P o M u T a
hey Snaggletooth
you are god
Topic Starter
Snaggletooth
Fixed everything, Pishi. Thanks for the mod. <3
Stefan

pishifat wrote:

stefan, pretty much your whole difficulty hurts because of how you chose to not click on the loud af blue tick things and click on the quiet white tick things
literally every instance of 00:15:482 (1,2) - is better like

thats just how the song is. yea i know it's a dick thing to say change like all those rhythms but i am triggered so hard rn
I am not willed to make any changes above said because I do not agree with them.

Thanks for the check.
Stjpa
ayy
pishifat
pew
Topic Starter
Snaggletooth

pishifat wrote:

pew
Thanks for the Bubble.

I'm back in buisness, baby.
Zectro
Let's gooooooo!
Wafu
Few things to mention.
[Normal]
  1. Following new combos seem to be inconsistent with the song and rest of the map: 00:16:339 (1) - 00:21:482 (1) - Then 00:26:625 (1,2) - Should be swapped and 00:28:339 (1) - removed
[Insane]
  1. 00:31:768 (5) - Should have a new combo as rest of map does have it on similar rhythms, for example 00:34:339 (1) -
[Extra]
  1. 00:02:625 (1) - Shouldn't have combo, because for example 00:04:339 (3) - doesn't.
Apart from these minor combo things, I would like to mention the offset is incorrect (like, definitely incorrect). You can clearly notice it is too early on 00:15:482 - . Please be sure to fix it, I don't know exactly value, but I guess it won't be hard to fix with 25% speed. I can say the map is really really cool apart from this. I don't have any other problems here.
Topic Starter
Snaggletooth
Fixed everything and adjusted the offset. Thanks!
Wafu
As just minor changes were made and I don't see any other issues within the mapset I think I should qualify the map.
Gratz!
Kamikaze
Props to BD for not putting AR10 because LEL IT'S HARD SO IT SHOULD HAVE AR10 unless it's actually 10 ingame, website is fucking with me and I am now ashamed and traumatized for my whole life
God bless you and everyone invloved in this set.
Mismagius
wait why how did you change my diff to become 6.67 instead of 6.66... it was just a newcombo change LOL
Topic Starter
Snaggletooth

Blue Dragon wrote:

wait why how did you change my diff to become 6.67 instead of 6.66...
Honestly, I don't know. I did nothing, no NC, no object-moving, nada. The only thing I touched on your diff was the
offset for the timing. I have no fucking clue why it changed, which is a fucking shame.
Bonsai

Blue Dragon wrote:

wait why how did you change my diff to become 6.67 instead of 6.66...
DQ IMMEDIATELY !!!
Mismagius
completely unplayable, riot please fix your spaghetti code
Zectro
gzz!
MoodyRPG
You should map all the songs from "FULL TECHNO JACKASS", challenge accepted? /me runs

Congratz, I was waiting for this map
Topic Starter
Snaggletooth

MoodyRPG wrote:

You should map all the songs from "FULL TECHNO JACKASS", challenge accepted? /me runs

Congratz, I was waiting for this map
Pssshhht. Don't bust my plans.
Wafu

Blue Dragon wrote:

completely unplayable, riot please fix your spaghetti code
Stefan
Nobody called me it's qualified

SNAGGLE, BONSAI, I BLAME YOU BOTH adkajsdlkasdfgdfglökdfgml