wow thanks handsome xDDDDDDDDDDDD
And yet again, a totally overdone map. I'm here to discuss several matters concerning your map, hence why I'm disqualifying it.okay maybe this can be replied, sorrry if i rejected many suggestions. but seems it looks okay for me, probably im 100% sure of it
- 00:03:928 (2,3) - Having everything full with 1/4 jumps already, you give the player almost the same spacing here, but with 1/2. I doubt its readablity. im sure it's really readable because basically this patterning 00:02:214 (1,2,3,4,5) - based on 1/2 pattern so it can be right on patterning and readability
- 00:03:071 (5,1) - These reverses are somewhat questionable too, while you use the first one for a certain sound, second one is being used for a different one. You should keep it consistent. umm yes? looks it's really didnt necessary if i switch Arrow flow, this just an hold slider who can be good at this jump pattern
- 00:06:071 (1,2,3,4) - BPM allows that, but is it really needed. It fits to certain songs, but here it feels nothing else than forced. However, I suppose that's up to you. maybe im gonna keep this part to keep consistencies with 00:07:786 (1,2,3,4) -
- In this part, you're following so many different kind of sounds, change the spacing between completely arbitrary, I do not think there are many consistencies, it appears honestly random to me. yeah basically i follow kick sound so i didnt have problem by mixing some pattern and it's should be good at game play, many testplayers test this map and didnt complain about this jumps and patterning, it's really basic pattern for players i think
- 00:36:607 (3) - It's a general thumb of rule not to put 1/4 sliders to blue ticks, because the strong beats are mostly covered on white, and as you know, strong beats should be clickable. You've got many of those, so make sure you double check that. umm sure :3
- 00:36:821 (4) - Why jump? There is nothing to be emphasized. auto fixed
- 00:39:500 (1,2) - Where does that rhythm come from now? Why changing back to 1/2 without any real rhythm pattern?
- 00:42:500 (2) - It's not really understandable for me why this does not get emphasis, you have even put a special hitsound on it. However, spacing and slider shape stays the same. Don't get me wrong, I don't want you to emphasize stuff you don't want, but you've emphasized so many other things which didn't deserve any emphasis at all. im sure this is just subjective which didnt really make sense if you put some default skin hitsounding, it just only normal hitfinish without anything. but yeah looks this can be good, fixed.
- 00:56:428 (5) - Same as above. 00:56:214 (4,5,1) - i prefent missread on 00:55:357 (2,3) - so i keep sv like that, and for 00:56:643 (1,2,3,4) - you already know what i mean there pls
- 01:11:857 (1) - wrong NC ow haha, probably im doing NC on that because SV changes, but maybe we can try remove this
- 00:56:643 (1) - The song is calling for jumps, yeah. But not as exaggerated as here, not even in the tiniest way. 01:24:071 (1) - And then you even add circles to the jumpfest, something else than this being forced for difficulty does not come into my mind here. And you got LOADS of wrong emphasis. if you add a gunshot hitsound, there should be some jumps, or at least different spacing to the rest. Multiple times, you've even decreased it, why?
- 01:38:107 (1) - Terrible lead off imo. You should map it because you miss so many great beats with this spinner. take a look Background music please, it's really suitable with that pattern. but yea, i fix Slider before that pattern can be help maybe
- 01:58:357 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - That part is almost as jumpy as the pre-kiai, and is way less heavy. Again, it seems forced. im map that pattern like that because song transition looks really nice and suitable here, it has unique 1/4 pattern which it can be possible if i put fast 1/4 sliders instead of slow 1/4 slider patterning (and the kiai has 1/4 circle jumps which it can be harder than this part, this part is really low on patterning because it has basically on 1/2 jumps if you change at slider head to circle)
- ..and so on.
Another is more or less fine, it has some jumps which definitely add unneeded difficulty to the map, but in general, it seems to follow the song better.
Good luck with further processing.
I think this DQ is a bit deserved. also, I saw some inconsistencies such as 01:11:857 (1) - 01:13:571 (8) - 01:13:571 (8) - 01:13:571 (8) -
and these are quite unnecessary to click tbh:
01:24:393 (3,8) -
01:28:250 (5) -
01:29:536 (3) -
01:32:107 (7) -
etc you should be able to understand the circles that i point out, i'm not going to point each and everyone of them. yeah, but it's not really unnecessary, that pattern can be helping on gameplay tbh
I actually wanted to tell you this but this song is for osu but you're using hitsounds from another rhythm game xd. idk with this how to hitsound with default hitsounding lel