Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Taeyang

Mako Sakata wrote:

Hello~
Sugestion,

Jet Coaster
  1. 00:06:612 (4) - Personal preference, imo ctrl+g that can improve the flow a bit and the jump on 00:06:612 (4,1) - a little much better. Maybe you can try this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4461631
    that's a my mapping style like here 00:07:941 (4,5) -
  2. 00:20:662 (10,11,1) - Keep the spacing same as 00:20:284 (7,8,9) - for consistency? I don't see any reason on put more spacing on 00:20:662 (10,11,1) -
    00:20:662 (10,11,1) - background sound improved here so i dont want consistency DS,but DS changed looking nice
  3. 00:38:700 (6,7,8,9,1) - Imo the flow will more aturally if that stream part a bit more curve https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4461783 , rather than just a straight stream again it's kinda monotone
    i think that flow not fun,flow too honesty
  4. 01:13:257 (4) - Very minor, the end node better on x:232 y:232 https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4461729 to improve the blanket with 01:13:827 (1) -
01:13:068 (3,4) - here DS too much and i dont want this blanket ,because for flow,but something changed
They are good from my point
Thanks mod~!

Yuii- wrote:

Taeyang: Keep the thread clean, please! Reply once, no 5 times. Call someone to merge the posts.
sry xd Done
Topic Starter
Taeyang
meme

으아아아 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 죽껐당
눖값잆깂낪봆잢 ㅋㅋ

https://www.reddit.com/r/osugame/commen ... per_cool1/

LOLOLOL

hey peoples dont hate me plz xd
i just want enjoy mapping
Shiro

Taeyang wrote:

Stop send me remake and revive req plz
i did it

and diff name changed
OD 8.5 ->8.3
AR 8.7 ->8,9
nuuu you changed AR the wrong way =(

EDIT: I can go over rhythms with you if you want (I don't know if you read my disqus comment), just poke me in-game or send me a forum PM!
Topic Starter
Taeyang

Shiro wrote:

Taeyang wrote:

Stop send me remake and revive req plz
i did it

and diff name changed
OD 8.5 ->8.3
AR 8.7 ->8,9
o3o
OD 8.3->8
AR 8.9 ->9
xxdeathx
What's your beef with the highest difficulty name? I see nothing wrong with it as long as it's directly related to the song or its anime, which it is.
Yauxo

xxdeathx wrote:

What's your beef with the highest difficulty name? I see nothing wrong with it as long as it's directly related to the song or its anime, which it is.
It's been changed already and there's no need to cause more drama
guineaQ
일이 생각보다 너무 커져서 유감이지만 이 일을 계기로 매퍼로서 좀 더 성장하셨으면 좋겠네요

모딩해드리고 싶지만 학업이 뭐 같아서 힘들듯..
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee
http://puu.sh/mUKaO/f5faa016c1.osz

beatmap package with old difficulty name
E m i

Taeyang wrote:

Shiro wrote:

o3o
OD 8.3->8
AR 8.9 ->9
sad day :cry:
Enon
와우
VINXIS

Shiro wrote:

-Visceral-

VINXIS wrote:

Shiro wrote:

Topic Starter
Taeyang
I tried it
small circle high AR play better
Do not change anymore
Topic Starter
Taeyang

guineaQ wrote:

일이 생각보다 너무 커져서 유감이지만 이 일을 계기로 매퍼로서 좀 더 성장하셨으면 좋겠네요

모딩해드리고 싶지만 학업이 뭐 같아서 힘들듯..
성장은 개뿔 매핑계의 엿같은 현실만 알아가는거 같음 ㅇㅇ

클레임 걸꺼면 곱게 디퀼란에 가서 디퀼 요청이나 하지 무슨 커뮤니티를 끌고와서 사람하나를 못살게 구냐 씁불얼탱
상황 이렇게 만든 그 새낀 내가 무슨수를 써서라도 조진다.
VINXIS
O3O
chainpullz
"Is the order a rabbit?" Is literally the English translation of the name of the anime this is related to for those who didn't know. Not just some random tangently related gibberish.

Just spreading awareness...
Shiirn

VINXIS wrote:

Shiro wrote:

You may embed only 2 quotes within each other.

(the anti-meme rules)
xxdeathx

Yauxo wrote:

xxdeathx wrote:

It's been changed already and there's no need to cause more drama
The only drama regarding difficulty name came from you. The difficulty was removed though, not changed.
Satellite
As Taeyang recheck request.

I check all diff and DQ posts mod. Looks fine to me. so Rebubbled ~
Milan-
e
Garven
Why does Jet Coaster use so little of the playfield? This has led to a really cramped feeling while playing, and it really feels like you're missing out on a lot of potential for improvement here.

Okoratu
it doesn't feel cramped to me, i like your argument though, it's very interesting
Topic Starter
Taeyang
Why can't this map be accepted as its own unique style?
It's not like I made the map hard, I simply placed notes with good flow
Is this really that big of a deal?
I fixed AR, OD, NC, Flow, and other DQ reasons as you all wanted me to.

Out of respect for the players, I made the map to fit according to them - despite having to tear apart my own style
But where is the respect for the mapper and map?

I'll cut my words here... I apologize for having everyone frown upon my map
I'll strive to be a much more improved mapper.

p.s. Please stop the memes and the sarcastic remarks... they scar me a lot ;w;
shionelove
Jet coaster map,really expressing the song
VINXIS
playing-wise it didnt feel lik it used minimal space on the grid

it may look lik that in editor but idk it looks fine wen u play it :0
Natteke desu

VINXIS wrote:

playing-wise it didnt feel lik it used minimal space on the grid

it may look lik that in editor but idk it looks fine wen u play it :0
this
In this case it's barerly noticeable when you play it because of map length, hovewer, i'd agree with Garven if this map was longer.
Best of luck taeyang!
Akiyama Mizuki
It's funny how people just think that 100% surely the mapper mapped the map solely for pp. Like, can they read the mapper's fucking mind? lol
"At this point it's just disgusting pp map"? At this point that's just shit-talking, disgusting disrespect to the mapper.

YES I KNOW it gives fucktons of pp, that still doesn't mean map is solely for pp.
Garven
Well, I wouldn't have brought it up if I didn't notice it while playing it. It just feels very localized to the center of the screen - it's not necessarily a bad thing, but it does call into question whether using more of the playfield would have yielded a better overall play experience with different use of flow, for example.
Little
Nice map. I enjoyed playing it.
I hope the performance ranking system will improve so people will stop shittalking mappers just because their style gives too much pp.

Garven brings up an interesting observation. It may be worth investigating, although the map plays reasonably well to me already.
Natteke desu

Garven wrote:

Well, I wouldn't have brought it up if I didn't notice it while playing it. It just feels very localized to the center of the screen - it's not necessarily a bad thing, but it does call into question whether using more of the playfield would have yielded a better overall play experience with different use of flow, for example.
shrugs
Don't get me wrong personally i don't want to argue about that, because that's kinda true, but as i already mentoined in case of this map it's not really a bad thing because map was fine enough even when using definitely not a big part of the playfield and most people who will play it won't notice anything (they just happen to have less experience in mapping/modding that's actually why). In short: still can be discussed, but can't bring DQ immo.not saying you wanted to cause it, just want to keep my point clear
Let's hope Taeyang will take a note and will use more of the playfield in hes future maps i guess
shionelove

EvilElvis wrote:

Let's hope Taeyang will take a note and will use more of the playfield in hes future maps i guess
+1 improving for the future is better than doing for current map
hi new BN in the future :)
Monstrata
Its true that the map doesn't use a lot of the playfield. It's not true that using more of the playfield will directly improve the map. If anything it would just result in even more spacing increases for certain patterns in an effort to use more more areas of the map, and this map already suffers from that. This is also a tv size and relatively low BPM...
Enon
Beatmapping is really hard
Natteke desu
Let's say using more of the playfield could improve the map, depends on how it's doneeverything can be improved depending how it's done obv. Simplify Garven's point (correct me if i wrong): Using small part of the playfield force players to move their tablet pen/mice/big toe/potato/whatever it is in the same way often what is usually boring and even could give some people cramped feelings were mentoined by Garven what is obviously bad, but it's all depends on how mapper deal with patterns, directions of patterns, how mapper deal with spacing and billion other things you can add after "how".
In case of this map, as i've mentoined Taeyang did fine with all these things (not perfect but fine).
As for possibility of spacing increases, i believe using more of the playfield doesn't means adding more jumps, making general spacing larger, there is always possibilities to make gradual transition frome one part of the screen to other one for example.
Anyways, i think general concept should be discussed not in this thread, lol. I think it's better to back to actual map instead of having a nice chat about how the playfield could be used

i failed at simplification
Asahina Momoko
do not bully chino chan..............
Satellite

Enon wrote:

Beatmapping is really hard
Topic Starter
Taeyang
앜ㅇ읔악 눇군갃 다스케텤ㅋㅋㅋㅋ(한글 암호화)

다레니 아이타이노 아이타이노코코로가 못테이루 코타에와
히토츠 히토츠 후타츠 후타츠
타쿠산 하야쿠 시리타이 소 네 오시에타이