The loops have faces.

"Sup bro!"
Funny that that's one of the bad loops!
posted
I'm somewhat proud of this one :D

I made some bacon for my Easy diff
posted
My mind is getting melted.
What do I have to do if I want a slider faster than another one?
I have two sliders with the same lenght, and I want to make the second faster...
Or I have a veeeeery small slider and I want to make it veeeery slow... What do I have to do? T.T
posted
You really shouldn't make sliders misleading like that, but scroll to the slider's start, press Ctrl+Shift+P and then open the timing panel to change the slider's speed.
posted
posted
got bored

posted
i have like,no sort of inspiration for these kind of yummy slider patterns. ;w;
posted

SapphireAngel wrote:

i have like,no sort of inspiration for these kind of yummy slider patterns. ;w;
practice it so you can develop your inspiration in that just like me
posted
Thanks, these are awesome! :)
posted
I'll probably end up throwing this one away since it seems unrankable, so I felt like sharing this rose-like hold slider. I was amazed it actually worked out even for exactly two beats with that shape, scale and symmetry. :D

posted
As a kind of practical joke, I decided to try my hand at a partial spiral slider by using mm's "growing circle pieces" method. The punchline is that I wasted a good half-hour on it and that I got the end to snap into place perfectly.

Hey, it's not quite so horrible! After a load of fiddling, I figured out that the method could be improved substantially (at least, for me) by halving the amount of anchors--this seems to make it a lot easier to get it round enough, with the only "negative" being that it's not perfectly circular. However, asymmetry!=bad, as long as it's done tastefully. I think I'm gonna see how much further I can experiment with this logic, since it actually has the potential to work well.

For those who want to try this, the important part is that the anchors align every 180°. Each portion should also be perfectly symmetrical, so that the arcs look nice. The hard part is getting the tightest bend spaced correctly and making the first two arcs work around that--after that, it's a case of aligning the anchors, having straight lines going through the anchors and then adjusting the arcs' points to perfection. The last section simply needs a flatter bezier arc, which needs to be eyeballed.

Happy spiralling!

Just to prove that four-point arcs work with full Danish swirls as well:

posted
I still can't make these kind of sliders ...
posted
Working on my blankets today :)
posted
What happens if you mix waves, arcs and a loop?

I know the arcs can be better, but they aren't too bad :3[_____]
posted

Catmull Star shaped slider.
posted

Sonnyc wrote:

Catmul
Haven't heard that word in years!
posted
Question mark sliders in action, as part of a bigger flow event. Oooh yeah.

posted
Dunno how I can name it

this slider is on my GD for Krah's mapset
posted
This thread needs some new content.

posted
Nice bird. You should blanket the end properly though, then it'd look more polished.
show more