Is bullying okay

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
E m i
if you bully yourself?
IppE
Aurani
It looks more like she's choking on a hyper-aggressive dick whilst having spasms, but you get the point.
Cyclohexane
you have to have a bullying license
Rilene
Bully is very essential to social flow. Researches shows that bully is technically a part of a social flow, without it, some people would might have not been now and it could change their life and their personality, some could improve theit better self for their better future meanwhile some does not which does not improve their any future at all which worsens their future and destiny but according to statistics, it affects many people around the world and it could potentially change people to a better person, future, inspirations and movitations, bullying in a certain extent could make then a well-reputated person if they could get freed from bullying while others do not...
Bweh
It's only okay when performed by a trained professional or when the receiving party is part of a minority group.
Trash Boat
tl,dr: no, its not ok
abraker
Mahogany
pls no bully
DeletedUser_3905941
EneT

Mahogany wrote:

pls no bully
Antlia-
2015 start up the bullying
Shohei Ohtani
Bully is probably one of my favorite games of all time

Despite its flaws and the fact that the ending seemed a little rushed, i think the atmosphere of the game and the fun replayability make it worth playing
Mahogany
Omg I agree Bully was great
Antlia-

saigonalice wrote:

bullying is healthy for you, i advise practicing it daily to achieve high self-esteem.
GSG95
Plane

Mahogany wrote:

pls no bully
loldcraft
Doesn't matter, bullying is a social construct and thus is invalid.
KrazyKaito
half of this thread is edgy....
Bweh
A Medic

IppE wrote:

My Life.
Ochinchi-sama
Bullying is very nice. I love bullying and being bullied. That's what made me how I am today. I can say I wouldn't mind killing myself right now because of how happy I am.
primrose
only if you do it ironically
show more