1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
posted
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on mercredi 9 août 2017 at 23:18:59

Artist: Mastermind(xi+nora2r)
Title: Dreadnought
Source: BMS
Tags: bofu2015 of fighter ultimate Breakthrough sayaka- dialgadu77
BPM: 192
Filesize: 7782kb
Play Time: 02:16
Difficulties Available:
  1. Another (4,8 stars, 519 notes)
  2. Final Destination (6,07 stars, 782 notes)
  3. Futsuu (2,32 stars, 340 notes)
  4. Hard (3,06 stars, 290 notes)
  5. Hyper (3,75 stars, 367 notes)
  6. Inner Oni (6,55 stars, 954 notes)
  7. Kantan (1,86 stars, 228 notes)
  8. Muzukashii (3,26 stars, 513 notes)
  9. Normal (1,83 stars, 166 notes)
  10. Oni (4,55 stars, 641 notes)


Download: Mastermind(xi+nora2r) - Dreadnought
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
13th Ranked map.
Mapped in 2015.
Taiko diffs made by Sayaka-
Another full-spread collaboration with Sayaka-

Thanks for modding, helping.
Yousei
mraihani
Shiirn
Keada
-NeBu-
wa_
Lavender
Xiaolin
Nostalgic
Jonawaga
Nozhomi
Kin
Pishifat
posted
Star Wars

ok
posted
I want this ranked dude
posted
Here's the BGA

Good luck for Rank :)

Edit This BGA above is the original file

Here is the compressed file

;w;
posted
Awh thank you :3
posted
[general]
add tags: daikessen 大血戦 だいけっせん のらねこさい noranekosai iimo

=======
taiko mode:
D: big red
d: small red
K: big blue
k: small blue
[kantan]
00:20:016 (25,26,27) - D d k
00:35:641 (60,61,62) - d k d
00:36:891 (63,64,65) - ^
00:38:141 (66,67,68) - dkK
00:46:266 (86,87) - dk
00:47:516 (88,89,90) - ddk
01:11:266 (119) - k
01:33:766 (3,4,5,6,7) - d k ddk
01:46:891 (27) - move by 1/2 earlier
01:55:641 (45,46,47) - dkd
01:56:891 (48,49,50) - ^
01:58:141 (51,52,53) - dkD
02:01:891 (60,61,62) - dkd
02:06:891 (70) - move 1/2 earlier
posted

mraihani wrote:

[general]
add tags: daikessen 大血戦 だいけっせん のらねこさい noranekosai iimo

=======
taiko mode:
D: big red
d: small red
K: big blue
k: small blue
[kantan]
00:20:016 (25,26,27) - D d k nope, the point of this is to make a reverse pattern
00:35:641 (60,61,62) - d k d ^
00:36:891 (63,64,65) - ^ nope, doing some variation to make the map a bit interesting
00:38:141 (66,67,68) - dkK ^
00:46:266 (86,87) - dk again, reverse pattern
00:47:516 (88,89,90) - ddk ^
01:11:266 (119) - k keeping d to emphasize 01:12:516 (120) -
01:33:766 (3,4,5,6,7) - d k ddk hmmm pitch change isn't really significant in that part so i'm leaving as d d ddd
01:46:891 (27) - move by 1/2 earlier 3/2 seems too hard for a Kantan imo
01:55:641 (45,46,47) - dkd reverse pattern
01:56:891 (48,49,50) - ^ doing some variation again
01:58:141 (51,52,53) - dkD reverse pattern
02:01:891 (60,61,62) - dkd kdk follows the song better because of the pitch
02:06:891 (70) - move 1/2 earlier too hard for a kantan imo
No changes, but thanks for the mod anyway!
posted
final restoration

00:21:812 (1,2) - swap nc
00:28:687 (1,2) - swap nc
00:28:766 (2,3,4,5) - space these out to show the increasing power of the tones
00:30:641 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - similar concept, might want to place these at the ends of the previous sliders?
01:06:266 (1) - nyaaaaaaaa
01:23:062 (1,2) - again swap nc



your mapping style is too simple and structured to really fuck with without changing everything and it works well enough as-is so other than that i don't have anything to really say, sorry lol
posted

Shiirn wrote:

final restoration

00:21:812 (1,2) - swap nc done
00:28:687 (1,2) - swap nc done
00:28:766 (2,3,4,5) - space these out to show the increasing power of the tones About it, i'll take time to think because it may be a little difficult to arrange
00:30:641 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - similar concept, might want to place these at the ends of the previous sliders? while playing, they look close to be played forced, so i prefer to keep these 1/4 as they are currently.
01:06:266 (1) - nyaaaaaaaa nyaaa
01:23:062 (1,2) - again swap nc done



your mapping style is too simple and structured to really fuck with without changing everything and it works well enough as-is so other than that i don't have anything to really say, sorry lol
lol it seems you ragequitted
Thanks :3
posted
Hi o/
M4M from your queue.

  • Another

  1. 00:13:453 (2) - make the slider a bit different? since the music changes alot from here 00:13:141 (1) - to here 00:13:453 (2) -
  2. 00:37:516 (1) - this is the only round slider in this place? no beat says that it should be different :D either that or make some more sliders after with round shapes 00:38:141 (3,5) - for example only those 2
  3. 00:51:578 (3,4) - which point in the music says that this should be a big jump? owo
  4. 01:03:766 (1,1) - nice sliders <3
  5. 01:23:766 (1) - ^ <3
  6. 01:52:203 (2,3) - the distance between those 2 should be the same as 01:52:516 (3,4) - tbh. would make it look better too. Since here is the strong beat 01:52:516 (3) - and there is no ''jump''
  7. 02:12:516 (1) - as you did here, but this one should be 0.06 more spaced :^)
    Rest looks goochi :D

    Final Destination

  8. 00:09:937 (8,1) - should be the same spacing or more spaced than 00:09:391 (3,4,5,6) - since the sound is the same except the 1 which is a strong beat so you should have more spacing here Example
  9. 00:13:141 (1,2,3,4,5) - just opinion wise this stream sounds more round shaped for me, and it looks kind of better. Its only personal preference tho. Example
  10. 00:15:016 (6,1) - didnt look that good imo, since everywhere else in the map you keep it clean with no overlap, so why should you here?
  11. 00:17:047 (3) - little bit to the right for better blanket.
  12. 00:27:828 (5) - kickslider here? since you already did it here 00:24:859 (15) - 00:26:109 (15) - 00:26:891 (9) - . why only there with no kickslider? nothing in the music says that it shouldnt be a kickslider so :D
  13. 00:30:016 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - these played a bit weird :S if you make the timeline like this http://puu.sh/wVo6V/80e22e00e7.jpg then its like this, back and forth feeling. And that feels comfortable for most players when its kicksliders like this.
  14. 00:38:375 (7,9) - nothing big but, why do they have different spacing? :thinking: 00:46:812 (3,5) - same
  15. 00:52:828 (1) - should have nc here to show that there is a different beat, and maybe then take away nc here? 00:52:516 (13) - I dont know
  16. 00:53:141 (4) - ^ if you follow my advice here then take away nc here
  17. 01:03:766 (1) - a little bit off perfect on the sliderstart and end
  18. 01:16:266 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - something like this would be cool here http://puu.sh/wVojs/89fe98012d.jpg
  19. 01:40:641 (4,5) - overlap again uguuuuu~
  20. 01:41:266 (1) - should be more spaced than 01:40:849 (5,6) - strong beat you know
  21. 01:53:141 (1,2,3) - look unprofessional tbh D: try something like this? http://puu.sh/wVooK/adde88c6bd.jpg
    rest of the map looks really nice!


Really good looking map!
Cant mod any more diffs tho since im not good at Normal/hard diffs.
Good luck!
posted
m4m [?]

Final Destination:

00:09:937 (8,1) - maybe 1/8 reverse?
00:17:047 (3,4) - swap rhythm?
00:50:094 - maybe consider adding a circle here and making it stream from here 00:50:016 (1) - ? (ofc moving this note too)
01:39:312 - adding note on slider start of 01:39:391 (5) - would make a good connection with song change in here 01:39:703 (6,7) -
01:40:562 - same here
02:03:297 (6,7) - im not sure of that, but I would make it kick slider, since there's a small change in song (I know you emphasized it with DS on those two notes, but its up to you anyway)
02:04:312 - same as before, add circle on slider
02:04:625 - ^

Another:

00:14:703 (3,4) - I think if you try to follow this long background sound, you should make it long slider too
00:17:047 (3,4) - same here (but since you didnt made this on any diff, I think its pointless, but you could consider this on Hyper for example)

its well mapped, so hard to find anything.

Hyper:


00:31:266 (1) - make spinner here maybe? (you also made spinner on Hard here)
00:33:766 (1,2,3,4) - you made this pattern here, then same pattern here 00:36:266 (1,2,3,4) - , but between its different? can I ask why? since I think you on first and third pattern here followed something different in terms of rhythm then in middle one and im little bit confused
01:13:453 (2) - maybe reverse slider? fit well for background sound
01:41:891 (5) - may be stupid, but you could split it and make two reverse sliders here with same look and add note here 01:43:297 - (I know you use it two more times in map, but I feel like in here it could fit well)
01:55:016 (1,2,3,4) - you can make easier rhythm here I think by making this 01:55:328 (2) - slider and moving those two reverse sliders (up to you)

havent played this map for quite long time, not much changed I believe, good luck!
posted

Keada wrote:

Hi o/
M4M from your queue.

  • Another

  1. 00:13:453 (2) - make the slider a bit different? since the music changes alot from here 00:13:141 (1) - to here 00:13:453 (2) - Yeah you're right it's better, but i didn't really have an idea how i can use another shape without breaking the transition (i don't really like straight + curved), i can do zigzag but it would be a little "flow-breaking" because of these reverses. I should keep the current pattern.
  2. 00:37:516 (1) - this is the only round slider in this place? no beat says that it should be different :D either that or make some more sliders after with round shapes 00:38:141 (3,5) - for example only those 2. yea, after looking at what i did before, this curved slider looked out of place. Done.
  3. 00:51:578 (3,4) - which point in the music says that this should be a big jump? owo. Not really intense yea, but i "helped" the song to become more intense with the hitsounds i provided, i find it fine as it is.
  4. 01:03:766 (1,1) - nice sliders <3
  5. 01:23:766 (1) - ^ <3 :3
  6. 01:52:203 (2,3) - the distance between those 2 should be the same as 01:52:516 (3,4) - tbh. would make it look better too. Since here is the strong beat 01:52:516 (3) - and there is no ''jump'' . I spent like 5 mins thinking why i did this (i mapped it 2 years ago). If it were not intentional these objects would have the same distance 02:11:891 (4,5,1) - , and they don't and they are currently consistent with the objects you mentioned. So i conclude that i did this to maybe give an acceleration with that stream to help players to play 02:13:141 (1,2) - . What you said is correct, but if you look at Final Destination diff, you see that the stream with more spaced circles starts to 01:52:516 - . So i think consistency with Extra > your point.
  7. 02:12:516 (1) - as you did here, but this one should be 0.06 more spaced :^) ^
    Rest looks goochi :D

    Final Destination

  8. 00:09:937 (8,1) - should be the same spacing or more spaced than 00:09:391 (3,4,5,6) - since the sound is the same except the 1 which is a strong beat so you should have more spacing here Example I'm not really fan of this kind of emphasis, it could be possible, but it's just me, sorry ;w;
  9. 00:13:141 (1,2,3,4,5) - just opinion wise this stream sounds more round shaped for me, and it looks kind of better. Its only personal preference tho. Example yea i didn't think about this when i was mapping, i curved it.
  10. 00:15:016 (6,1) - didnt look that good imo, since everywhere else in the map you keep it clean with no overlap, so why should you here? yea you're right, done.
  11. 00:17:047 (3) - little bit to the right for better blanket. arranged, (i prefer to arrange the slider instead of moving the circle)
  12. 00:27:828 (5) - kickslider here? since you already did it here 00:24:859 (15) - 00:26:109 (15) - 00:26:891 (9) - . why only there with no kickslider? nothing in the music says that it shouldnt be a kickslider so :Dit's a part which is emphasized with the hitsounds i provided, using a kickslider would "break this idea", and also using a kick slider will make me change the whole structure to make things play well without forcing the difficulty.
  13. 00:30:016 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - these played a bit weird :S if you make the timeline like this http://puu.sh/wVo6V/80e22e00e7.jpg then its like this, back and forth feeling. And that feels comfortable for most players when its kicksliders like this. It's just me, i'm not really fan with this back and forth feeling because i want to make the triple played with a linear flow as it is currently.
  14. 00:38:375 (7,9) - nothing big but, why do they have different spacing? :thinking: 00:46:812 (3,5) - same adjusted a bit (I always use DS + grid snapping when mapping) it may have been "grid issue"
  15. 00:52:828 (1) - should have nc here to show that there is a different beat, and maybe then take away nc here? 00:52:516 (13) - I dont know hmm i prefer to keep the current situation it is fine imo.
  16. 00:53:141 (4) - ^ if you follow my advice here then take away nc here misplaced NC here
  17. 01:03:766 (1) - a little bit off perfect on the sliderstart and end yea, fixed, nice catch (i'm really nazi on symmetries lol)
  18. 01:16:266 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - something like this would be cool here http://puu.sh/wVojs/89fe98012d.jpg cool idea, but i prefer to keep the current shape (even if it's too simple), but that's how i am, very simple. This kind of technique (straight stream with low DS -> curved stream with a higher DS) is what i used, if i arrange the straight stream as you suggested me, it would break a little this "spirit".
  19. 01:40:641 (4,5) - overlap again uguuuuu~ fixed.
  20. 01:41:266 (1) - should be more spaced than 01:40:849 (5,6) - strong beat you know. in my opinion, equal distance works too. (and i also don't want to break the symmetry here it will be weird concerning structure)
  21. 01:53:141 (1,2,3) - look unprofessional tbh D: try something like this? http://puu.sh/wVooK/adde88c6bd.jpg
    rest of the map looks really nice! oh no these current sliders are cute and work really well ;w; And also, what you suggested is nice, but it looks like what i did before the last spinner. And i don't really think it's a good idea to do the same thing, i need to vary placements :D


Really good looking map!
Cant mod any more diffs tho since im not good at Normal/hard diffs.
Good luck!
Thanks for modding, i'll mod your map back soon !
posted
Hi, aiming for M4M from your queue. This is my first mod since 2015 and I'm out of practice, so please don't bite :) Just few ideas...

[Normal]
  1. 00:34:391 (1) - This NC seems to be unnecessary.
  2. 01:03:766 (1,1) - My eyes are bleeding, please stack the head of first slider with tail of the second one :^)
  3. 01:41:891 (2) - I hope this slider won't be confusing for new players... especially with the next slider which use red ticks. Isn't it similar to having a spinner and a clickable object with very small distance between them? 01:47:516 (4) - 02:07:516 (4) - These sliders should be fine.


[Hard]
  1. Try to increase approach rate of this difficulty to 6.5-7. The song is quite fast so slightly higher AR will help players with reading patterns! You can try also increase OD for better spread between Normal and Hyper.
  2. 01:43:453 (1,2) - As similar as in Normal diff, these objects may be very confusing for players... Probably it's because of the previous slider may disturb the sense of rhythm... Dunno if higher AR will help with reading this particular pattern...


[Hyper]
  1. 00:19:000 (2) - Imho you can remove this circle (and rearrange sliders if necessary) for the sake of consistency. As you can see, there's no clickable object at blue tick in section before 00:23:766 and you ignored same drum sound at 00:20:250 which is also blue tick.
  2. 00:41:266 (1) - I don't know why this slider got reversed. Yeah, probably circular flow but there are no nearby objects that follow similar pattern... Ctrl+G on this slider would be good!
  3. 02:14:078 - Why this ultra-strong sound isn't clickable? This should be the final touch of the whole song but it's totally ignored!


[Another]
  1. 00:28:531 - Is there any reason for not mapping this sound other than very nice and aesthetic pattern appearing at 00:28:609? Imo the whole part 00:27:984 - 00:28:766 - should be mapped as a consistent stream without any gaps but it might be hard to implement right now...
  2. 00:30:328 (3,3) - According to increasing dynamics of music, try to increase spacing too. This section is a good place to make a some kind of "difficulty spike" for the early part of the map, but for now it feels very plain and it wastes the potential of these strong sounds appearing in the song. Comparing with stream section at 00:26:266 this part seems actually calm and relaxing. It shouldn't be hard to change, there's much place for these sliders (or maybe try something more aggresive?).
  3. 00:32:984 (2) - Remove NC? I don't see any reason to have a new combo here, it should be more consistent without that.
  4. 01:43:453 (1,2,3) - Hmmmm I'm concerned about this pattern... Does it follow anything? I see the purpose of this slowdown slider but that 1/4 triple? And the omitted sound at 01:43:766... that's weird.
  5. I see some triples which don't follow any particular sound (or am I just deaf?) like at 01:59:547 (5,6,7) or 02:01:109 (1,2,3). I have absolutely nothing against usage of this technique in this difficulty as the song is very intense, but sometimes triples following much stronger sounds like 02:02:984 (3,4,5) (three kick sounds) are treated exactly same way... Imho stronger sounds should be emphasized better than soft sounds or even silence.
  6. 02:14:078 - see Hyper diff, add clickable sound


[Final Destination]

  • I don't see anything bad with this diff as it looks very well done and I can't really play it, the only thing bugging me is the placement of 1/4 sliders at 00:30:641 (1,2,3) which was suggested before but got rejected :)


That's a great, consistent mapset. Sadly I'm not able to pass the last diff but I can see it perfectly fits to the intensity of song. Good job!
posted
[Normal]
  1. 00:25:016 (1) - 00:34:391 (1) - Remove NC
  2. 01:41:891 (2) - I don't like multi-reversed slider but that's just me

[Hard]
  1. 00:23:766 (1,1,1,3) - Current feedback is not strong enough, I think there should be Finish+Whistle(SC:2), like what you did at 00:21:266 (1,4) -
  2. 01:23:453 (5) - A 1/4 reversed slider would be better here cuz of music
  3. 02:12:516 (1,2) - ^ same, it's climax here
  4. 01:46:969 - You missed 1/4 here, simply repeat 01:46:266 (1,2) -

[Hyper]
  1. I have nothing to say I guess

[Another]
  1. 00:36:734 (3,4) - Clearly overmapped
  2. 00:37:203 (6) - Music features 1/2 here, that's different from 00:36:891 (5) -
  3. 00:40:641 (5) - missed 1/4 rhythm
  4. 00:48:453 (4,5,6,7) - 1/2 should be more distinct
  5. 01:42:828 (1) - I think you don't have to NC here

[Ex]
  1. 00:35:719 - 02:00:719 - I don't know why you still miss these beats in Extra diff
  2. 00:49:391 (3,4,5,6,7,4,5,6,7,8) - lol that looks forced(but no problem)
  3. 00:51:891 (5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - hitsound your stream pls, you might need a more intense hitsound for the 1/4s
  4. 01:22:516 (1,2,3) - really weird flow here
  5. 01:47:047 (6) - 02:07:047 (6) - try to make this slidertail clickable
  6. 01:55:641 (6) - missed 1/4 here
  7. 01:56:734 (4,5,6,7,8) - Pretty sure 1/4 rhythm is from 01:56:891 (6) - to 01:57:203 (9) - , there's no sound at 01:56:812 (5) -

Good Luck
posted
Hello!

Normal

  1. 00:23:141 (6) - Minor, but I'd give this slider a unique shape to emphasise the sound here better as there isn't really any sound like this throughout the song.
  2. 01:43:609 (2) - I don't know about this, the sound starts from the white tick after (1), and starting it from this point could be a bit confusing and players could click earlier than they should since the sound starts from the white tick. I'd either start the slider from the white tick or add a circle on the downbeat because that could possibly avoid confusion.


Hard

  1. 00:17:984 (2) - I'd move slider end a bit down to make it symmetrical with the first body before the first red anchor.
  2. 00:33:453 - Why is this not clickable yet it is in Normal?
  3. 00:33:641 (3,4) - I found this tricky as there's no sound on (4) and it sounded like as if (3) end should be clickable. How about trying this rhythm?
  4. 00:48:141 (3,4) - Same here.
  5. 02:11:578 (2) I personally think that this should be split into 2 circles as it's intense here.


Hyper

  1. 00:24:078 - Sound here sounds pretty strong and should probably be emphasised better, plus in Hard and Normal this sound was clickable, so it'd make sense to make this clickable too. How about this? (Same goes for this 00:25:328 -)


Nice map, good luck!
posted
Hello, let's reply to all these mods @_@


-NeBu- wrote:

m4m [?]

Final Destination:

00:09:937 (8,1) - maybe 1/8 reverse? i can't really hear an audible sound on yellow ticks, so i prefer to keep these circles snapped on 1/4
00:17:047 (3,4) - swap rhythm? yea it can work, but i prefer to make the downbeat 00:17:203 - clicked , so i prefer to keep the current pattern
00:50:094 - maybe consider adding a circle here and making it stream from here 00:50:016 (1) - ? (ofc moving this note too) a stream here can work, but this 00:50:016 (1) - is played as a very strong beat, and imo it's better ephasized when it's player as 1/2 instead of 1/4 if you see what i mean.
01:39:312 - adding note on slider start of 01:39:391 (5) - would make a good connection with song change in here 01:39:703 (6,7) -
01:40:562 - same here i prefer to avoid using 1/4 here because after the slider there is a 1/6 which could be a little confusing.
02:03:297 (6,7) - im not sure of that, but I would make it kick slider, since there's a small change in song (I know you emphasized it with DS on those two notes, but its up to you anyway) i prefer to emphasize with the ds as you said, using a kick slider would make the stream started on a blue tick which is miscounted and avoidable.
02:04:312 - same as before, add circle on slider i prefer to keep the consistency with 01:34:391 (5,6) - , it's really intentional that i didn't use 1/4 and rather 1/2 with a big jump.
02:04:625 - ^ ^

Another:

00:14:703 (3,4) - I think if you try to follow this long background sound, you should make it long slider too. yeah you're right, done.
00:17:047 (3,4) - same here (but since you didnt made this on any diff, I think its pointless, but you could consider this on Hyper for example) as i said for Extra diff, i prefer to make the downbeat played here because there is a sound which should not really be skipped.

its well mapped, so hard to find anything.

Hyper:


00:31:266 (1) - make spinner here maybe? (you also made spinner on Hard here) i prefer to avoid using a spinner here because there's not enough time after the spinner for the player, if i give him time, then the spinner will be shorter and maybe too "challenging" for players.
00:33:766 (1,2,3,4) - you made this pattern here, then same pattern here 00:36:266 (1,2,3,4) - , but between its different? can I ask why? since I think you on first and third pattern here followed something different in terms of rhythm then in middle one and im little bit confused. I just vary patterns, it could be a little confusing, but they are not really difficult to read because they are still simple and they follow the song with emphasis.
01:13:453 (2) - maybe reverse slider? fit well for background sound. It would be 1/6 and i really want to avoid 1/6 between 2 patterns. Because it's difficult to place it, and to make it readable, and also it's 192 BPM.
01:41:891 (5) - may be stupid, but you could split it and make two reverse sliders here with same look and add note here 01:43:297 - (I know you use it two more times in map, but I feel like in here it could fit well) If i do this, the major issue here would be polarity issue which i want to avoid in all diffs under Insane.
01:55:016 (1,2,3,4) - you can make easier rhythm here I think by making this 01:55:328 (2) - slider and moving those two reverse sliders (up to you) after looking at other patterns, I found it pretty challening compared to them, so i simplified it, changed.

havent played this map for quite long time, not much changed I believe, good luck!

wa_ wrote:

Hi, aiming for M4M from your queue. This is my first mod since 2015 and I'm out of practice, so please don't bite :) Just few ideas...

[Normal]
  1. 00:34:391 (1) - This NC seems to be unnecessary. o.o fixed
  2. 01:03:766 (1,1) - My eyes are bleeding, please stack the head of first slider with tail of the second one :^) nooo, stacking would make things pretty harder to fix to get a good shape, and also, i find it really fine as it is currently ;w;
  3. 01:41:891 (2) - I hope this slider won't be confusing for new players... especially with the next slider which use red ticks. Isn't it similar to having a spinner and a clickable object with very small distance between them? 01:47:516 (4) - 02:07:516 (4) - These sliders should be fine. i tested it, if you click on the start and don't try to follow the sliderball (so you stay on the sliderstart, you don't combobreak, so it should be fine even if it's really "challenging" for beginners.


[Hard]
  1. Try to increase approach rate of this difficulty to 6.5-7. The song is quite fast so slightly higher AR will help players with reading patterns! You can try also increase OD for better spread between Normal and Hyper. increased to 6.5
  2. 01:43:453 (1,2) - As similar as in Normal diff, these objects may be very confusing for players... Probably it's because of the previous slider may disturb the sense of rhythm... Dunno if higher AR will help with reading this particular pattern... With the context around (192 BPM, 1/2 DS 1.20x and many angles (triangles and squares)) i consider that the player is ready to handle this kind of pattern and stacking 01:43:453 (1,2) - will give him recovery maybe...


[Hyper]
  1. 00:19:000 (2) - Imho you can remove this circle (and rearrange sliders if necessary) for the sake of consistency. As you can see, there's no clickable object at blue tick in section before 00:23:766 and you ignored same drum sound at 00:20:250 which is also blue tick. fixed, removed the circle on the blue tick.
  2. 00:41:266 (1) - I don't know why this slider got reversed. Yeah, probably circular flow but there are no nearby objects that follow similar pattern... Ctrl+G on this slider would be good! I don't really agree because i want to use sometimes jumps and spaced sliders to make this diff look like a hard+ or a soft insane, that's why i made this.
  3. 02:14:078 - Why this ultra-strong sound isn't clickable? This should be the final touch of the whole song but it's totally ignored! made it clicked with a circle


[Another]
  1. 00:28:531 - Is there any reason for not mapping this sound other than very nice and aesthetic pattern appearing at 00:28:609? Imo the whole part 00:27:984 - 00:28:766 - should be mapped as a consistent stream without any gaps but it might be hard to implement right now... It's not that hard, but it's just i didn't follow this note 00:28:609 in extra, in order to introduce the next pattern better with a triple or another stream (in extra). Using a 1/4 slider could be a solution but that's not what i'm looking for.
  2. 00:30:328 (3,3) - According to increasing dynamics of music, try to increase spacing too. This section is a good place to make a some kind of "difficulty spike" for the early part of the map, but for now it feels very plain and it wastes the potential of these strong sounds appearing in the song. Comparing with stream section at 00:26:266 this part seems actually calm and relaxing. It shouldn't be hard to change, there's much place for these sliders (or maybe try something more aggresive?). Yea i had this feeling too, it was too easy for what the song provides. i re-arranged this pattern.
  3. 00:32:984 (2) - Remove NC? I don't see any reason to have a new combo here, it should be more consistent without that. done
  4. 01:43:453 (1,2,3) - Hmmmm I'm concerned about this pattern... Does it follow anything? I see the purpose of this slowdown slider but that 1/4 triple? And the omitted sound at 01:43:766... that's weird. things were not arranged like Extra diff, it was just a little messed up, now it's fixed, nice catch.
  5. I see some triples which don't follow any particular sound (or am I just deaf?) like at 01:59:547 (5,6,7) or 02:01:109 (1,2,3). I have absolutely nothing against usage of this technique in this difficulty as the song is very intense, but sometimes triples following much stronger sounds like 02:02:984 (3,4,5) (three kick sounds) are treated exactly same way... Imho stronger sounds should be emphasized better than soft sounds or even silence. yea, you're right, but when mapping it, i just took extra diff as reference (rhythm). Another diff is like a "baby Extra", the same rhythm without the same difficulty. Another diff lacks a lot of emphasis as you mentioned, but i don't really know how to make these "non-emphasized" objects emphasized in a soft extra 4.5-5.25 stars for a 192 BPM song. Talking about what you mentioned, some triples should be emphasized better, but making them emphasized will make me get much headache because i would not really be able to merge solid structure and emphasis. that's a limit of my mapping skills sadly. But i will try to see what i can do here....
  6. 02:14:078 - see Hyper diff, add clickable sound done.


[Final Destination]

  • I don't see anything bad with this diff as it looks very well done and I can't really play it, the only thing bugging me is the placement of 1/4 sliders at 00:30:641 (1,2,3) which was suggested before but got rejected :)The reason is the same i gave to the previous modder, it's really me, i just want the last triple played with a linear flow.


That's a great, consistent mapset. Sadly I'm not able to pass the last diff but I can see it perfectly fits to the intensity of song. Good job!

Lavender wrote:

[Normal]
  1. 00:25:016 (1) - 00:34:391 (1) - Remove NC tidied up all NCs here, fixed.
  2. 01:41:891 (2) - I don't like multi-reversed slider but that's just me. If the BN says it is a problem then i'll change it

[Hard]
  1. 00:23:766 (1,1,1,3) - Current feedback is not strong enough, I think there should be Finish+Whistle(SC:2), like what you did at 00:21:266 (1,4) - yea, done and applied to all diffs.
  2. 01:23:453 (5) - A 1/4 reversed slider would be better here cuz of music yea it would, but i didn't want to use a kick slider in Hyper, Hard and Normal because i find it too much "dense".
  3. 02:12:516 (1,2) - ^ same, it's climax here Hard diff is a Hyper diff nerfed, i used simple 1/4 in Hyper diff.
  4. 01:46:969 - You missed 1/4 here, simply repeat 01:46:266 (1,2) - oh no it would be really dense and i don't want to do that. But this current pattern was sounding wrong and i changed it now, thanks for pointing it out wwww

[Hyper]
  1. I have nothing to say I guess

[Another]
  1. 00:36:734 (3,4) - Clearly overmapped not really, the stream starts on the red tick and not the downbeat after (where the kick sliders start) if you listen carefully.
  2. 00:37:203 (6) - Music features 1/2 here, that's different from 00:36:891 (5) - yea it might be too dense, changed into a 1/2
  3. 00:40:641 (5) - missed 1/4 rhythm using a stream here would be out of place (because i would have to use more streams, i prefer to keep the current density.
  4. 00:48:453 (4,5,6,7) - 1/2 should be more distinct i didn't get your point here ;w;
  5. 01:42:828 (1) - I think you don't have to NC here yeah you're right, i forgot to remove NC after doing symmetry.

[Ex]
  1. 00:35:719 - 02:00:719 - I don't know why you still miss these beats in Extra diff because i want a good emphasis without using 1/4 sliders. My idea is to use 1/2 with a high jump to emphasize the strong beat on the white tick, instead of using a stream with 1/4 sliders. That's the difference between old era and new era of mapping /me runs
  2. 00:49:391 (3,4,5,6,7,4,5,6,7,8) - lol that looks forced(but no problem) yeah it is my intention, this part becomes more instense with the hitsounds i provided, which was not used for patterns before. It gives a feeling of a more intense atmosphere
  3. 00:51:891 (5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - hitsound your stream pls, you might need a more intense hitsound for the 1/4s done.
  4. 01:22:516 (1,2,3) - really weird flow here yeah it might look weird through editor, but i always judge the pattern with the context around. I played it a lot of times and never missed or felt that this was "broken" here.
  5. 01:47:047 (6) - 02:07:047 (6) - try to make this slidertail clickable. It was my intention to make it just followed with a sliderend, to make this note 01:47:047 - gets the "priority" concerning emphasis, and i don't really hear that it's weird, and it looks natural.
  6. 01:55:641 (6) - missed 1/4 here this doesn't sound wrong to miss a 1/4 here, i'm not really forced to follow everything i can hear on the song as long at it plays natural and don't sound undermapped.
  7. 01:56:734 (4,5,6,7,8) - Pretty sure 1/4 rhythm is from 01:56:891 (6) - to 01:57:203 (9) - , there's no sound at 01:56:812 (5) - the current pattern works actually, even if your point is valid (and maybe better), the main problem would be to re-arrange the whole structure to include the ticks you want me to follow and the ticks you want me to not follow. And it is spending a lot of time to change something which already works, not really a nice deal, sorry ;w;

Good Luck

Xiaolin wrote:

Hello!

Normal

  1. 00:23:141 (6) - Minor, but I'd give this slider a unique shape to emphasise the sound here better as there isn't really any sound like this throughout the song. It's a real good idea, but i want to make things simple (maybe too simple), andi also don't have any good idea to make a good shape which changes, well i tried to do a "S" slider.
  2. 01:43:609 (2) - I don't know about this, the sound starts from the white tick after (1), and starting it from this point could be a bit confusing and players could click earlier than they should since the sound starts from the white tick. I'd either start the slider from the white tick or add a circle on the downbeat because that could possibly avoid confusion. this point is valid but you forgot the polarity issue that will be created and could be more confusing (that's why i made it started on the red tick). Well, I changed the slider shape to make a "V" and made the white tick "played" by the angle. This technique is sometimes used when the mapper doesn't have any choice.


Hard

  1. 00:17:984 (2) - I'd move slider end a bit down to make it symmetrical with the first body before the first red anchor. i adjusted it a bit.
  2. 00:33:453 - Why is this not clickable yet it is in Normal? i'll see if other people think it's weird, i'm not really fan of adding a circle after a spinner in lower diffs, and in Normal it was another case, because there was no spinner before
  3. 00:33:641 (3,4) - I found this tricky as there's no sound on (4) and it sounded like as if (3) end should be clickable. How about trying this rhythm? done.
  4. 00:48:141 (3,4) - Same here. not really, and it's another part and different sounds.
  5. 02:11:578 (2) I personally think that this should be split into 2 circles as it's intense here. using circles would make this part too dense compared to others, even if this part is intense.


Hyper

  1. 00:24:078 - Sound here sounds pretty strong and should probably be emphasised better, plus in Hard and Normal this sound was clickable, so it'd make sense to make this clickable too. How about this? (Same goes for this 00:25:328 -) i prefer to use a long kick slider here to start "slowly" instead of using 2 sliders as your idea showed, even if it is valid.


Nice map, good luck!
uuuuuh it took so long to answer, well thank you all !
posted
hello~ here's some newby modding
hi arrival (sayaka's ghost)

[Kantan]
  1. 00:19:078 (23) - I don't fully understand why this is a d. k is easier to hit because of the drum there.
  2. 01:03:766 - / 01:12:516 - almost 10 seconds of purely back/forth colors, consider changing 01:08:766 (117) - this to k or 01:06:266 (114) - this to d
  3. 01:41:891 (19,20,21) - because you're starting to use complicated patterns over here, be sure to include a 4/1 break where possible to allow the kantan player time to recover. 1/4 is nasty in kantan, even when justified, so please include a break.

[Futsuu]
  1. 00:43:766 (101,102) - patterns like this made me think you were following d=kick k=snare at least somewhat, because this would be Kk or Dd if you went by the melody, yet you miss the snare 00:45:953 - here, marking it as a d. I think you should be a little more consistent there, either matching the similar melody pitches 00:43:766 (101,102) - / 00:46:266 (109,110) - , or marking the kick as a k 00:45:953 (108) - here.
  2. 01:32:828 - I could be wrong but a d feels missing here... because of the low pitch
  3. 01:33:766 - / 01:40:641 - repeating the same pattern like this doesn't do justice for the music because the pitches are different. Though you may disagree, which is fine, but it seems as though this pattern could benefit from mixing the colors here, such as d kk dd k d d.
    of course the same applies when the kiai repeats :3

[Muzukashii]
  1. imo this difficulty seems like quite a jump from futsuu, because futsuu used a lot of 1/1 and even 1/2, but you're getting into 5-let streams followed by triplets here, and I think this difficulty could benefit from being a little less dense in some places (00:32:516 (103,104,105,106,107,108,109,110) - )
  2. and also include more breaks so the patterns don't become to continuous
  3. 01:35:641 (18,19,20,21) - sort of the same as futsuu... very different from over 01:37:984 (30,31,32,33,34) - here but mapped completely the same, I think this could be changed

[Oni]
cool improvising

best of luck!
posted
o/ m4m!


  • disclaimer: i m no experienced modder so pls forgive me if those suggestions turn out to be shitty
    [normal]
  1. 00:08:766 imo vol. 30% to 60% is a bit too much
  2. 00:12:516 silence it or at least make it less auible?
  3. 01:23:766 (1) - nazi but this slightly little overlap triggers me lol


    [Final Denstination]
  4. 00:52:828 (2,3,4) - nc to signal the 1/3 snap?
  5. 00:47:828 (2) - ctrl g
  6. 01:28:141 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - i don't quite get why the pitch's going upward but the ds is gradually decreasing
  7. 01:38:062 (4,5,1) - are they supposed to stack?
  8. 01:56:266 (1,2) - vertical slider? this 1/2 stack may be kinda hard to read


    [hard]
  9. 00:06:266 (1,2) - the fact that they are symmetrical in pairs but not by their own is kinda...
  10. 00:38:766 (1,2) - blanket?
  11. 00:43:141 (7,8) - slider fits better imo


sorry if i m not contributing much... GL :)
posted

Nostalgic wrote:

o/ m4m!


  • disclaimer: i m no experienced modder so pls forgive me if those suggestions turn out to be shitty
    [normal]
  1. 00:08:766 imo vol. 30% to 60% is a bit too much, not really i feel it natural ;w;
  2. 00:12:516 silence it or at least make it less auible? made it less audible
  3. 01:23:766 (1) - nazi but this slightly little overlap triggers me lol fixed


    [Final Denstination]
  4. 00:52:828 (2,3,4) - nc to signal the 1/3 snap? not really necessary
  5. 00:47:828 (2) - ctrl g the current pattern already works well.
  6. 01:28:141 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - i don't quite get why the pitch's going upward but the ds is gradually decreasing just for keeping the symmetrical style
  7. 01:38:062 (4,5,1) - are they supposed to stack? not really
  8. 01:56:266 (1,2) - vertical slider? this 1/2 stack may be kinda hard to read i never had any problem here


    [hard]
  9. 00:06:266 (1,2) - the fact that they are symmetrical in pairs but not by their own is kinda... i don't really get your point
  10. 00:38:766 (1,2) - blanket? done.
  11. 00:43:141 (7,8) - slider fits better imo i would add some variation, so i keep the current pattern

sorry if i m not contributing much... GL :)
Thanks for modding
Even if my queue was closed before you post i'll mod your map back, no worries.
posted

Jonawaga wrote:

hello~ here's some newby modding
hi arrival (sayaka's ghost)

[Kantan]
  1. 00:19:078 (23) - I don't fully understand why this is a d. k is easier to hit because of the drum there. The pattern is made alongside 00:20:016 (25,26,27) - which is the proper response to a d d k
  2. 01:03:766 - / 01:12:516 - almost 10 seconds of purely back/forth colors, consider changing 01:08:766 (117) - this to k or 01:06:266 (114) - this to d changing the colours is imo the best way to make the map more interesting for a new player
  3. 01:41:891 (19,20,21) - because you're starting to use complicated patterns over here, be sure to include a 4/1 break where possible to allow the kantan player time to recover. 1/4 is nasty in kantan, even when justified, so please include a break. Done

[Futsuu]
  1. 00:43:766 (101,102) - patterns like this made me think you were following d=kick k=snare at least somewhat, because this would be Kk or Dd if you went by the melody, yet you miss the snare 00:45:953 - here, marking it as a d. I think you should be a little more consistent there, either matching the similar melody pitches 00:43:766 (101,102) - / 00:46:266 (109,110) - , or marking the kick as a k 00:45:953 (108) - here. Here he's purely following the music's pitch and d at these places is way more fitting than a k
  2. 01:32:828 - I could be wrong but a d feels missing here... because of the low pitch Done
  3. 01:33:766 - / 01:40:641 - repeating the same pattern like this doesn't do justice for the music because the pitches are different. Though you may disagree, which is fine, but it seems as though this pattern could benefit from mixing the colors here, such as d kk dd k d d.
    of course the same applies when the kiai repeats :3 Done

[Muzukashii]
  1. imo this difficulty seems like quite a jump from futsuu, because futsuu used a lot of 1/1 and even 1/2, but you're getting into 5-let streams followed by triplets here, and I think this difficulty could benefit from being a little less dense in some places (00:32:516 (103,104,105,106,107,108,109,110) - ) Nerfed a bit
  2. and also include more breaks so the patterns don't become to continuous
  3. 01:35:641 (18,19,20,21) - sort of the same as futsuu... very different from over 01:37:984 (30,31,32,33,34) - here but mapped completely the same, I think this could be changed Changed

[Oni]
cool improvising

best of luck! Thank you :D
show more
Please sign in to reply.