372:164,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,360,55662,2,0,L|112:352,1,83.9999974365235
24,192,55995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
172,268,56162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,32,56328,38,0,P|144:16|224:72,1,167.999994873047,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,292,56828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,32,56995,2,0,P|368:16|288:72,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,292,57495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,292,57662,6,0,B|420:272|424:246|450:219|450:219|477:193|483:169|477:139,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
35,140,58328,1,2,0:0:0:0:
332,64,58495,1,2,0:0:0:0:
112,316,58662,1,2,0:0:0:0:
36,19,58828,1,2,0:0:0:0:
332,64,58995,38,0,P|376:52|488:136,1,167.999994873047,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,228,59495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,184,59662,2,0,L|96:200,1,83.9999974365235
384,336,59995,2,0,L|480:320,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,64,60328,6,0,P|136:52|24:136,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,264,60828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,112,60995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
328,356,61162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,136,61328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
396,136,61495,1,8,0:0:0:0:
184,356,61662,6,0,P|132:372|84:356,1,105.000004005432,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
4,292,62162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,136,62328,2,0,B|168:152|168:152|188:198,1,105.000004005432,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,320,62828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
396,320,62995,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,356,63162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,248,63328,2,0,P|364:212|360:188,1,52.5000020027161
296,80,63662,2,0,L|404:52,1,105.000004005432,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,176,64162,1,8,0:0:0:0:
96,80,64328,6,0,P|96:44|104:24,2,52.5000020027161
144,172,64828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,276,64995,2,0,P|64:296|16:284,1,105.000004005432,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,172,65495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,172,65578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,172,65662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,348,65828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,176,65995,2,0,P|64:148|80:120,1,52.5000020027161
220,248,66328,2,0,P|272:252|316:224,1,105.000004005432,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,172,66828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
204,348,66995,38,0,L|144:364,1,52.5000020027161,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,176,67328,2,0,L|220:160,1,52.5000020027161
412,336,67662,2,0,P|356:348|304:328,1,105.000004005432,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,244,68162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,348,68328,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,176,68495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
412,336,68662,2,0,L|472:328,1,52.5000020027161
280,176,68995,6,0,P|224:184|168:156,1,105.000004005432,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,92,69495,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,120,69662,2,0,P|352:148|356:180,1,52.5000020027161
175,331,69995,2,0,P|162:309|156:284,1,52.5000020027161
312,304,70328,2,0,P|368:296|424:324,1,105.000004005432,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,332,70828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,332,70912,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,332,70995,2,0,L|116:316,1,52.5000020027161
20,192,71328,1,0,0:0:0:0:
125,66,71495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,332,71662,37,8,0:0:0:0:
452,192,71995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
400,36,72162,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,108,72328,6,0,P|230:149|232:208,1,105.000004005432,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,336,72828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
452,192,72995,2,0,L|347:180,1,105.000004005432,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,160,73495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,32,73662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,231,73828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,160,73995,2,0,P|144:128|152:104,1,52.5000020027161
332,231,74328,2,0,L|224:264,1,105.000004005432,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,320,74828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
328,356,74995,38,0,L|436:323,1,105.000004005432
496,192,75495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,231,75662,2,0,P|312:192|320:128,1,105.000004005432,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,320,76328,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,360,76495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
60,240,76662,2,0,P|24:244|4:260,1,52.5000020027161
228,360,76995,2,0,L|256:248,1,105.000004005432,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,88,77495,1,8,0:0:0:0:
432,184,77662,6,0,P|455:216|456:288,1,105.000004005432,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,260,78162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,88,78328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
228,360,78662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,380,78828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,248,78995,2,0,P|148:204|144:184,1,52.5000020027161
288,88,79328,2,0,P|284:132|288:152,1,52.5000020027161
356,260,79662,2,0,P|416:264|464:240,1,105.000004005432,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,88,80162,1,8,0:0:0:0:
260,360,80328,6,0,L|148:348,1,105.000004005432
0,328,80828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,264,80995,2,0,P|256:228|252:200,1,52.5000020027161,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,48,81328,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,228,81495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,248,81662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,68,81828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,228,81995,2,0,P|124:232|112:228,1,52.5000020027161
372,68,82328,2,0,P|428:64|484:96,1,105.000004005432,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,248,82828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,82995,12,0,85662,0:0:0:0:
64,136,87995,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,44,88162,1,8,0:0:0:0:
239,256,88328,2,0,L|256:324,1,70
440,208,88662,2,0,L|423:140,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,44,88995,2,0,P|208:40|152:64,1,105
144,132,89328,2,0,P|152:172|148:208,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,328,89662,37,0,0:0:0:0:
64,136,89828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,207,89995,2,0,L|316:200,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
504,184,90328,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,84,90495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,312,90662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
448,275,90828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
244,208,90995,38,0,P|200:200|148:232,1,105
211,275,91328,2,0,P|216:312|212:344,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,336,91662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,275,91995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
32,192,92328,5,0,0:0:0:0:
348,16,92662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
342,377,92995,2,0,P|304:384|264:376,1,70
72,336,93328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
112,8,93662,37,0,0:0:0:0:
440,48,93995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
400,376,94328,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,336,94662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
36,120,94828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
36,120,94912,1,0,0:0:0:0:
36,120,94995,6,0,P|68:112|112:116,1,70
256,192,95328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
0,360,95662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,252,95828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
36,120,95995,2,0,L|48:48,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,152,96328,37,0,0:0:0:0:
368,232,96662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
117,241,96995,1,0,0:0:0:0:
394,142,97328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
76,127,97662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
435,256,97995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
216,80,98328,5,8,0:0:0:0:
296,304,98495,1,8,0:0:0:0:
304,24,98662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
206,330,98828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
172,340,98912,1,8,0:0:0:0:
136,352,98995,6,0,L|44:324,1,83.9999974365235,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
8,108,99328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
206,330,99495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
496,264,99662,2,0,P|512:212|464:104,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,24,100162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
396,252,100328,6,0,L|388:344,1,83.9999974365235
128,288,100662,2,0,L|136:196,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,24,100995,1,2,0:0:0:0:
424,240,101162,1,2,0:0:0:0:
208,360,101328,1,2,0:0:0:0:
88,144,101495,1,2,0:0:0:0:
304,24,101662,38,0,L|400:16,1,83.9999974365235,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,144,101995,2,0,L|-8:136,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,240,102328,2,0,L|520:232,1,83.9999974365235
304,144,102662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
416,364,102828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
472,16,102995,5,0,0:0:0:0:
4,137,103328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
472,258,103662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,368,103828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
268,125,103995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
416,364,104162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,240,104328,38,0,L|72:260,1,83.9999974365235,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,368,104662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
268,125,104828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,348,104995,2,0,P|32:328|0:224,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,125,105495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,364,105662,6,0,L|512:348,1,83.9999974365235
268,125,105995,2,0,L|172:141,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
12,172,106328,1,2,0:0:0:0:
320,224,106495,1,2,0:0:0:0:
40,320,106662,1,2,0:0:0:0:
40,24,106828,1,2,0:0:0:0:
268,125,106995,38,0,P|324:124|360:112,1,83.9999974365235,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,288,107328,2,0,P|440:289|404:301,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,244,107662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
472,384,107828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,32,107995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,364,108162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,12,108328,5,0,0:0:0:0:
84,12,108662,37,8,0:0:0:0:
132,300,108828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,160,108995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
108,160,109162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,300,109328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
428,12,109495,1,8,0:0:0:0:
84,12,109662,6,0,P|64:56|68:96,1,83.9999974365235,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,300,109995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
260,60,110162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
8,216,110328,2,0,L|60:380,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,264,110828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
453,376,110995,38,0,L|504:216,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,20,111495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,264,111662,1,2,0:0:0:0:
108,20,111828,1,2,0:0:0:0:
72,300,111995,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,48,112162,1,2,0:0:0:0:
440,300,112328,6,0,P|412:344|304:352,1,167.999994873047,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,240,112828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,224,112995,2,0,P|464:224|500:248,1,83.9999974365235
228,300,113328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
258,95,113495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,300,113662,37,0,0:0:0:0:
56,216,113995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
492,104,114328,1,0,0:0:0:0:
340,248,114495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,12,114662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
120,152,114828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
340,248,114995,6,0,P|356:312|340:376,1,125.999996154785,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,376,115328,2,0,L|176:364,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,152,115662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
340,248,115828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
66,264,115995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
393,135,116162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,40,116328,38,0,P|8:92|28:200,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,292,116828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
493,188,116995,1,2,0:0:0:0:
284,34,117162,1,2,0:0:0:0:
248,372,117328,1,2,0:0:0:0:
493,188,117495,1,2,0:0:0:0:
136,116,117662,6,0,L|40:136,1,83.9999974365235,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,268,117995,2,0,L|472:248,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,208,118328,2,0,P|88:256|104:296,1,83.9999974365235
420,176,118662,2,0,P|424:128|408:88,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,116,118995,37,8,0:0:0:0:
376,268,119162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,116,119328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
376,268,119495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
221,33,119662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
290,350,119828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
393,66,119995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
118,317,120162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
484,176,120328,6,0,P|496:132|484:88,1,83.9999974365235,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
215,10,120662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
300,192,120828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,208,120995,2,0,P|104:252|116:296,1,83.9999974365235
384,374,121328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
300,192,121495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,368,121662,38,0,L|4:344,1,83.9999974365235
356,268,121995,2,0,L|448:244,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,124,122328,2,0,L|72:100,1,83.9999974365235
424,24,122662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
356,268,122828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
172,36,122995,6,0,P|220:52|244:80,1,83.9999974365235
340,348,123328,2,0,P|292:332|268:304,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,124,123662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,268,123828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
95,215,123995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
427,168,124162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
44,108,124328,38,0,P|32:64|44:24,1,83.9999974365235
470,27,124662,2,0,P|479:68|468:108,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,275,124995,2,0,P|32:315|41:356,1,83.9999974365235
470,356,125328,2,0,P|479:315|468:276,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,80,125662,5,4,0:0:0:0:
144,240,125828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,304,125995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
368,144,126162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
148,111,126328,37,0,0:0:0:0:
175,299,126495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
363,272,126662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,84,126828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
109,174,126995,5,0,0:0:0:0:
238,338,127162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
402,209,127328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
273,45,127495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
106,255,127662,37,0,0:0:0:0:
319,341,127828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
405,128,127995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
192,42,128162,1,8,0:0:0:0:
319,341,128328,6,0,L|432:328,1,83.9999974365235
405,128,128662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
238,338,128828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,112,128995,38,0,P|56:72|64:16,1,83.9999974365235
453,31,129328,2,0,P|455:73|440:112,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,338,129662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
148,56,129828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
453,31,129995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
344,367,130162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
20,288,130328,6,0,L|4:188,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
453,31,130662,2,0,L|469:131,1,83.9999974365235,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
504,376,130995,1,4,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
Tarrasky

Sonnyc wrote:

Gold.
00:16:328 - So it seems you've used the 1x slider multiplier from this section. That was a fine selection since a musical change appeared here. However, you haven't done anything different at mapping from 00:26:995. Those two section are quite different, but the settings or patterns you've mapped felt really similar that the difference in the music wasn't being properly expressed in my opinion. This may also be due to your hitsound usage. At the section 00:16:328 ~ 00:26:328 - the claps are using to express the downbeats while the section after 00:26:662, claps are being used to express upbeats and downbeats aren't being expressed as a hitsound at all. Decrease the spacing in 00:16:328 - until 00:26:995 -, now looks enphasy in the difference of the song
00:37:662 - I think lowering the volume than current will work better. It sounds a bit loud compared to the quiet music part. fix
01:08:328 - The rhythm around here was majorly following the drums. Ignoring this felt awkward accordingly. Were you following the vocals? Then starting the combo from 01:08:828 (2) will be better to indicate the slider of 01:08:162 following the vocals properly. Seto have mapped here, and i think he is following the drum, i'll show he this point
01:13:662 (1,2,3) - Having an uneven spacing didn't felt nice in visuals. fix
01:14:995 - The distance snap you were following was 1.3x previously. Why did it changed to 1.4x while there wasn't any major musical changes? This doesn't feel to reflecting the song properly. fix
01:51:662 (2) - Using a symmetric pattern while ignoring some characteristic rhythms in the song really felt like this pattern being for the sake of a pattern. Please reflect the music better here. Fix

Platinum.
00:19:995 (3,4) - 00:22:328 (2,3) - 00:25:162 (4,5) - This section feels pretty calm in the song. Why the agressive jump? It may be fun to play, but making these all a jump made the real strong beat of 00:26:662 (4,5) what you expressed as an equal jump loss its emphasis. nerf all jumps except 00:24:828 (2,3,4) - because i look the vocal have enfhasys enouth to make a jump here
01:18:662 (4) - 01:21:329 (4) - Using a normal whistle along a normal sampleset felt too loud personally. fix

Alarido wrote:

The somg is amazing (it beats awesomer).

Tried Gold:

[Gold]
Some important things about:

1. IMHO: Flow is amazing through the map, from start to the end.
2. IMHO: The SV changes are well placed according to the song passages. Also, transitions aren't so hard to grip with the mouse too.
3. It's possible that some elements may [appear to] overlap sometimes. Since keeping readability safe, it shouldn't hurt anyone.
4. If there's some call to some improvement [for this diff], I would recommend some nazi mods (improve blanket, improve stacking and so on)

At the light of such propositions, I feel this diff is ready enough (for the flow, for the readability, and for the note placement aiding with both), so let's go:

00:17:662 (1) - Turn off DS and make it stay at x:288, because of 00:16:828 (2) -
00:20:162 (3,1) - Stack them perfectly at x:216 y:180, because of 00:18:995 (1) - too
00:30:328 (3) - Stack it at x:184 because of 00:29:495 (4) -
00:46:995 (1) - Make its tail stack with 00:46:328 (4) - 's head:
1st : make Ctrl-G on 00:46:995 (1) - so exchanging tail and head.
2nd : adjust the "new head" of it to x:109 y:206, and
3rd : undo the Ctrl-G you did on 00:46:995 (1) - so restoring it.
00:48:328 (1) - Move its head to x:80 (click in the x:81 as shown here ---> http://puu.sh/rJRS3/48e7b5dcf8.jpg )

Agora em Portuga. É a mesma coisa que está acima em English, hakuna matata^^ vo usar esse então, obg <3

00:17:662 (1) - Desliga o "Distance Snap" para ficar mais fácil. Mova o objeto para x:288, para alinhar com 00:16:828 (2) - remapeado
00:20:162 (3,1) - Alinha eles direitinho em x:216 y:180, para que fiquem alinhados com 00:18:995 (1) - remapeado
00:30:328 (3) - Movimente para x:184 para alinhar com a cabeça de 00:29:495 (4) - fix
00:46:995 (1) - Aqui complica um pouco para alinhar o pé deste com a cabeça de 00:46:328 (4) - : fix
1st : Faça Ctrl-G com 00:46:995 (1) - -- isso vai transformar o pé do slider em cabeça (a nova cabeça).
2nd : ajuste essa "nova cabeça" para ficar em x:109 y:206, e então...
3rd : e então desfaça o Ctrl-G que você fez no 00:46:995 (1) - para que a "nova cabeça" volte a ser pé. fix
00:48:328 (1) - Movimente a cabeça deste para x:80, mantendo o mesmo Y. (vê essa imagem? ---> http://puu.sh/rJRS3/48e7b5dcf8.jpg <--- é lá no canto superior direito da tela, clica no x:81 e aparece uma janela, ajusta o X para 80 e clica OK.) fix

A last notice: I can't FC such hard, since 've got stained at playing (no much time irl).

Att.
Thanks both mods, helps a lot <3
Cryptic
@BD: I accidentally linked the previous time stamp, I meant here: 01:20:162 (9,1) -
Seto Kousuke

Cryptic wrote:

[Gold]
  1. 01:08:162 (1) - Not entirely sure what you hope to accomplish with this rhythm, as it isn't apparently obvious what you're following. Ignoring the two main beats on 01:08:328 - and 01:08:495 - leaves the map feeling somewhat empty in this section. - yah, changed it to a better rythm, It was following the vocals with ''lalalalala'', but I realized that was too confusing, adjusted the pattern to follow drums and reworked a bit the flow, it's good now~
  2. 01:38:662 (4,5,1) - This is a bit lackluster due to the lack of triplets you have used thus far. It cathces the novice player off-guard. Stacking 5 with 1 would probably help a little bit. - stacked
I'm not gonna quote SonnyC because on my side he pointed the same thing as Cryptic, so it's all good now~

PS: about the empty rythm in Bronze, I removed the spinner and mapped it + notes in the beginning of the kiai. Also, about the emptyness again in the rythm of the kiai that you mentioned I added notes on 01:41:328 - , 01:46:662 - and so on...They were suggested by Pulsealso on Page 8 of this thread and I think I forgot to add it to the update for some unknown reason, anyway, added it now.

thanks
Update for bronze
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 5662,16328,26995,40328,50995,61662,71995,72078,72162,72245,72328,72412,72495,72578,72662,98995,120328,125662,130995
DistanceSpacing: 1.2
BeatDivisor: 1
TimelineZoom: 2.6

[Metadata]
Version:Setorrasky's Bronze
Tags:Blue Dragon talnatch seto kousuke evilelvis irreversible srskyplayer riot games intro jinx djerv champion
BeatmapID:1066257

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:3
CircleSize:3
OverallDifficulty:3
ApproachRate:3
SliderMultiplier:0.8

[Events]
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
5995,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
16328,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
37662,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
40328,-100,4,2,0,80,0,1
61662,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
81662,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
87995,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
98995,-100,4,2,0,80,0,1
130995,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
60,114,329,6,0,P|131:81|204:108,1,160,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
307,275,1662,2,0,P|380:302|451:269,1,160,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,76,2995,5,2,0:0:0:0:
260,52,3662,2,0,B|208:48|154:93|154:93|104:84,2,160,2|2|4,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
416,164,5662,37,4,0:0:0:0:
468,244,5995,2,0,L|309:259,1,160,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,352,6995,2,0,L|168:338,1,160,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,248,7995,2,0,P|152:204|176:176,1,80,0|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,120,8662,6,0,P|328:100|408:112,1,160,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,172,9662,2,0,P|436:276|247:291,1,320,2|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,240,11328,38,0,L|181:80,1,160,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,44,12328,2,0,L|78:203,1,160,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
12,272,13328,2,0,P|43:295|82:295,1,80,0|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,240,13995,6,0,P|235:220|320:245,1,160,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,336,14995,2,0,P|235:356|159:336,1,160,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
84,163,16328,38,0,P|156:133|235:143,1,160,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,232,17662,2,0,L|416:44,1,160,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,36,18662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
232,68,18995,6,0,B|186:132|186:132|176:212,1,160,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,364,20328,2,0,B|341:299|341:299|351:219,1,160,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,124,21328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
291,55,21662,38,0,P|214:39|139:64,1,160,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,220,22995,2,0,P|52:295|111:347,1,160,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,356,23995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
300,332,24328,6,0,P|352:272|368:195,1,160,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,36,25662,2,0,L|180:42,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,88,26328,2,0,L|16:81,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,176,26995,38,0,P|56:256|220:308,1,240,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,300,28328,2,0,L|287:220,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,208,28995,2,0,L|380:287,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,268,29662,6,0,P|488:180|352:100,1,240,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
283,124,30995,2,0,P|245:134|205:134,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,108,31662,2,0,P|73:97|33:97,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,188,32328,38,0,B|84:308|84:308|196:352,1,240,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,340,33662,2,0,L|295:260,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,232,34328,2,0,L|384:152,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,88,34995,6,0,L|216:108,1,240,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,72,36328,2,0,L|118:151,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,224,36995,2,0,L|65:303,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,328,37662,38,0,P|270:347|319:247,1,240,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,164,38995,2,0,P|161:144|112:244,1,240,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,328,40328,22,0,L|239:324,1,80,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,280,40995,2,0,L|403:283,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,208,41662,2,0,L|476:116,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,76,42328,1,2,0:0:0:0:
203,60,42995,6,0,P|184:136|196:215,1,160,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,296,43995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
332,340,44328,2,0,P|370:348|410:342,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,248,44995,2,0,P|435:229|461:199,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,112,45662,38,0,L|345:98,1,80,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,188,46328,2,0,L|233:201,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,140,46995,2,0,L|152:48,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,32,47662,1,2,0:0:0:0:
60,224,48328,6,0,P|132:268|220:256,1,160,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,224,49328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
356,152,49662,2,0,L|362:72,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
460,64,50328,2,0,L|453:143,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,240,50995,38,0,B|376:304|324:192|228:256,1,240,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,292,52328,2,0,L|86:332,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,236,52995,2,0,L|1:249,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
27,155,53662,6,0,P|72:51|186:44,1,240,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,120,54995,2,0,P|251:159|250:199,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,292,55662,2,0,P|227:331|234:371,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,336,56328,38,0,B|464:292|464:292|364:240,1,240,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,204,57662,2,0,L|223:169,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,76,58328,2,0,L|316:110,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,172,58995,6,0,P|355:283|240:288,1,240,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,208,60328,2,0,L|192:128,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,120,60995,2,0,L|99:199,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,276,61662,1,4,0:0:0:0:
104,35,72328,6,0,P|87:134|140:193,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,286,73662,2,0,P|303:212|272:140,1,160,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
210,214,74662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
173,302,74995,6,0,L|336:372,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
475,252,76328,2,0,B|365:283|365:283|285:248,1,160,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,182,77328,1,0,0:0:0:0:
417,97,77662,38,0,B|372:86|372:86|269:136,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
161,294,78995,2,0,L|162:98,1,160,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
185,40,79995,1,0,0:0:0:0:
266,89,80328,6,0,L|431:115,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,81662,12,4,82995,0:0:0:0:
30,22,87995,37,8,0:0:0:0:
87,98,88328,6,0,L|234:99,1,80,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
142,191,88995,2,0,L|289:192,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
194,283,89662,2,0,L|311:284,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
246,375,90328,1,0,0:0:0:0:
341,364,90662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
424,315,90995,6,0,B|436:258|436:258|398:212,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
511,205,91662,2,0,B|479:156|479:156|419:150,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
479,60,92328,2,0,B|420:58|420:58|382:103,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,17,92995,2,0,B|301:68|301:68|326:123,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
365,167,93662,6,0,L|169:181,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,330,94995,2,0,L|284:316,1,160,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
439,327,96328,38,0,L|352:285,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
441,231,96995,2,0,L|354:189,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
442,134,97662,2,0,L|355:92,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,38,98328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
354,1,98662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
279,61,98995,6,0,L|279:175,1,80,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
183,148,99662,2,0,L|177:48,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
82,73,100328,2,0,L|85:206,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,240,100995,1,2,0:0:0:0:
215,294,101328,1,2,0:0:0:0:
308,324,101662,6,0,B|337:318|337:318|374:266,1,80,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
282,231,102328,2,0,B|312:190|312:190|341:184,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,212,102995,2,0,P|435:171|417:131,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,60,103662,2,0,P|444:39|401:38,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,104,104328,38,0,L|341:190,1,80,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
249,215,104995,2,0,L|266:307,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,317,105662,2,0,P|402:316|446:288,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
474,215,106328,1,2,0:0:0:0:
474,118,106662,1,2,0:0:0:0:
406,50,106995,6,0,P|341:79|240:59,1,160,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,85,107995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
138,177,108328,2,0,L|152:271,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,232,108995,2,0,L|232:152,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,85,109662,38,0,P|95:90|42:181,1,160,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,251,110662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
139,310,110995,2,0,L|241:349,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
309,333,111662,1,2,0:0:0:0:
393,287,111995,1,2,0:0:0:0:
473,233,112328,6,0,B|449:115|449:115|382:82,1,160,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
317,87,113328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
236,139,113662,2,0,L|271:222,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
175,241,114328,2,0,L|210:324,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
295,351,114995,38,0,P|373:340|440:266,1,160,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
455,193,115995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
420,103,116328,2,0,L|314:61,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
274,138,116995,2,0,L|380:180,1,80,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,263,117662,6,0,L|140:178,1,160,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
147,279,118662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
232,322,118995,2,0,L|321:357,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
402,345,119662,2,0,P|432:317|449:263,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
433,186,120328,38,0,B|407:137|407:137|361:129,1,80,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
411,40,120995,2,0,B|356:32|356:32|322:64,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,74,121662,2,0,B|265:125|265:125|310:138,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,226,122328,2,0,B|217:213|217:213|181:242,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,316,122995,6,0,L|429:319,1,160,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
449,134,124328,2,0,L|259:131,1,160,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,62,125328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
148,124,125662,38,0,P|137:162|146:201,1,80,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
203,280,126328,2,0,P|232:307|269:320,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,312,126995,2,0,P|402:301|431:275,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,188,127662,2,0,P|478:149|469:110,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,56,128328,6,0,L|199:56,1,160,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,240,129662,2,0,L|366:239,1,160,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,236,130662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
428,140,130995,5,4,0:0:0:0:

update for Gold
osu file format v14

[General]
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 5662,16328,26995,40328,50995,61662,72328,98995,120328,125662,130995
DistanceSpacing: 1.3

[Metadata]
Version:Setorrasky's Gold
BeatmapID:807983

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:6
ApproachRate:7

[Events]
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
5995,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,40,0,0
16328,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
37662,-200,4,2,0,40,0,0
61662,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
87995,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
304,144,329,6,0,L|384:144,1,70
448,208,662,1,2,0:0:0:0:
448,208,828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,256,995,2,0,P|352:304|368:352,2,70,0|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,164,1495,6,0,P|329:158|294:163,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,216,1828,2,0,P|185:220|150:215,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,144,2162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
148,64,2328,2,0,P|183:60|218:65,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,72,2662,1,2,0:0:0:0:
316,72,2828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,48,2995,2,0,L|440:36,2,35
408,140,3328,37,0,0:0:0:0:
352,208,3495,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,224,3662,2,0,P|229:201|218:169,2,70,0|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,288,4162,6,0,P|296:308|262:316,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,296,4495,2,0,P|142:277|124:247,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,192,4828,1,2,0:0:0:0:
284,172,4995,2,0,P|351:186|392:241,1,140,8|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,332,5495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,292,5662,1,2,0:0:0:0:
168,244,5995,38,0,B|156:312|156:312|196:347|244:368,1,157.500006008148,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,312,6995,2,0,B|405:286|412:254|412:254|380:214|380:214|396:170|380:126,1,210.000008010865,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,96,7995,2,0,L|244:43,2,52.5000020027161,0|0|4,3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
220,228,8662,6,0,L|62:238,1,157.500006008148,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,324,9662,2,0,P|317:251|290:154,1,210.000008010865,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,80,10662,2,0,L|408:152,1,52.5000020027161,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,180,10995,1,4,3:0:0:0:
316,260,11328,38,0,P|254:302|192:261,1,157.500006008148,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
161,59,12328,2,0,B|224:40|256:80|256:80|288:40|353:59,1,210.000008010865,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,160,13328,1,0,3:0:0:0:
432,220,13495,1,0,3:0:0:0:
420,280,13662,1,4,3:0:0:0:
303,335,13995,6,0,P|226:335|161:293,1,157.500006008148,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,116,14995,2,0,B|28:168|28:168|52:216|12:264|64:316,1,210.000008010865,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,196,15995,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,132,16162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,72,16328,38,0,P|196:64|280:120,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,176,16828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,264,16995,2,0,P|340:298|333:332,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,328,17328,2,0,P|203:293|210:259,1,70
316,176,17662,6,0,L|176:164,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,188,18162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
36,260,18328,2,0,L|39:329,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,344,18662,2,0,L|140:274,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
87,187,18995,38,0,P|71:120|92:54,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,60,19662,2,0,P|324:125|308:193,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,252,20162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,196,20328,6,0,P|147:160|142:122,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,56,20662,2,0,P|232:35|270:30,1,70
348,56,20995,2,0,P|335:92|312:123,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,208,21328,2,0,P|287:229|250:239,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,304,21662,38,0,P|163:235|176:167,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,104,22162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,120,22328,2,0,P|399:135|467:122,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,212,22828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,256,22995,6,0,L|236:248,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,160,23495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,96,23662,2,0,L|338:26,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,60,23995,2,0,L|238:129,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,84,24328,38,0,P|92:80|56:84,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,160,24662,2,0,P|51:192|84:215,1,70
164,212,24995,2,0,P|197:235|236:245,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,224,25328,2,0,P|346:229|380:223,1,70
408,136,25662,6,0,P|444:68|440:-4,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,32,26162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,72,26328,2,0,L|274:141,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,80,26662,2,0,L|178:10,1,70,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,163,26995,38,0,P|116:231|136:297,1,140,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,320,27495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
283,236,27662,2,0,P|288:201|284:166,1,70
348,292,27995,2,0,P|343:326|347:361,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,247,28328,6,0,P|448:180|429:113,1,140,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,52,28995,2,0,L|152:60,1,70
96,116,29328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
184,156,29495,1,8,0:0:0:0:
104,212,29662,37,0,0:0:0:0:
104,212,29828,2,0,L|96:292,2,70,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,156,30328,2,0,P|218:146|252:154,1,70
336,204,30662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
432,180,30828,6,0,P|464:128|364:52,1,210,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,60,31662,2,0,L|88:76,1,70
88,172,31995,2,0,L|156:158,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,240,32328,37,4,0:0:0:0:
160,324,32495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
255,331,32662,2,0,P|290:332|324:323,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,276,32995,2,0,P|445:267|480:267,1,70
468,168,33328,2,0,L|461:98,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,64,33662,6,0,B|300:48|300:88|230:70,1,140,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,119,34328,2,0,P|36:154|37:189,1,70
124,232,34662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
40,284,34828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,328,34995,37,0,0:0:0:0:
204,276,35162,2,0,L|288:276,2,70,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,232,35662,2,0,P|115:198|122:164,1,70
180,84,35995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,136,36162,2,0,B|288:175|288:175|287:218|287:218|337:258|336:319,1,210,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,300,36995,6,0,L|64:284,1,70,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,204,37328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
60,112,37495,1,8,0:0:0:0:
60,112,37578,1,8,0:0:0:0:
60,111,37662,38,0,P|123:86|187:110,1,140,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,200,38662,2,0,B|232:268|232:268|292:228|292:228|292:152,1,210,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
353,69,39995,5,0,1:0:0:0:
353,69,40162,1,0,1:0:0:0:
353,69,40328,6,0,P|393:109|369:229,1,167.999994873047,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,300,40828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,324,40995,2,0,L|152:324,1,83.9999974365235
80,240,41328,2,0,L|164:240,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,232,41662,6,0,P|276:150|261:67,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,76,42162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,168,42328,2,0,L|124:252,1,83.9999974365235,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,304,42662,2,0,L|212:220,1,83.9999974365235,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,123,42995,38,0,P|325:95|404:128,1,167.999994873047,4|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,216,43495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
396,304,43662,2,0,L|312:297,1,83.9999974365235
299,206,43995,2,0,L|216:200,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,300,44328,6,0,P|116:316|36:268,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,176,44828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
44,75,44995,2,0,P|104:20|186:20,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,136,45662,37,4,0:0:0:0:
344,236,45828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,276,45995,2,0,L|160:292,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
109,206,46328,2,0,L|191:191,1,83.9999974365235
240,104,46661,1,8,0:0:0:0:
176,32,46828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,59,46995,6,0,P|62:139|109:206,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,268,47495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,212,47662,2,0,L|258:129,1,83.9999974365235,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,16,47995,2,0,L|178:98,1,83.9999974365235,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,59,48328,38,4,P|80:123|160:203,1,167.999994873047,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,176,48828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,95,48995,2,0,P|311:55|307:14,1,83.9999974365235
240,176,49328,2,0,P|268:206|306:223,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,84,49662,6,0,P|159:94|125:118,1,83.9999974365235
300,95,49995,2,0,P|311:55|307:14,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,200,50328,2,0,P|325:217|366:220,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,248,50662,2,0,P|195:289|213:327,1,83.9999974365235,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
47,259,50995,38,0,P|31:178|51:97,1,167.999994873047,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,52,51495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,88,51662,2,0,P|260:168|244:250,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
47,259,52328,6,0,B|75:211|75:211|127:195|127:195|158:146,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,108,52828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,152,52995,2,0,L|348:236,1,83.9999974365235,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,108,53328,2,0,L|420:24,1,83.9999974365235,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,56,53662,37,4,3:0:0:0:
204,216,53995,2,0,P|163:224|122:214,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,124,54328,2,0,P|87:205|70:287,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,344,54828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,300,54995,6,0,P|289:301|327:318,1,83.9999974365235
360,224,55328,2,0,P|399:238|429:267,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,208,55662,2,0,P|259:126|302:56,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,68,56162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,164,56328,38,0,L|428:260,1,83.9999974365235,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,320,56662,2,0,P|317:335|275:334,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,264,56995,2,0,P|182:183|192:99,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,44,57495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,76,57662,6,0,P|400:150|350:212,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,240,58162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
180,168,58328,2,0,L|183:84,1,83.9999974365235,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,28,58662,2,0,L|76:111,1,83.9999974365235,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,208,58995,37,4,3:0:0:0:
256,296,59328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
484,208,59662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,108,59995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
140,272,60328,6,0,L|116:364,1,83.9999974365235
216,328,60662,2,0,B|253:312|253:312|293:328,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,353,60995,2,0,L|372:272,1,83.9999974365235
348,172,61328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
360,72,61495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,136,61662,5,4,0:0:0:0:
240,128,61995,2,0,P|253:176|288:208,1,70
344,252,62328,2,0,B|384:284|429:288|429:288|448:268|456:244,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,156,62828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,76,62995,6,0,P|390:57|356:50,1,70,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
268,68,63328,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,128,63495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,207,63662,2,0,P|147:274|200:315,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,272,64162,1,8,0:0:0:0:
335,204,64328,38,0,P|353:173|362:139,1,70,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,48,64662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
468,128,64828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
468,220,64995,2,0,P|452:268|420:300,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,340,65328,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,296,65495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,212,65662,6,0,P|368:180|400:180,2,70,0|0|0,3:0|3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,296,66162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,364,66328,2,0,P|200:316|224:236,1,140,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
256,144,66828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
344,116,66995,38,0,P|392:148|408:180,1,70,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,248,67328,2,0,P|368:280|352:312,1,70
308,364,67662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
260,288,67828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,357,67995,2,0,P|178:329|169:291,1,70
199,210,68328,5,0,0:0:0:0:
156,134,68495,2,0,P|86:124|21:175,1,140,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
18,250,68995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
199,241,69328,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,308,69495,1,8,0:0:0:0:
165,329,69662,38,0,P|112:286|107:218,1,140,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
158,142,70162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,143,70328,2,0,P|305:187|315:266,2,140,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
158,142,71162,5,0,3:0:0:0:
81,190,71328,1,0,0:0:0:0:
94,280,71495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
161,341,71662,2,0,P|223:359|306:318,1,140,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
327,249,72162,1,8,0:0:0:0:
412,232,72328,6,0,P|423:164|388:100,1,140,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,52,72828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,32,72995,2,0,P|156:36|96:80,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,156,73495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
76,248,73662,6,2,P|112:288|252:224,1,210,0|0,0:0|0:0,1:0:0:0:
264,152,74328,2,2,B|258:86|247:50|247:50|212:76,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,1:0:0:0:
152,144,74828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,240,74995,38,0,P|188:304|272:320,1,140,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,324,75495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,264,75662,2,0,P|429:186|401:106,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,68,76162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,36,76328,6,2,L|172:44,1,70,0|0,0:1|0:0,0:1:0:0:
164,220,76828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,307,76995,2,0,P|263:334|331:323,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,276,77495,1,8,0:0:0:0:
472,208,77662,38,0,P|498:145|484:77,1,140,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,44,78162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,32,78328,2,0,P|277:29|242:36,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,116,78662,2,0,P|169:122|134:120,1,70
48,72,78995,6,2,L|40:228,1,140,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:1:0:0:
112,268,79495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,288,79662,2,2,L|360:288,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,1:0:0:0:
428,264,80162,1,8,0:0:0:0:
472,184,80328,38,0,P|443:122|379:100,1,140,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,132,80828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,168,80995,2,0,P|143:146|115:84,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,36,81495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,32,81662,6,2,B|356:12|432:76|388:156|388:156|488:156|516:236|452:300,1,420.000016021729,0|4,0:0|0:0,0:1:0:0:
128,192,87995,38,0,L|208:160,1,70,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,112,88328,5,0,0:0:0:0:
272,256,88662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
320,112,88995,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,256,89328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,112,89662,37,0,0:0:0:0:
304,256,89995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
352,112,90328,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,256,90662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
260,324,90828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
176,288,90995,5,0,0:0:0:0:
208,144,91328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
160,288,91661,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,144,91995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
144,288,92328,37,0,0:0:0:0:
176,144,92662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
128,288,92995,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,144,93328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
288,48,93662,6,0,P|336:80|352:160,1,140,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,240,94162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,288,94328,1,0,0:0:0:0:
464,160,94662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
384,288,94995,38,0,P|336:256|320:176,1,140,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,116,95495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,48,95662,2,0,L|180:48,1,140,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,96,96328,5,0,0:0:0:0:
48,256,96662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
48,96,96995,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,256,97329,1,8,0:0:0:0:
64,96,97662,37,0,0:0:0:0:
80,256,97996,1,8,0:0:0:0:
80,96,98328,2,0,L|128:160,1,70,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,224,98662,2,0,L|240:288,1,70,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,312,98912,1,8,0:0:0:0:
304,312,98995,22,0,P|346:317|389:313,1,83.9999974365235,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
463,227,99328,2,0,B|454:187|454:187|463:146,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
479,36,99662,2,0,P|403:68|320:59,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,68,100328,6,0,P|136:149|126:232,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,320,100828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,300,100995,2,0,B|220:292|220:292|258:300,1,83.9999974365235,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,208,101328,2,0,B|296:216|296:216|257:207,1,83.9999974365235,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,128,101662,38,0,P|232:56|311:63,1,167.999994873047,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,144,102162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
480,136,102328,2,0,L|487:52,1,83.9999974365235
440,212,102662,2,0,L|432:295,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
331,303,102995,6,0,P|254:275|178:305,2,167.999994873047,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,204,103828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,148,103995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
172,204,104162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
71,183,104328,38,0,P|67:142|78:102,1,83.9999974365235,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,44,104662,2,0,B|200:52|200:52|243:51,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,64,104995,2,0,B|376:148|308:148|348:236,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,300,105495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,308,105662,6,0,P|270:305|229:314,1,83.9999974365235
132,336,105995,2,0,P|91:344|49:342,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,240,106328,1,2,0:0:0:0:
72,144,106495,1,2,0:0:0:0:
140,220,106662,1,2,0:0:0:0:
164,124,106829,1,2,0:0:0:0:
252,176,106995,38,0,P|331:200|412:172,1,167.999994873047,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,76,107495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,56,107662,2,0,L|253:69,1,83.9999974365235
252,176,107995,2,0,L|334:162,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,212,108328,6,0,B|424:264|412:300|412:300|432:352|466:351,2,167.999994873047,0|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,161,109162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,228,109328,2,0,P|254:269|258:311,1,83.9999974365235,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
159,271,109662,38,0,B|120:236|120:236|64:276|12:258,1,167.999994873047,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,160,110162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
111,116,110328,2,0,P|153:109|194:117,1,83.9999974365235
292,144,110662,2,0,P|332:152|374:145,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,244,110995,6,0,B|412:320|340:280|314:364,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
198,363,111495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
108,300,111662,2,0,L|104:216,1,83.9999974365235,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,164,111995,2,0,L|200:247,1,83.9999974365235,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,120,112328,37,4,3:0:0:0:
428,64,112662,2,0,P|435:105|432:146,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,248,112995,2,0,B|408:296|424:336|424:336|392:360|349:343,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,264,113495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
307,164,113662,6,0,P|330:129|365:106,1,83.9999974365235
205,160,113995,2,0,P|164:158|126:139,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,251,114328,2,0,P|273:288|275:329,1,83.9999974365235
180,360,114662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
100,300,114828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,199,114995,38,0,P|124:120|101:41,1,167.999994873047,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,208,115662,2,0,B|256:284|256:284|312:184,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
410,41,116328,6,0,P|387:120|411:199,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,288,116828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,312,116995,2,0,P|324:284|311:245,1,83.9999974365235,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,245,117328,2,0,P|187:284|156:312,1,83.9999974365235,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,288,117662,37,4,3:0:0:0:
144,112,117995,2,0,L|225:93,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,80,118328,2,0,L|354:161,1,83.9999974365235
368,272,118662,2,0,L|286:290,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,304,118995,6,0,L|157:222,1,83.9999974365235
143,111,119328,2,0,P|182:128|223:131,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
381,135,119662,2,0,P|347:159|324:194,1,83.9999974365235
242,328,119995,2,0,P|238:287|219:250,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
143,111,120328,38,0,P|117:144|110:185,1,83.9999974365235,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,171,120662,2,0,P|267:149|289:114,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
371,51,120995,2,0,L|383:155,1,83.9999974365235
484,164,121328,2,0,P|467:201|434:226,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,272,121662,6,0,P|291:276|253:260,1,83.9999974365235
156,192,121995,2,0,L|162:108,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,52,122328,2,0,L|282:135,1,83.9999974365235
312,232,122662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
372,152,122828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
360,52,122995,38,0,L|276:52,1,83.9999974365235,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,144,123328,2,0,L|153:172,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,264,123662,2,0,L|135:317,1,83.9999974365235
36,308,123995,2,0,L|78:235,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,116,124328,6,0,P|95:74|102:33,1,83.9999974365235
196,120,124662,2,0,P|202:78|222:41,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,152,124995,2,0,P|304:115|335:87,1,83.9999974365235
368,212,125329,2,0,P|399:184|438:169,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,300,125662,38,0,P|381:315|332:308,1,83.9999974365235,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,228,125995,2,0,P|233:186|251:149,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,36,126328,2,0,L|355:119,1,83.9999974365235
411,220,126662,2,0,L|399:303,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,320,126995,6,0,L|256:212,1,83.9999974365235
101,220,127328,2,0,L|112:303,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,212,127662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,108,127828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,47,127995,2,0,B|297:42|297:42|339:46,1,83.9999974365235,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,120,128328,38,0,L|472:204,1,83.9999974365235,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,144,128662,2,0,L|353:232,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,140,128995,2,0,L|231:222,1,83.9999974365235
180,104,129329,2,0,L|121:170,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
43,88,129662,6,0,P|26:125|22:167,1,83.9999974365235
124,166,129995,2,0,P|141:203|171:233,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,160,130328,2,0,P|280:170|321:167,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,88,130662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
416,184,130828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
400,284,130995,5,4,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
Tarrasky
After talk with Seto, i added a circle in 00:42:662 - and 00:47:995 - in Bronze diff, looks more constant with the other kiai
Irreversible

Cryptic wrote:

[Diamond]
  1. 00:10:829 (6,1) - This jump is huge for the song's intensity. Definitely needs a nerf in some way. It's not that bigger than the rest though, is it? I find it quite fitting considering the circumstances.
  2. 00:14:996 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - I like the concept here but with the 1 slider's placement you end up with a really weird linear flow that just doesn't work. I think you can keep the jumps and just move the 1 to be in a more reasonable place that better works with your jump pattern. Well, the flow really plays special here and indicates the new part well. Linear flow is good in some ways, imo
  3. 00:23:996 (7,8,1) - You should probably give these a different pattern to signify the change in drums, maybe even some more spacing to be similar to the previous patterns. good
  4. 00:26:662 (3,4) - Same for here, there isn't any special emphasis for blatantly stronger drums. It makes me sad. sadness gone
  5. 00:29:662 (1,2,3) - DS. oki
  6. 00:31:996 (1,2,3,1) - How do you get so high up here and so far away from the previous notes with barely any change musically? I like the pattern concept but this is definitely overspaced. ? what's the problem here
  7. 01:41:329 (5,6,7) - These is too big of a jump IMO, similar/same intensity to the previous kiai but with outrageously larger jumps. The flow on this one is also pretty sketch due to the opposing flow of 5>6 and 7's curve. Flipping 7 and keeping it in the same position would help with the flow but the spacing would still be a bit unreasonable. (It's also worth noting that if you flip 7, though, it kind of messes up with the flow to here 01:41:996 (1,2,3) - visually.) fix
  8. 01:44:996 (4,5,6) - Flow here is a bit weird as well, since you have another close-to-linear jump with space changes, though moving the 6 slider up a bit should solve that. ? as above
  9. 02:10:829 (1,1,1) - Wanna nerf this to a DS of 2.0 to be a bit more reasonable? I don't think this is a super necessary change though it'd be nice since this is technically only an Insane. i really don't want to fix this as stated 300 times
osu file format v14

[General]
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.7

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1
TimelineZoom: 1.5

[Metadata]
Version:Irrelvis' Diamond
BeatmapID:806376

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
OverallDifficulty:8
ApproachRate:9
SliderMultiplier:1.92

[Events]
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
5828,-200,4,2,1,45,0,0
15995,-100,4,2,1,45,0,0
16328,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,45,0,0
26995,-100,4,2,1,45,0,0
37661,-200,4,2,1,45,0,0
40328,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,45,0,1
61662,-100,4,2,1,45,0,0
72328,-166.666666666667,4,2,1,45,0,0
88328,-125,4,2,1,45,0,0
98995,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,45,0,1
130995,-100,4,2,1,45,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
43,212,5662,5,4,0:0:0:0:
43,212,5996,2,0,P|80:229|140:227,1,96,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,89,6496,2,0,P|84:87|40:105,1,96,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
207,162,6996,2,0,L|224:50,1,96,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
221,67,7662,5,2,0:0:0:0:
302,53,7829,1,0,0:0:0:0:
382,41,7996,1,2,0:0:0:0:
429,176,8162,1,2,0:0:0:0:
412,173,8246,1,0,0:0:0:0:
395,171,8329,38,0,L|413:109,1,48,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
508,177,8662,2,0,L|487:277,1,96,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,334,9162,2,0,P|372:348|317:324,1,96,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
166,305,9662,6,0,P|212:308|260:272,1,96,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
18,357,10162,1,2,0:0:0:0:
172,339,10329,1,0,0:0:0:0:
12,320,10496,1,2,0:0:0:0:
148,369,10662,1,2,0:0:0:0:
29,285,10829,1,2,0:0:0:0:
303,345,10995,37,4,0:0:0:0:
303,345,11329,2,0,P|352:351|407:333,1,96,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,179,11829,2,0,P|451:160|392:167,1,96,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
326,113,12329,6,0,L|316:277,1,144,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,97,12996,2,0,P|262:69|281:57,1,48,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,58,13329,2,0,P|377:41|355:35,1,48,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
155,31,13662,37,2,0:0:0:0:
155,31,13996,2,0,P|123:35|45:20,1,96,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,143,14496,2,0,P|237:134|284:137,1,96,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
386,159,14996,5,2,0:0:0:0:
252,238,15162,1,2,0:0:0:0:
103,142,15329,1,8,0:1:0:0:
252,45,15496,1,2,0:0:0:0:
387,159,15662,1,8,0:1:0:0:
250,137,15829,1,2,0:0:0:0:
389,127,15996,1,8,0:1:0:0:
272,171,16162,1,4,0:0:0:0:
56,236,16328,38,0,P|100:240|160:156,1,144.000005493164,4|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
81,162,16829,1,0,0:0:0:0:
285,208,16996,2,0,B|264:183|236:181|236:181|241:136|217:104|181:96,1,144.000005493164,0|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
159,171,17496,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,277,17662,2,0,P|366:219|343:154,1,144.000005493164,0|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
286,208,18162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,280,18329,5,4,0:0:0:0:
342,152,18496,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,172,18662,1,6,0:0:0:0:
280,64,18829,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,240,18996,6,0,P|406:309|355:355,1,144.000005493164,0|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,280,19496,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,240,19662,2,0,L|483:260,1,72.0000027465821,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,208,19996,2,0,L|205:188,1,72.0000027465821,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,204,20329,38,0,L|236:164,1,144.000005493164,0|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,232,20829,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,96,20996,1,8,1:0:0:0:
23,195,21162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,168,21329,1,8,0:1:0:0:
2,198,21496,1,8,0:1:0:0:
188,164,21662,6,0,P|212:88|172:16,1,144.000005493164,4|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
23,194,22162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
23,194,22329,2,0,P|-1:270|39:342,1,144.000005493164,0|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,368,22829,1,2,0:0:0:0:
128,364,22912,1,2,0:0:0:0:
148,360,22996,37,0,1:0:0:0:
240,332,23162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
388,356,23329,1,2,0:0:0:0:
264,336,23496,1,0,0:0:0:0:
412,360,23663,1,0,1:0:0:0:
288,340,23829,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,228,23996,5,8,1:0:0:0:
256,260,24162,1,8,1:0:0:0:
432,363,24329,5,4,1:2:0:0:
456,368,24662,37,2,0:0:0:0:
428,228,24829,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,88,24996,2,0,P|452:88|472:104,1,72.0000027465821,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,228,25329,2,0,P|377:216|361:196,1,72.0000027465821,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
422,157,25579,1,0,0:0:0:0:
422,157,25662,5,0,1:0:0:0:
380,296,25829,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,124,25996,1,4,1:2:0:0:
272,328,26162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,288,26329,37,8,1:0:0:0:
136,84,26495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,328,26662,1,8,1:0:0:0:
324,124,26829,1,8,1:0:0:0:
93,177,26996,38,0,P|148:169|206:240,1,144,4|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,339,27329,2,0,P|115:305|139:229,1,96,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
294,250,27662,2,0,P|303:296|283:339,1,96,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
23,246,27996,1,8,1:0:0:0:
254,166,28162,1,0,0:1:0:0:
24,113,28329,6,0,P|77:127|158:61,1,144,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
73,31,28662,2,0,B|-1:23|-1:23|30:40,1,96,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,47,28996,2,0,L|332:35,1,96,0|4,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
153,17,29329,1,8,1:0:0:0:
153,17,29496,1,8,1:0:0:0:
460,137,29662,38,0,P|414:126|350:138,1,96,4|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,109,29912,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,89,29996,2,0,L|301:189,1,96,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
474,321,30329,2,0,L|491:226,1,96,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
321,282,30662,1,8,1:0:0:0:
398,356,30829,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,227,30996,5,4,1:2:0:0:
317,379,31162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
481,264,31329,37,8,1:0:0:0:
246,323,31496,1,4,0:0:0:0:
462,351,31662,5,0,1:0:0:0:
295,245,31829,1,4,0:0:0:0:
503,73,31996,37,8,1:0:0:0:
381,156,32162,1,8,1:0:0:0:
413,147,32246,1,0,0:0:0:0:
445,140,32329,6,0,L|327:125,1,96,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
67,244,32662,2,0,L|185:259,1,96,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
302,197,32996,1,0,1:0:0:0:
164,153,33162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,149,33246,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,147,33329,2,0,L|105:130,1,96,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
9,323,33662,38,0,L|153:344,1,144,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
257,350,33996,2,0,L|158:336,1,96,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,290,34329,5,0,1:0:0:0:
385,302,34496,1,0,0:0:0:0:
214,175,34662,37,8,1:0:0:0:
311,206,34829,1,8,1:0:0:0:
112,235,34996,6,0,P|103:193|103:140,1,96,4|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,86,35329,2,0,P|403:132|400:191,1,96,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
259,193,35579,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,172,35662,2,0,B|240:124|240:124|253:86|253:86|239:20,1,144,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,9,35996,38,0,B|93:25|93:25|138:40,1,96,8|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
335,103,36329,2,0,B|398:87|398:87|353:72,1,96,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
164,116,36662,2,0,L|172:224,1,96,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,288,36912,1,0,1:0:0:0:
186,364,36996,5,4,1:2:0:0:
390,312,37162,1,8,1:0:0:0:
249,185,37329,1,8,1:0:0:0:
263,282,37496,1,4,0:0:0:0:
282,283,37579,1,0,0:0:0:0:
307,285,37662,38,0,L|100:315,1,192,4|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,325,38662,2,0,L|478:322,8,12,0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,295,39037,2,0,L|422:292,6,12,0|0|0|0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
457,270,39329,2,0,L|471:267,6,12,0|0|0|0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,240,39662,5,2,0:0:0:0:
432,240,39829,1,2,0:0:0:0:
383,165,39996,37,8,1:0:0:0:
264,124,40162,1,8,1:0:0:0:
152,192,40329,22,0,P|140:252|176:320,1,115.199996484375,4|0,1:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
384,164,40662,2,0,P|396:104|360:36,1,115.199996484375,8|0,1:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
264,124,40996,1,2,0:0:0:0:
260,324,41162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,240,41329,1,10,0:0:0:0:
152,192,41496,1,2,0:0:0:0:
334,303,41662,6,0,P|294:255|193:283,1,172.799994726563,4|0,0:2|2:1,0:0:0:0:
220,256,41996,2,0,P|248:192|220:128,1,115.199996484375,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,240,42329,38,0,L|380:248,1,28.7999991210938,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
140,197,42496,2,0,L|192:189,1,28.7999991210938,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
324,88,42662,2,0,L|272:96,1,28.7999991210938,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
84,40,42829,2,0,L|136:32,1,28.7999991210938,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
20,232,42996,6,0,P|8:304|36:348,1,115.199996484375,6|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
220,256,43329,1,10,0:0:0:0:
72,152,43496,1,2,0:0:0:0:
220,256,43662,2,0,L|344:240,1,115.199996484375,0|2,0:0|2:1,0:0:0:0:
186,137,43996,2,0,L|72:152,1,115.199996484375,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,24,44329,38,0,P|324:116|416:129,1,172.799994726563,4|0,0:2|2:0,0:0:0:0:
415,127,44662,2,0,P|455:179|443:251,1,115.199996484375,4|0,0:2|2:0,0:0:0:0:
348,348,44996,5,2,0:0:0:0:
372,200,45162,1,2,0:0:0:0:
342,370,45329,1,10,0:0:0:0:
376,180,45496,1,10,0:0:0:0:
184,136,45662,37,4,0:2:0:0:
472,56,45829,1,0,2:0:0:0:
420,256,45996,2,0,P|364:280|288:224,1,115.199996484375,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
218,229,46329,6,0,P|274:181|386:241,1,172.799994726563,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
364,216,46662,2,0,L|328:356,1,115.199996484375,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,360,46996,2,0,B|144:364|144:364|120:348|120:348|28:352,1,172.799994726563,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
32,352,47329,2,0,B|20:312|20:312|40:240,1,115.199996484375,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
68,144,47662,38,0,L|114:167,1,28.7999991210938,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
349,184,47829,2,0,L|302:160,1,28.7999991210938,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
208,32,47995,2,0,L|254:55,1,28.7999991210938,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
460,61,48162,2,0,L|413:37,1,28.7999991210938,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
256,116,48329,6,0,P|236:184|264:228,1,115.199996484375,6|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
348,184,48662,1,10,0:0:0:0:
144,224,48829,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,329,48995,37,2,0:0:0:0:
168,136,49163,1,2,0:0:0:0:
138,356,49329,5,8,0:0:0:0:
236,72,49496,1,2,0:0:0:0:
348,184,49662,38,0,B|256:192|256:192|308:160,1,115.199996484375,4|2,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,224,49996,2,0,L|12:236,1,115.199996484375,4|2,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,285,50329,5,10,0:0:0:0:
236,72,50496,1,10,0:0:0:0:
448,88,50662,1,4,0:2:0:0:
436,300,50829,1,10,0:0:0:0:
184,173,50996,38,0,P|247:163|328:244,1,172.799994726563,4|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
226,357,51329,2,0,P|209:307|242:230,1,115.199996484375,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
426,247,51662,2,0,P|442:301|425:355,1,115.199996484375,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
324,229,51996,2,2,B|334:189|317:168|317:168|341:138|341:138|331:112|344:57,1,172.799994726563,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
269,23,52329,6,0,P|208:34|153:28,1,115.199996484375,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
5,137,52662,2,0,P|58:112|115:109,1,115.199996484375,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,321,52996,2,0,P|127:328|105:331,1,28.7999991210938,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
65,197,53162,2,0,P|78:192|92:188,1,28.7999991210938,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
215,163,53329,2,0,P|239:157|259:155,1,28.7999991210938,4|0,0:2|2:0,0:0:0:0:
363,170,53496,2,0,P|385:171|403:173,1,28.7999991210938,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
512,197,53662,38,0,B|492:340|492:340|478:282,1,172.799994726563,4|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
475,124,53996,2,0,L|492:7,1,115.199996484375,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
297,87,54329,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,46,54496,1,2,0:0:0:0:
318,34,54662,2,0,P|250:58|180:46,1,115.199996484375,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,38,54912,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,20,54996,6,0,L|145:137,1,115.199996484375,4|0,0:2|2:0,0:0:0:0:
394,375,55329,2,0,L|409:258,1,115.199996484375,4|0,1:2|2:0,0:0:0:0:
260,118,55662,1,2,0:0:0:0:
172,235,55829,1,0,2:0:0:0:
251,348,55996,1,10,0:0:0:0:
337,243,56162,1,10,0:0:0:0:
151,322,56329,38,0,P|96:339|6:264,1,172.799994726563,4|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
6,188,56662,2,0,L|20:73,1,115.199996484375,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
262,241,56996,2,0,L|247:355,1,115.199996484375,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
159,221,57329,1,8,0:0:0:0:
296,110,57496,1,2,0:0:0:0:
369,267,57662,1,4,0:2:0:0:
202,134,57829,5,0,2:0:0:0:
81,48,57996,2,0,P|132:61|204:55,1,115.199996484375,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,35,58329,2,0,P|423:44|412:52,1,28.7999991210938,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
279,97,58496,2,0,P|300:104|313:111,1,28.7999991210938,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
450,160,58662,2,0,P|429:177|425:190,1,28.7999991210938,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
316,235,58829,2,0,P|332:242|342:250,1,28.7999991210938,14|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
457,314,58996,38,0,P|397:320|340:340,1,115.199996484375,4|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
140,203,59329,2,0,P|199:219|263:214,1,115.199996484375,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
89,281,59662,2,0,P|49:225|91:115,1,172.799994726563,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
72,109,59996,5,8,0:0:0:0:
211,90,60162,1,0,2:0:0:0:
327,73,60329,2,0,B|407:55|407:55|352:52,1,115.199996484375,4|0,3:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
240,182,60662,2,0,B|160:200|160:200|215:203,1,115.199996484375,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
323,211,60996,1,4,0:2:0:0:
434,222,61162,1,2,0:0:0:0:
503,362,61329,37,4,0:2:0:0:
392,329,61496,1,8,0:0:0:0:
509,157,61662,21,4,0:0:0:0:
323,211,61829,2,0,L|120:184,1,192,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
244,308,62329,2,0,B|391:328|391:328|348:348,1,192,4|2,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
351,346,62995,6,0,P|329:295|376:237,1,96,0|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
134,281,63328,2,0,P|187:287|215:357,1,96,0|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,125,63662,2,0,P|277:194|158:176,1,192,4|8,3:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
228,72,64162,1,8,0:1:0:0:
364,332,64329,37,0,1:0:0:0:
148,268,64829,2,0,L|28:284,1,96,2|4,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
168,272,65662,2,0,L|48:288,1,96,0|4,1:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
364,332,66162,1,4,3:0:0:0:
444,248,66329,2,0,P|452:188|352:112,1,192,8|4,1:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
480,52,66829,1,8,0:1:0:0:
347,217,66996,6,0,L|111:181,1,192,4|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,272,67496,1,0,1:0:0:0:
240,216,67662,2,0,P|234:149|126:103,1,192,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
157,188,68162,2,0,L|347:217,1,192,8|8,0:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
131,103,68829,37,8,0:1:0:0:
240,216,68996,2,0,L|340:192,1,96,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
131,103,69329,2,0,L|101:201,1,96,8|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
276,64,69662,1,4,3:0:0:0:
276,64,69996,6,0,L|376:40,1,96,8|4,0:1|3:0,0:0:0:0:
480,140,70329,2,0,B|478:165|452:185|452:185|477:188|420:200|441:275|441:275|421:293|418:322,1,192,8|4,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,340,70828,2,0,L|208:348,2,48,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
36,252,71162,2,0,B|37:226|63:206|63:206|38:203|96:192|74:116|74:116|94:98|97:69,1,192,8|8,0:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
188,160,71662,38,0,L|308:140,1,96,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,348,71996,2,0,L|93:363,1,96,4|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
272,252,72328,5,4,1:0:0:0:
272,252,72829,1,0,1:0:0:0:
272,252,72996,2,0,P|333:264|417:190,1,172.799994726563,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,104,73662,38,0,P|379:118|357:135,1,57.5999982421876,2|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
495,207,73996,2,0,P|501:175|494:140,1,57.5999982421876,0|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
387,22,74329,2,0,L|272:49,1,115.199996484375,2|8,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
177,39,74829,1,8,1:0:0:0:
79,32,74995,5,4,1:2:0:0:
79,32,75496,1,0,1:0:0:0:
23,103,75662,2,0,L|55:282,1,172.799994726563,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
78,360,76329,38,0,P|116:354|143:358,1,57.5999982421876,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
329,322,76662,2,0,P|300:324|272:320,1,57.5999982421876,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
130,250,76996,1,8,0:1:0:0:
130,250,77329,1,10,1:0:0:0:
148,147,77496,1,10,1:0:0:0:
170,46,77662,6,0,B|234:55|234:55|248:82|248:82|333:91,1,172.799994726563,4|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
412,91,78329,2,0,P|414:62|416:26,1,57.5999982421876,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
505,170,78662,2,0,P|501:144|500:100,1,57.5999982421876
416,207,78995,37,0,1:0:0:0:
506,283,79162,1,2,1:0:0:0:
345,255,79329,2,0,P|309:240|283:241,1,57.5999982421876,0|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
280,363,79662,1,2,1:0:0:0:
280,363,79996,2,0,P|308:360|334:347,1,57.5999982421876,4|8,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
443,228,80329,6,0,L|431:53,1,172.799994726563,4|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
331,60,80996,1,4,3:0:0:0:
331,60,81662,38,0,P|294:66|266:66,1,57.5999982421876,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
155,43,81996,1,4,3:3:0:0:
47,111,82162,1,0,1:0:0:0:
149,183,82329,2,0,P|199:176|289:175,1,115.199996484375,8|4,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,156,82829,1,8,1:0:0:0:
420,156,82996,6,0,B|412:188|428:204|428:204|405:226|405:226|364:216|364:216|356:188|356:188|402:141|363:78,1,230.39999296875
76,256,87996,53,8,1:0:0:0:
296,312,88162,1,8,1:0:0:0:
76,256,88329,38,0,L|168:280,1,76.8,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,312,88662,2,0,P|340:252|304:152,1,153.6,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
64,44,89329,2,8,P|20:104|56:204,1,153.6,8|4,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,240,89829,1,8,0:1:0:0:
192,108,89996,2,0,L|100:128,1,76.8,0|8,1:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
296,312,90329,2,0,L|371:295,1,76.8,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,212,90662,1,4,1:0:0:0:
192,312,90829,1,8,1:0:0:0:
192,108,90995,6,0,B|232:128|224:196|224:196|244:144|280:140,1,153.6,4|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
424,328,91662,2,0,B|384:308|392:240|392:240|372:292|336:296,1,153.6,4|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
192,312,92329,2,0,B|76:320|76:320|120:296,1,153.6,4|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
221,231,92829,1,8,1:0:0:0:
312,212,92996,2,0,B|428:204|428:204|392:232,1,153.6,4|8,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
160,152,93662,37,4,1:0:0:0:
256,192,93746,12,4,97662,0:0:0:0:
80,72,97996,5,8,1:0:0:0:
80,72,98329,1,8,1:0:0:0:
256,176,98496,1,8,1:0:0:0:
108,256,98662,1,4,1:2:0:0:
384,272,98829,1,0,1:0:0:0:
401,304,98912,1,0,1:0:0:0:
402,350,98996,6,0,L|260:365,1,115.199996484375,12|0,1:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
451,201,99329,1,10,0:0:0:0:
491,308,99496,1,0,2:0:0:0:
204,253,99662,2,0,L|346:268,1,115.199996484375,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
155,104,99995,1,10,0:0:0:0:
115,211,100162,1,2,0:0:0:0:
239,57,100329,6,0,P|156:18|76:46,1,172.799994726563,4|0,0:2|2:0,0:0:0:0:
322,147,100662,2,0,L|337:31,1,115.199996484375,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
244,218,100996,2,0,P|256:228|274:235,1,28.7999991210938,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
421,186,101162,2,0,P|403:193|388:197,1,28.7999991210938,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
148,274,101329,2,0,P|167:271|187:266,1,28.7999991210938,4|0,0:2|2:0,0:0:0:0:
498,298,101496,2,0,P|474:286|465:281,1,28.7999991210938,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
322,147,101662,2,0,L|337:31,1,115.199996484375,4|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
264,269,101996,38,0,P|260:326|276:382,1,115.199996484375,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
404,384,102246,1,0,2:0:0:0:
428,380,102329,2,0,P|444:325|441:268,1,115.199996484375,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,183,102662,2,0,P|283:176|325:215,1,115.199996484375,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
122,268,102996,6,0,B|127:230|111:209|111:209|126:175|126:175|103:149|110:100,1,172.799994726563,4|0,1:2|2:0,0:0:0:0:
112,16,103329,2,0,P|68:29|0:31,1,115.199996484375,4|2,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
186,86,103662,1,2,0:0:0:0:
186,86,103829,1,4,0:2:0:0:
14,206,103996,1,10,0:0:0:0:
14,206,104162,1,10,0:0:0:0:
248,353,104329,38,0,L|262:206,1,115.199996484375,4|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
298,158,104579,1,0,2:0:0:0:
298,158,104662,2,0,L|277:30,1,115.199996484375,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,184,104996,1,2,0:0:0:0:
340,239,105162,1,0,2:0:0:0:
176,264,105329,2,0,L|197:136,1,115.199996484375,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
26,290,105663,5,6,0:0:0:0:
134,345,105829,1,0,2:0:0:0:
125,88,105996,1,12,0:0:0:0:
41,186,106162,1,0,2:0:0:0:
285,99,106329,2,0,L|244:74,1,28.7999991210938,14|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
321,229,106496,2,0,L|348:181,1,28.7999991210938,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
204,260,106662,2,0,L|240:278,1,28.7999991210938,4|0,1:2|2:0,0:0:0:0:
176,140,106829,2,0,L|151:180,1,28.7999991210938,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
329,322,106996,2,0,B|399:328|399:328|427:350|427:350|507:358,1,172.799994726563,6|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
458,196,107329,38,0,B|371:185|371:185|417:156,1,115.199996484375,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
512,106,107662,1,2,0:0:0:0:
482,284,107829,1,2,0:0:0:0:
278,148,107996,1,8,0:0:0:0:
310,37,108163,1,10,0:0:0:0:
382,276,108329,2,0,L|203:309,1,172.799994726563,4|0,0:2|2:0,0:0:0:0:
9,288,108662,6,0,L|127:264,1,115.199996484375,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,359,108996,1,2,0:0:0:0:
25,194,109162,1,4,0:2:0:0:
177,168,109329,1,10,0:0:0:0:
213,346,109496,1,10,0:0:0:0:
25,194,109662,38,0,L|47:7,1,172.799994726563,6|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
136,169,109996,2,0,P|118:120|118:48,1,115.199996484375,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
306,121,110329,2,0,P|305:178|286:232,1,115.199996484375,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
219,82,110662,2,2,P|281:46|387:73,1,172.799994726563,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
453,89,110996,5,4,0:2:0:0:
405,282,111162,1,2,0:0:0:0:
379,139,111329,1,8,0:0:0:0:
468,346,111496,1,8,0:0:0:0:
491,196,111662,2,0,L|441:208,1,28.7999991210938,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
214,297,111829,2,0,L|263:283,1,28.7999991210938,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
308,166,111996,2,0,L|281:174,1,28.7999991210938,4|0,0:2|2:0,0:0:0:0:
30,266,112163,2,0,L|59:260,1,28.7999991210938,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
308,70,112329,38,0,L|128:99,1,172.799994726563,4|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
63,152,112662,2,0,P|55:101|76:18,1,115.199996484375,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
391,34,112996,2,0,P|399:85|378:168,1,115.199996484375,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,174,113246,1,0,2:0:0:0:
431,199,113329,2,0,L|305:210,1,115.199996484375,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
194,109,113662,5,4,0:2:0:0:
304,121,113829,1,0,2:0:0:0:
188,24,113996,1,4,0:2:0:0:
75,40,114163,1,0,2:0:0:0:
102,206,114329,1,4,0:2:0:0:
223,184,114496,1,2,0:0:0:0:
43,119,114662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
43,302,114829,1,10,0:0:0:0:
126,248,114996,38,0,B|133:182|133:182|152:168|152:168|158:78,1,172.799994726563,6|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
176,48,115329,2,0,B|119:31|119:31|52:56,1,115.199996484375,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
68,318,115662,2,0,B|125:335|125:335|192:310,1,115.199996484375,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
11,133,115996,1,10,0:0:0:0:
23,233,116162,1,10,0:0:0:0:
259,191,116329,5,6,0:0:0:0:
288,83,116495,1,0,2:0:0:0:
147,203,116662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
344,266,116829,1,10,0:0:0:0:
406,161,116996,38,0,P|383:161|356:169,1,28.7999991210938,14|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
289,175,117162,2,0,P|266:184|250:192,1,28.7999991210938,10|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
196,257,117329,2,0,P|182:272|172:291,1,28.7999991210938,4|0,0:2|2:0,0:0:0:0:
156,369,117496,1,10,0:0:0:0:
486,286,117662,6,0,B|461:196|529:216|492:93,1,172.799994726563,6|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
486,39,117996,2,0,P|441:26|368:48,1,115.199996484375,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
170,38,118329,2,0,P|211:26|291:34,1,115.199996484375,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
286,203,118662,2,0,P|245:215|165:207,1,115.199996484375,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
145,229,118912,1,0,2:0:0:0:
120,253,118996,38,0,L|102:75,1,172.799994726563,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
125,98,119329,1,8,0:0:0:0:
206,152,119496,1,2,0:0:0:0:
21,133,119662,1,4,0:2:0:0:
10,230,119829,1,8,0:0:0:0:
320,150,119996,5,2,0:0:0:0:
309,53,120163,1,10,0:0:0:0:
104,192,120329,38,0,P|128:280|152:296,1,115.199996484375,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,272,120662,2,0,P|215:336|213:365,1,115.199996484375,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,372,120996,2,0,P|327:348|301:361,1,115.199996484375,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,192,121329,2,0,L|508:192,1,115.199996484375,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,192,121662,6,0,L|12:192,1,115.199996484375,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,12,121995,2,0,P|146:37|201:27,1,115.199996484375,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,111,122329,2,0,P|279:81|298:28,1,115.199996484375,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,92,122662,2,0,P|405:135|408:191,1,115.199996484375,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,280,122995,37,4,0:2:0:0:
395,203,123162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
214,275,123329,5,8,0:0:0:0:
384,284,123495,1,8,0:0:0:0:
185,271,123662,37,4,0:2:0:0:
328,364,123828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,232,123996,5,8,0:0:0:0:
189,384,124162,1,8,0:0:0:0:
268,104,124329,37,4,0:2:0:0:
117,181,124495,1,8,0:0:0:0:
298,109,124662,5,4,0:2:0:0:
128,100,124828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
327,113,124995,37,4,0:2:0:0:
184,20,125161,1,8,0:0:0:0:
400,152,125329,5,8,0:0:0:0:
323,0,125495,1,4,0:2:0:0:
117,181,125662,38,0,L|-15:197,1,115.199996484375,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,356,125996,2,0,P|192:308|184:236,1,115.199996484375,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,356,126329,2,0,P|320:308|320:252,1,115.199996484375,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
395,181,126662,2,0,L|527:197,1,115.199996484375,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,72,126996,5,8,0:0:0:0:
360,72,127162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,127329,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,127496,1,8,0:0:0:0:
152,72,127662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,72,127829,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,127995,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,128162,1,8,0:0:0:0:
144,292,128329,37,4,0:2:0:0:
24,240,128496,1,0,0:0:0:0:
209,334,128662,5,8,0:0:0:0:
79,349,128829,1,8,0:0:0:0:
264,240,128996,37,4,0:2:0:0:
144,292,129163,1,0,0:0:0:0:
329,197,129329,5,4,0:2:0:0:
199,182,129496,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,68,129662,37,8,0:0:0:0:
452,236,129829,1,4,0:2:0:0:
448,132,129996,1,8,0:0:0:0:
380,308,130162,1,4,0:2:0:0:
144,293,130329,5,8,0:0:0:0:
120,196,130496,1,4,0:2:0:0:
178,110,130663,1,8,0:0:0:0:
278,94,130829,37,8,0:0:0:0:
268,224,130912,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,360,130996,5,12,1:0:0:0:
Mismagius

Cryptic wrote:

@BD: I accidentally linked the previous time stamp, I meant here: 01:20:162 (9,1) -
point still stands, 01:14:828 (9,1) - also has the same kind of spacing, so it's expected
Topic Starter
Tarrasky
Update!
Just change the collor combos in Diamond to look like in other diffs, with pink in kiai
Izzywing
You requested mods on Gold and Plat so here I am.

[Gold]

00:05:662 (6,1) - Can you space this so its more clear that this isn't a 1/2 jump but a 1/1 gap? I sightread this as 1/2 because it feels really close to the previous note.

00:02:995 (7) - NC should be here?

00:05:662 (6) - NC should probably be here instead since it's a new measure

00:26:662 (4) - Might fit better as two hit circles instead of a slider to match the intensity of this part

I really like the first kiai!

00:56:995 (3,2) - Most of your overlaps look fine to me but this one I don't really like.

01:06:328 (3,4) - Not really clean flow here, 3 and 4 are actually fine but the slider after is a bit weird. Try something like this perhaps? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6349516

01:11:162 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - This entire thing is going counterclockwise lol. It feels repetitive even if there's variety in the rhythm and patterning because it's all counterclockwise flow. Mix it up in there.

01:27:995 (1,1) - Hm, maybe if you use the same spacing as 01:30:662 (4,5,1) - it's more appropriate. Also makes it more readable.

01:42:162 (2) - Try a placement like this so its not as close to 01:41:328 (4) - and looks neater - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6349538

02:01:662 (1,4) - Not a fan of this overlap.

This diff is pretty fun.

[Plat]

im plat in league and a 36k nomod shitter who plays 4.5ish star maps so this map was made for me

00:04:995 (1) - ahh this is really loud :v

00:07:828 (3,4,5,6) - You have these hit circles here but not for 00:10:328 - ?

00:09:662 (2,1) - Fix that blanket c:

00:25:328 (5) - Not really sure about this jump. doesn't really fit the music as there's not really anything to emphasize here. 00:25:662 (1) - should have the jump if anything.

00:30:995 - Wouldn't skip this downbeat, I know you're mapping the extended vocal but the drums on the downbeats are super powerful and are all worth mapping to imo. Maybe try 00:30:828 - circle here and 00:30:995 - 1/2 slider here.

00:43:995 (5) - Not 100% sure but I think if you move this to x:249 y:191 the pattern is cleaned up a bit. It would be best if the visual spacing between 00:43:495 (2,3,5) - 2 + 5 and 3 + 5 is the same.

00:47:995 (5,5) - Consider stacking 00:49:162 (5) - under the tail of 00:47:995 (5) -

01:00:328 (1,4) - If you curve 3, 4, and 5 a bit less you can avoid having these two objects almost overlap.

01:42:662 (5,6) - ctrl+g these for better flow, and so that you dont space 01:42:662 (5) - (the clap) so small.

01:44:495 (2,3) - Improvable blanket

02:10:662 (4) - the intensity of these two drums justifies making this 2 hit circles instead of a slider imo.

Overall a nice difficulty, I do think the aesthetics in general could use a little more polish.

[Challenger]

short mod

00:39:662 (1,2,1,2) - Not really a fan of each 1-2 having the spacing between them when the first one is much less intense the second in the music (the second being two strong drums and the first just being pretty weak sounds)

01:08:995 (1) - This NC should be on 01:09:662 (3) -
01:11:662 (1) - remove NC?

01:28:328 (3) - NC?

01:59:828 and 02:00:162 - have drum sounds, sure you want to skip them?

02:10:662 (2) - Same thing I said in the earlier diff, here there are two strong drum sounds (compare to 02:10:328 (1)) so it fits to have this as 2 hit circles instead of a slider imo.
Topic Starter
Tarrasky

Hobbes2 wrote:

You requested mods on Gold and Plat so here I am.

[Gold]

00:05:662 (6,1) - Can you space this so its more clear that this isn't a 1/2 jump but a 1/1 gap? I sightread this as 1/2 because it feels really close to the previous note. Fix (remap)

00:02:995 (7) - NC should be here?Fix (remap)

00:05:662 (6) - NC should probably be here instead since it's a new measureFix (remap)

00:26:662 (4) - Might fit better as two hit circles instead of a slider to match the intensity of this part dont need

I really like the first kiai!

00:56:995 (3,2) - Most of your overlaps look fine to me but this one I don't really like. hm i think this overlap doesnt change in gameplay, so i'll keep

01:06:328 (3,4) - Not really clean flow here, 3 and 4 are actually fine but the slider after is a bit weird. Try something like this perhaps? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6349516 Seto

01:11:162 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - This entire thing is going counterclockwise lol. It feels repetitive even if there's variety in the rhythm and patterning because it's all counterclockwise flow. Mix it up in there. hm i like this moment, i dont think all be counterclockwise will be a bad thing, as you say, is variely in the rhythm, so i think is okay ^^

01:27:995 (1,1) - Hm, maybe if you use the same spacing as 01:30:662 (4,5,1) - it's more appropriate. Also makes it more readable. Seto

01:42:162 (2) - Try a placement like this so its not as close to 01:41:328 (4) - and looks neater - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6349538 Fix

02:01:662 (1,4) - Not a fan of this overlap. same of 00:56:995 (3,2) -

This diff is pretty fun.

[Plat]

im plat in league and a 36k nomod shitter who plays 4.5ish star maps so this map was made for me

00:04:995 (1) - ahh this is really loud :v

00:07:828 (3,4,5,6) - You have these hit circles here but not for 00:10:328 - ? same of 00:12:328 (2,3,4,5,6) - and 00:14:995 (2) -

00:09:662 (2,1) - Fix that blanket c: fix

00:25:328 (5) - Not really sure about this jump. doesn't really fit the music as there's not really anything to emphasize here. 00:25:662 (1) - should have the jump if anything. following the vocal

00:30:995 - Wouldn't skip this downbeat, I know you're mapping the extended vocal but the drums on the downbeats are super powerful and are all worth mapping to imo. Maybe try 00:30:828 - circle here and 00:30:995 - 1/2 slider here. following the vocal

00:43:995 (5) - Not 100% sure but I think if you move this to x:249 y:191 the pattern is cleaned up a bit. It would be best if the visual spacing between 00:43:495 (2,3,5) - 2 + 5 and 3 + 5 is the same. i'll keep the current triangle

00:47:995 (5,5) - Consider stacking 00:49:162 (5) - under the tail of 00:47:995 (5) - Fix

01:00:328 (1,4) - If you curve 3, 4, and 5 a bit less you can avoid having these two objects almost overlap. Fix

01:42:662 (5,6) - ctrl+g these for better flow, and so that you dont space 01:42:662 (5) - (the clap) so small. Fix (remmaped)

01:44:495 (2,3) - Improvable blanket Fix

02:10:662 (4) - the intensity of these two drums justifies making this 2 hit circles instead of a slider imo. Fix
Overall a nice difficulty, I do think the aesthetics in general could use a little more polish.

[Challenger]

short mod

00:39:662 (1,2,1,2) - Not really a fan of each 1-2 having the spacing between them when the first one is much less intense the second in the music (the second being two strong drums and the first just being pretty weak sounds)

01:11:662 (1) - remove NC?

01:28:328 (3) - NC?

01:59:828 and 02:00:162 - have drum sounds, sure you want to skip them?

02:10:662 (2) - Same thing I said in the earlier diff, here there are two strong drum sounds (compare to 02:10:328 (1)) so it fits to have this as 2 hit circles instead of a slider imo.
iHatePeople
Mod voluntario, por mais que esse map já tenha sido bolhado e desbolhado, eu achei esses mods aqui:

[Bronze]

00:13:328 (3) - Arruma esse blanket (Final do slide é X = 83 Y = 301 (Ctrl + G))
00:28:995 (3) - Meu toc diz que a linha X no final do slide não combina com 00:28:328 (2) o certo seria 381, 288 (Use Ctrl+G to para arrumar), é coisa de 1 ponto, mas ta imperfeito ._.
00:31:662 (3) - Blanket (final do slide é 35,103)
01:00:995 (3) - Final do slide is 100, 200 (Toc again)
01:39:662 (2) - :cry:
01:42:995 (3) - arruma esse blanket (final: 422,135)
01:43:662 (4) - arruma esse blanket
01:44:328 (1,2) - mesmo alinhamento
01:48:328 (3) - Toc - A diferença do começo e fim do slide é 80 Y - mude o começo para 138,176 e o fim para 150,256

[Silver]

00:22:328 (2) - final do slide é 88,126
01:20:662 (1) - red point é 382,255

[Gold]

01:51:662 (3,4) - mesmo alinhamento

[Platinum]

00:18:328 (2) - final do slide é X = 127 (Diferença de X = 4)
00:21:495 (5) - 80, 212
00:37:662 (1) - estou quase certo que para alinhar isso o red point do meio fica em 90° graus
01:42:995 (1,2) - mesmo alinhamento

[Diamond]

00:12:996 (2,3) - Blanket symmetry with 00:12:329 (1)
00:50:996 (1,4) - 176,168
01:04:162 (4) - 228,100

[Master]

00:36:162 (1) - Blanket
01:53:662 (1,2) - Alinhar

[Challenger]

00:09:662 (1,3) - 187,107
01:00:995 (3) - De todo seu mapa, a unica parte "ugly" é essa, essa linha cruzando esse circle está uma imperfeição, tenta deixa ele por aqui 256,204, os jumps ficam até melhor. E também tirar esse 01:01:328 (5,6) da mesma linha, algo como: 01:01:495 (6) - 388, 184

____
Nowaie
NM from modreqs

I'll prioritize Gold and Plat like you requested

General stuff
You guys should lower the volume for the first section ( 00:00:329 - to 00:05:662 - ) when compared to the second one because it doesn't really make sense to have much less intense part on the same (or even higher) level of volume when the part song doesn't really support it

02:00:162 - End the 2nd kiai here and start it again from here 02:00:328 - to sort of emphasize the final section

Are the hitsounds on irrelvis' diamond intentionally different than on the other difficulties?

Gold
00:03:328 (2,3) - Small stuff. These two look kinda dull currently (Main reason begin the line of objects Slidertail2|Sliderhead/tail3|Slider4) so my suggestion would be to move the 3 little bit upwards creating a pattern like this. It would break the line and tweak the pattern nicely so it would look bit more cooler

00:23:495 (2,4) - Though it shouldn't be that big of a problem but overlaps like these kinda catches my attention every time. It creates a clutch feeling to the pattern. As i'm a mapper that tries to utilize as much of the playfield as i can so i'd do something like this to the slider pattern

00:44:995 (3) - Here you have mapped the extended "y" sound as a slider which, assuming you are following the vocals, is totally fine but ignoring the 1/2 "yeah" (hold) sound here 00:45:328 - is kinda standing out. So i have two possible suggestions to fix this
  1. Map like this 00:43:662 (3,4) - to keep up with the consitancy of the overall patterning (1/1 slider | Note | 1/2 slider | 1/2 slider)
  2. Map the 3 as an extended slider ( 3/4 ) and add a 1/2 slider to the "yeah". This would follow the vocals little bit better and sort of keep the consistancy up aswell because it doesn't totally ruin it like the 1/1 slider does currently
On top of that i hope you can suit this to

00:58:995 (1,2,3,4) - There is nothing wrong with this overall but the pattern looks really boring and out-of-place when it's placed in a kiai time right after really intense patterning ( 00:54:995 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - ). I'd personally make 1/2 sliders out of these 00:59:328 (2,3,4) - to cover out the vocal lines little bit better

01:02:828 (4,1,2,3,4) - You are clearly trying to create a somewhat circular flow over these notes right? It's kinda ruined here 01:03:495 (3,4) - because the angles between slidertail1|2|3 and 2|3|sliderhead4 are notably different. For example the perfect place for the sliderhead4 would be x175|y215 as the angle between the three notes should be about 148 degrees (Angle of slidertail1|2|3)

Same kind of a circular flow issue here 01:11:162 (1,2,3,4) - but now with the 1|2|3 when compared to 2|3|sliderhead4

01:06:162 (2,3) - Blanket fix sankyu

01:28:995 (3,3) - What would you think about NCing notes like these? It would clear up the back and forth movement bit better atleast imo. This suggestion applies to all patterns like this one

01:38:662 (4,5,1) - Opinion based but it would look cooler overall that the 1 would be curved upwards instead of downwards. Also it would fit the flow style you are trying out here 01:38:995 (1,2,3,1,2,3) -

01:53:328 - Why is this not a clickable when for example this 01:53:495 - is even though on the later mentioned point of time is literally nothing you could map a clickable on?

02:01:662 (1,4) - 02:02:328 (3,2) - More clearly visible overlaps

Plat
00:00:662 (3) - Opinion based but sliders that break circular flow compeletely look really neat so why not curve this to the right instead of left?

00:20:995 (2,4) - What about CTRL Ging these two? It would atleast imo improve the jump section as back and forth jumps are kinda bit more boring in a longer run when compared to a jump pattern like i'm presenting here

00:27:662 (3,1) - Another instance of what i'd consider "exceptionally clutch note placement" as there is an unintentional overlap

00:38:662 (1) - For this slider, you can end it here 00:39:662 - because you trying to follow the higher pitched buzz kinda forces this drum hit 00:39:995 - to be mapped under a slidertail currently which is something you want to avoid as you have mapped same kind of a drum hit under a clickable hitcircle here 00:40:162 (2) -

I hope you can suit the to platinum aswell because there are similiar issues aswell because for example here 00:46:328 (3) - the "try" can be a 1/2 slider or a 3/4 slider and the "some" should be a hitcircle because the "thing" is mapped as one aswell If you are confused what i am trying to tell you... care for the 9001 db hello there

01:16:328 (3) - Imo this slider's shape doesn't really fit the part when compared to the other longer sliders in the same sections because of the visible straight path created by the two red anchors

01:31:662 (3,5,7) - and 01:36:995 (3,5) - It's up to you but usually on slow jumps like these people NC every other note

01:51:995 (5) - As the pattern and song kinda suggests ascending DS on the jumps so you could move this further from the 4 by a bit

Dia
00:38:662 (2,3,4) - You really should consider lowering the volume on these sliders. Right now they are so noisy

02:10:829 (1,1,1) - Yup. This one, you know it's excessive but it should be fine as it's not the real problem there. The real problem is that you are using so low DS for these notes 02:10:329 (1,2,3) - when compared to the triplet (It's lower than on the fucking triplet) which makes anyone who is playing to think that these are 02:10:829 (1,1,1) - 1/2s or think that these are 1/4s. Best way to solve this situation would be to increase the spacing of the 1/2 notes so the DS is atleast 1.8x (preferably higher) because the higher spacing is supported by the intensifying ending and it would theoretically allow the triple to happen

GL with the set
Skull Kid
puta que pariu to ficando puto ja
quando vao rankear essa porra??
Seto Kousuke

Hobbes2 wrote:

[Gold]

01:06:328 (3,4) - Not really clean flow here, 3 and 4 are actually fine but the slider after is a bit weird. Try something like this perhaps? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6349516 seems fine, gonna leave it

01:27:995 (1,1) - Hm, maybe if you use the same spacing as 01:30:662 (4,5,1) - it's more appropriate. Also makes it more readable. u're right, fixed

iHatePeople wrote:

[Bronze]

00:13:328 (3) - Arruma esse blanket (Final do slide é X = 83 Y = 301 (Ctrl + G)) - tarrasco
00:28:995 (3) - Meu toc diz que a linha X no final do slide não combina com 00:28:328 (2) o certo seria 381, 288 (Use Ctrl+G to para arrumar), é coisa de 1 ponto, mas ta imperfeito ._. tarrasco
00:31:662 (3) - Blanket (final do slide é 35,103) tarrasco
01:00:995 (3) - Final do slide is 100, 200 (Toc again) tarrasco
01:39:662 (2) - :cry: - ???? O.o
01:42:995 (3) - arruma esse blanket (final: 422,135) - do 3 com o 2 ? vou deixar como tá x.x
01:43:662 (4) - arruma esse blanket - fixed eu acho
01:44:328 (1,2) - mesmo alinhamento - não
01:48:328 (3) - Toc - A diferença do começo e fim do slide é 80 Y - mude o começo para 138,176 e o fim para 150,256 não
bronze
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 5662,16328,26995,40328,50995,61662,71995,72078,72162,72245,72328,72412,72495,72578,72662,98995,120328,125662,130995
BeatDivisor: 1

[Metadata]
Version:Setorrasky's Bronze
BeatmapID:1066257

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:3
CircleSize:3
OverallDifficulty:3
ApproachRate:3
SliderMultiplier:0.8

[Events]
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
5995,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
16328,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
37662,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
40328,-100,4,2,0,80,0,1
61662,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
81662,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
87995,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
98995,-100,4,2,0,80,0,1
130995,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
60,114,329,6,0,P|131:81|204:108,1,160,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
307,275,1662,2,0,P|380:302|451:269,1,160,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,76,2995,5,2,0:0:0:0:
260,52,3662,2,0,B|208:48|154:93|154:93|104:84,2,160,2|2|4,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
416,164,5662,37,4,0:0:0:0:
468,244,5995,2,0,L|309:259,1,160,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,352,6995,2,0,L|168:338,1,160,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,248,7995,2,0,P|152:204|176:176,1,80,0|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,120,8662,6,0,P|328:100|408:112,1,160,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,172,9662,2,0,P|436:276|247:291,1,320,2|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,240,11328,38,0,L|181:80,1,160,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,44,12328,2,0,L|78:203,1,160,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
12,272,13328,2,0,P|43:295|82:295,1,80,0|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,240,13995,6,0,P|235:220|320:245,1,160,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,336,14995,2,0,P|235:356|159:336,1,160,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
84,163,16328,38,0,P|156:133|235:143,1,160,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,232,17662,2,0,L|416:44,1,160,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,36,18662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
232,68,18995,6,0,B|186:132|186:132|176:212,1,160,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,364,20328,2,0,B|341:299|341:299|351:219,1,160,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,124,21328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
291,55,21662,38,0,P|214:39|139:64,1,160,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,220,22995,2,0,P|52:295|111:347,1,160,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,356,23995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
300,332,24328,6,0,P|352:272|368:195,1,160,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,36,25662,2,0,L|180:42,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,88,26328,2,0,L|16:81,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,176,26995,38,0,P|56:256|220:308,1,240,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,300,28328,2,0,L|287:220,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,208,28995,2,0,L|380:287,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,268,29662,6,0,P|488:180|352:100,1,240,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
283,124,30995,2,0,P|245:134|205:134,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,108,31662,2,0,P|73:97|33:97,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,188,32328,38,0,B|84:308|84:308|196:352,1,240,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,340,33662,2,0,L|295:260,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,232,34328,2,0,L|384:152,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,88,34995,6,0,L|216:108,1,240,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,72,36328,2,0,L|118:151,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,224,36995,2,0,L|65:303,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,328,37662,38,0,P|270:347|319:247,1,240,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,164,38995,2,0,P|161:144|112:244,1,240,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,328,40328,22,0,L|239:324,1,80,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,280,40995,2,0,L|403:283,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
460,204,41662,2,0,L|472:112,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,64,42328,1,2,0:0:0:0:
300,56,42662,1,2,0:0:0:0:
203,60,42995,6,0,P|184:136|196:215,1,160,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,296,43995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
332,340,44328,2,0,P|370:348|410:342,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,248,44995,2,0,P|435:229|461:199,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,112,45662,38,0,L|345:98,1,80,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,188,46328,2,0,L|233:201,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,140,46995,2,0,L|152:48,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,44,47662,1,2,0:0:0:0:
24,132,47995,1,2,0:0:0:0:
60,220,48328,6,0,P|132:264|220:252,1,160,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,224,49328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
360,152,49662,2,0,L|366:72,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
460,68,50328,2,0,L|453:147,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,240,50995,38,0,B|376:304|324:192|228:256,1,240,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,292,52328,2,0,L|86:332,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,236,52995,2,0,L|1:249,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
27,155,53662,6,0,P|72:51|186:44,1,240,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,120,54995,2,0,P|251:159|250:199,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,292,55662,2,0,P|227:331|234:371,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,336,56328,38,0,B|464:292|464:292|364:240,1,240,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,204,57662,2,0,L|223:169,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,76,58328,2,0,L|316:110,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,172,58995,6,0,P|355:283|240:288,1,240,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,208,60328,2,0,L|192:128,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,120,60995,2,0,L|99:199,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,276,61662,1,4,0:0:0:0:
104,35,72328,6,0,P|87:134|140:193,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,286,73662,2,0,P|303:212|272:140,1,160,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
210,214,74662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
173,302,74995,6,0,L|336:372,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
475,252,76328,2,0,B|365:283|365:283|285:248,1,160,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,182,77328,1,0,0:0:0:0:
417,97,77662,38,0,B|372:86|372:86|269:136,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
161,294,78995,2,0,L|162:98,1,160,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
185,40,79995,1,0,0:0:0:0:
266,89,80328,6,0,L|431:115,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,81662,12,4,82995,0:0:0:0:
30,22,87995,37,8,0:0:0:0:
87,98,88328,6,0,L|234:99,1,80,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
142,191,88995,2,0,L|289:192,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
194,283,89662,2,0,L|311:284,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
246,375,90328,1,0,0:0:0:0:
341,364,90662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
424,315,90995,6,0,B|436:258|436:258|398:212,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
511,205,91662,2,0,B|479:156|479:156|419:150,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
479,60,92328,2,0,B|420:58|420:58|382:103,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,17,92995,2,0,B|301:68|301:68|326:123,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
365,167,93662,6,0,L|169:181,1,160,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,330,94995,2,0,L|284:316,1,160,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
439,327,96328,38,0,L|352:285,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
441,231,96995,2,0,L|354:189,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
442,134,97662,2,0,L|355:92,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,38,98328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
354,1,98662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
279,61,98995,6,0,L|279:175,1,80,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
183,148,99662,2,0,L|177:48,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
82,73,100328,2,0,L|85:206,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,240,100995,1,2,0:0:0:0:
215,294,101328,1,2,0:0:0:0:
308,324,101662,6,0,B|337:318|337:318|374:266,1,80,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
282,231,102328,2,0,B|312:190|312:190|341:184,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,212,102995,2,0,P|435:171|417:131,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
485,65,103662,2,0,P|449:44|406:43,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,104,104328,38,0,L|341:190,1,80,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
249,215,104995,2,0,L|266:307,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,317,105662,2,0,P|402:316|446:288,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
474,215,106328,1,2,0:0:0:0:
474,118,106662,1,2,0:0:0:0:
406,50,106995,6,0,P|341:79|240:59,1,160,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,85,107995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
138,177,108328,2,0,L|152:271,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,232,108995,2,0,L|232:152,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,85,109662,38,0,P|95:90|42:181,1,160,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,251,110662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
139,310,110995,2,0,L|241:349,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
309,333,111662,1,2,0:0:0:0:
393,287,111995,1,2,0:0:0:0:
473,233,112328,6,0,B|449:115|449:115|382:82,1,160,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
317,87,113328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
236,139,113662,2,0,L|271:222,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
175,241,114328,2,0,L|210:324,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
295,351,114995,38,0,P|373:340|440:266,1,160,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
455,193,115995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
420,103,116328,2,0,L|314:61,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
274,138,116995,2,0,L|380:180,1,80,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,263,117662,6,0,L|140:178,1,160,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
147,279,118662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
232,322,118995,2,0,L|321:357,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
402,345,119662,2,0,P|432:317|449:263,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
433,186,120328,38,0,B|407:137|407:137|361:129,1,80,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
411,40,120995,2,0,B|356:32|356:32|322:64,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,74,121662,2,0,B|265:125|265:125|310:138,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,226,122328,2,0,B|217:213|217:213|181:242,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,316,122995,6,0,L|429:319,1,160,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
449,134,124328,2,0,L|259:131,1,160,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,62,125328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
148,124,125662,38,0,P|137:162|146:201,1,80,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
203,280,126328,2,0,P|232:307|269:320,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,312,126995,2,0,P|402:301|431:275,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,188,127662,2,0,P|478:149|469:110,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,56,128328,6,0,L|199:56,1,160,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,240,129662,2,0,L|366:239,1,160,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,236,130662,1,8,0:0:0:0:
428,140,130995,5,4,0:0:0:0:

Gold
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]

[Metadata]

[Difficulty]

[Events]
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
16328,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
37662,-200,4,2,0,40,0,0
61662,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
87995,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
32,200,329,6,0,P|100:220|176:188,1,140,4|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,124,995,2,0,P|393:102|459:122,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,212,1495,2,0,L|476:296,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
391,316,1828,6,0,P|325:334|258:316,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,260,2328,2,0,L|192:176,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,100,2662,1,2,0:0:0:0:
372,56,2995,37,2,0:3:0:0:
459,215,3328,2,0,P|467:250|466:285,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,292,3662,2,0,P|368:257|369:222,2,70,2|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,315,4162,2,0,P|253:320|218:316,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,292,4495,6,0,P|97:287|62:292,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,208,4828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,120,4995,2,0,P|136:40|288:88,1,280,4|4,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,244,5995,38,0,B|156:312|156:312|196:347|244:368,1,157.500006008148,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,312,6995,2,0,B|405:286|412:254|412:254|380:214|380:214|396:170|380:126,1,210.000008010865,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
161,59,12328,2,0,B|224:40|256:80|256:80|288:40|353:59,1,210.000008010865,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,116,14995,2,0,B|28:168|28:168|52:216|12:264|64:316,1,210.000008010865,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,60,23995,2,0,L|238:129,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,136,36162,2,0,B|288:175|288:175|287:218|287:218|337:258|336:319,1,210,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,200,38662,2,0,B|232:268|232:268|292:228|292:228|292:152,1,210,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,136,45662,37,4,0:0:0:0:
344,236,45828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
47,259,52328,6,0,B|75:211|75:211|127:195|127:195|158:146,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,296,59328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
484,208,59662,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,108,59995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
216,328,60662,2,0,B|253:312|253:312|293:328,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,252,62328,2,0,B|384:284|429:288|429:288|448:268|456:244,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,207,63662,2,0,P|147:274|200:315,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,272,64162,1,8,0:0:0:0:
228,364,66328,2,0,P|200:316|224:236,1,140,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
412,232,72328,38,0,P|423:164|388:100,1,140,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,32,81662,6,2,B|356:12|432:76|388:156|388:156|488:156|516:236|452:300,1,420.000016021729,0|4,0:0|0:0,0:1:0:0:
176,200,87995,38,0,L|256:168,1,70,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,324,90828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
304,312,98995,22,0,P|346:317|389:313,1,83.9999974365235,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
463,227,99328,2,0,B|454:187|454:187|463:146,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,300,100995,2,0,B|220:292|220:292|258:300,1,83.9999974365235,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,208,101328,2,0,B|296:216|296:216|257:207,1,83.9999974365235,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,128,101662,38,0,P|228:56|307:63,1,167.999994873047,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,132,102162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
331,303,102995,6,0,P|254:275|178:305,2,167.999994873047,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,44,104662,2,0,B|200:52|200:52|243:51,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,64,104995,2,0,B|376:148|308:148|348:236,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,212,108328,6,0,B|424:264|412:300|412:300|432:352|466:351,2,167.999994873047,0|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
159,271,109662,38,0,B|120:236|120:236|64:276|12:258,1,167.999994873047,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,244,110995,6,0,B|412:320|340:280|314:364,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,248,112995,2,0,B|408:296|424:336|424:336|392:360|349:343,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,208,115662,2,0,B|256:284|256:284|312:184,1,167.999994873047,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,47,127995,2,0,B|297:42|297:42|339:46,1,83.9999974365235,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
Tarrasky

DTM9 Nowa wrote:

NM from modreqs

I'll prioritize Gold and Plat like you requested

General stuff
You guys should lower the volume for the first section ( 00:00:329 - to 00:05:662 - ) when compared to the second one because it doesn't really make sense to have much less intense part on the same (or even higher) level of volume when the part song doesn't really support it hm yeah we can hear that is different, but i dont like so much low hitsong in beatmap, so i'll keep it

02:00:162 - End the 2nd kiai here and start it again from here 02:00:328 - to sort of emphasize the final section dont think is necessary

Are the hitsounds on irrelvis' diamond intentionally different than on the other difficulties? because he hitsong like he thinks is better? lol

Gold
00:03:328 (2,3) - Small stuff. These two look kinda dull currently (Main reason begin the line of objects Slidertail2|Sliderhead/tail3|Slider4) so my suggestion would be to move the 3 little bit upwards creating a pattern like this. It would break the line and tweak the pattern nicely so it would look bit more cooler

00:23:495 (2,4) - Though it shouldn't be that big of a problem but overlaps like these kinda catches my attention every time. It creates a clutch feeling to the pattern. As i'm a mapper that tries to utilize as much of the playfield as i can so i'd do something like this to the slider pattern

00:44:995 (3) - Here you have mapped the extended "y" sound as a slider which, assuming you are following the vocals, is totally fine but ignoring the 1/2 "yeah" (hold) sound here 00:45:328 - is kinda standing out. So i have two possible suggestions to fix this
  1. Map like this 00:43:662 (3,4) - to keep up with the consitancy of the overall patterning (1/1 slider | Note | 1/2 slider | 1/2 slider)
  2. Map the 3 as an extended slider ( 3/4 ) and add a 1/2 slider to the "yeah". This would follow the vocals little bit better and sort of keep the consistancy up aswell because it doesn't totally ruin it like the 1/1 slider does currently
On top of that i hope you can suit this to I added a circle here 00:45:495 -. For me, this slider 00:44:995 (3) - have the correctly sense, because have a long phrase that starts 00:44:995 - and finish in 00:45:328 -, and i decided map this

00:58:995 (1,2,3,4) - There is nothing wrong with this overall but the pattern looks really boring and out-of-place when it's placed in a kiai time right after really intense patterning ( 00:54:995 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - ). I'd personally make 1/2 sliders out of these 00:59:328 (2,3,4) - to cover out the vocal lines little bit better

01:02:828 (4,1,2,3,4) - You are clearly trying to create a somewhat circular flow over these notes right? It's kinda ruined here 01:03:495 (3,4) - because the angles between slidertail1|2|3 and 2|3|sliderhead4 are notably different. For example the perfect place for the sliderhead4 would be x175|y215 as the angle between the three notes should be about 148 degrees (Angle of slidertail1|2|3) Seto

Same kind of a circular flow issue here 01:11:162 (1,2,3,4) - but now with the 1|2|3 when compared to 2|3|sliderhead4 Seto

01:06:162 (2,3) - Blanket fix sankyu Seto

01:28:995 (3,3) - What would you think about NCing notes like these? It would clear up the back and forth movement bit better atleast imo. This suggestion applies to all patterns like this one 4/1 NC flow, it will not change

01:38:662 (4,5,1) - Opinion based but it would look cooler overall that the 1 would be curved upwards instead of downwards. Also it would fit the flow style you are trying out here 01:38:995 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - Seto

01:53:328 - Why is this not a clickable when for example this 01:53:495 - is even though on the later mentioned point of time is literally nothing you could map a clickable on? zzz, look the vocal

02:01:662 (1,4) - 02:02:328 (3,2) - More clearly visible overlaps clearly visible only in editor

Plat
00:00:662 (3) - Opinion based but sliders that break circular flow compeletely look really neat so why not curve this to the right instead of left? hm i'll keep it

00:20:995 (2,4) - What about CTRL Ging these two? It would atleast imo improve the jump section as back and forth jumps are kinda bit more boring in a longer run when compared to a jump pattern like i'm presenting here

00:27:662 (3,1) - Another instance of what i'd consider "exceptionally clutch note placement" as there is an unintentional overlap clearly visible only in editor

00:38:662 (1) - For this slider, you can end it here 00:39:662 - because you trying to follow the higher pitched buzz kinda forces this drum hit 00:39:995 - to be mapped under a slidertail currently which is something you want to avoid as you have mapped same kind of a drum hit under a clickable hitcircle here 00:40:162 (2) - hm i like this slider, he follows all the strange song that starts in 00:38:662 - and finish in 00:39:995 -, if i'll put something this will be probably 1/4 spacing and i dont like to do that in Light Insane, can be confuse in gameplay

I hope you can suit the to platinum aswell because there are similiar issues aswell because for example here 00:46:328 (3) - the "try" can be a 1/2 slider or a 3/4 slider and the "some" should be a hitcircle because the "thing" is mapped as one aswell If you are confused what i am trying to tell you... care for the 9001 db hello there c'om, hear the vocal just one time, you're ignoring all the vocal that i follow in my mapping, i'll not do 1/2 repeat in all kiai just to follow the clap, try to look what the mapper is following, isn't hard

01:16:328 (3) - Imo this slider's shape doesn't really fit the part when compared to the other longer sliders in the same sections because of the visible straight path created by the two red anchors

01:31:662 (3,5,7) - and 01:36:995 (3,5) - It's up to you but usually on slow jumps like these people NC every other note

01:51:995 (5) - As the pattern and song kinda suggests ascending DS on the jumps so you could move this further from the 4 by a bit

GL with the set thanks
no comment = fix
Thanks for the mod ^^
Mismagius
ja arrumo isso ai
Nyukai
Why not ranked yet :(
Topic Starter
Tarrasky

Nyu-chan wrote:

Why not ranked yet :(
rank system is a bit severe :')
Seto Kousuke
all 3 mentions fixed on DTM9 mods about Gold

gold
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]

[Metadata]

[Difficulty]

[Events]
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
16328,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
37662,-200,4,2,0,40,0,0
61662,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
87995,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
32,200,329,6,0,P|100:220|176:188,1,140,4|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,124,995,2,0,P|393:102|459:122,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,212,1495,2,0,L|476:296,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
391,316,1828,6,0,P|325:334|258:316,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,260,2328,2,0,L|192:176,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,100,2662,1,2,0:0:0:0:
372,56,2995,37,2,0:3:0:0:
459,215,3328,2,0,P|467:250|466:285,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,292,3662,2,0,P|368:257|369:222,2,70,2|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,315,4162,2,0,P|253:320|218:316,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,292,4495,6,0,P|97:287|62:292,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,208,4828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,120,4995,2,0,P|136:40|288:88,1,280,4|4,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,12,23995,2,0,L|226:81,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,56,45495,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,132,45662,37,4,0:0:0:0:
344,232,45828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,296,59328,2,0,L|339:292,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,192,59662,2,0,L|276:195,1,83.9999974365235
180,168,59995,2,0,L|176:80,1,83.9999974365235,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
175,215,63662,2,0,P|166:282|219:323,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
302,284,64162,1,8,0:0:0:0:
229,363,66328,2,0,P|201:315|225:235,1,140,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
412,232,72328,38,0,P|423:164|388:100,1,140,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,200,87995,38,0,L|256:168,1,70,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,324,90828,1,8,0:0:0:0:
304,312,98995,22,0,P|330:279|349:240,1,83.9999974365235,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,128,101662,38,0,P|228:56|307:63,1,167.999994873047,4|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,132,102162,1,0,0:0:0:0:
Mismagius

Hobbes2 wrote:

[Challenger]

short mod

00:39:662 (1,2,1,2) - Not really a fan of each 1-2 having the spacing between them when the first one is much less intense the second in the music (the second being two strong drums and the first just being pretty weak sounds) fixd

01:11:662 (1) - remove NC? done both

01:28:328 (3) - NC? done

01:59:828 and 02:00:162 - have drum sounds, sure you want to skip them? i guess you have an old version of the map lol

02:10:662 (2) - Same thing I said in the earlier diff, here there are two strong drum sounds (compare to 02:10:328 (1)) so it fits to have this as 2 hit circles instead of a slider imo. idk, im also following vocals there

iHatePeople wrote:

[Challenger]

00:09:662 (1,3) - 187,107 188 ta bom
01:00:995 (3) - De todo seu mapa, a unica parte "ugly" é essa, essa linha cruzando esse circle está uma imperfeição, tenta deixa ele por aqui 256,204, os jumps ficam até melhor. E também tirar esse 01:01:328 (5,6) da mesma linha, algo como: 01:01:495 (6) - 388, 184 fiz um negocio ai

____
http://puu.sh/skmEi/25d6a1d54b.osu

meu pc ta morrendo então nao tenho como aplicar mais mt coisa, se for coisas simples tipo new combo e consistencia pode aplicar, mas se for coisas importantes me avisa q eu dou um jeito.
iYiyo
don't let it die >.< You can rank it!
BrokenSun
C'mon, you'll make it ranked one day, man ;)
I love this map so hard
OzenIce

BrokenSun wrote:

C'mon, you'll make it ranked one day, man ;)
I love this map so hard
show more