show more
KrazyKaito
half of this thread is edgy....
Bweh
A Medic

IppE wrote:

My Life.
Ochinchi-sama
Bullying is very nice. I love bullying and being bullied. That's what made me how I am today. I can say I wouldn't mind killing myself right now because of how happy I am.
primrose
only if you do it ironically
Rilene

fallist wrote:

only if you do it ironically
This.
This one.
This is it.
The true answer.
-sev
turns out it's preeetty good in arena
Vuelo Eluko
Yes it builds character, i cant stand how fucking weak people are nowadays that cyber bullying actually exists its like LOOK AWAY FROM THE SCREEN, MINIMIZE THE WINDOW fuck, how can you even consider killing yourself over that. when i lived in deep south texas on the border i was one of only like 3 white kids at an entire high school. i got shoved to the ground by groups of 4+ of them, stomped on, slapped, things stolen, everything short of getting thrown in a locker [they were small af] and i was fine. It was all about dehumanizing them, at that point nothing they said or thought about me could carry any more weight than if a parrot were saying it. I would come home with my arms covered in dozens of bruises from covering my head/face

This one guy in particular REALLY had it out for me. He was pretty big too. I eventually snapped and just went for him. it ended with me getting a black eye but he stopped fucking with me after that.. just gotta stand up for yourself man. cyber bullying just makes me mad because these people don't know what real prejudice is.
Aurani
Cyber bullying doesn't exist. It's an excuse for weaklings with mental issues to find a reason to hate those who hurt them. Logically speaking, there is no reason for you to just sit there and READ what the guy is writing to you. So what if Kaien calls me a filthy Serb without manners. Do I have to cry now and cut my veins over that? Oh no, I'm being dissed online! Help me! I can't stop it!
Chokladboll
The Gambler
It's the ultimate test to whether a person is a human being or a tool.

EDIT: I turned out to be a tool. True story.
dragonoidso

Momiji wrote:

if you bully yourself?
You need to finger yourself before you can bully
Destiny
Don't bully!
Offdensen
No
sottovoce
Emayecue
Bullying is for the weak.
chaee
ya
CloudySkies001

Rilene wrote:

Bully is very essential to social flow. Researches shows that bully is technically a part of a social flow, without it, some people would might have not been now and it could change their life and their personality, some could improve theit better self for their better future meanwhile some does not which does not improve their any future at all which worsens their future and destiny but according to statistics, it affects many people around the world and it could potentially change people to a better person, future, inspirations and movitations, bullying in a certain extent could make then a well-reputated person if they could get freed from bullying while others do not...

I agree with you full on. 8-)
DooM
Yes it is, do it, DO IT

LOOK HIM IN THE EYES, FEEL THE RAGE, KILL THAT SHIT MAN, FUCK HIM UP REEL GOOD AND MAKE HIM FEEL BAD.

A Medic
Just do it kappa.
AcademyAhri
no