forum

Kagamine Rin - Kokoro

posted
Total Posts
show more
HakuNoKaemi
ah, to correct uncorrect stacking, just manually stack.
In the sense that you use a distance Snap of 0.1x (or simply while pressing Ctrl) while pressing Shift to place them
Topic Starter
Miu Matsuoka

HakuNoKaemi wrote:

ah, to correct uncorrect stacking, just manually stack.
In the sense that you use a distance Snap of 0.1x (or simply while pressing Ctrl) while pressing Shift to place them
I've asked someone and I decided to change the arrangement instead of putting them like before, still thanks for the info :D
Magical Pokie
Ok

這歌有PV的…………
Easy
還有黃線(預覽)後面一點可以嗎
02:27:429 (2) - 兩根綠線似乎沒用
03:10:286 (1) - 這裡我很不喜歡,用softl^^^

Norma
00:50:143 (6,7,8) - New combo
01:15:000 (1) - 0.5x改成0.75並且把長度改了~
這normal做的出奇的好……
別忘了給kudol
Topic Starter
Miu Matsuoka

Magical Pokie wrote:

Ok

這歌有PV的………… 我知道 但我不想add lol
Easy
還有黃線(預覽)後面一點可以嗎 不了
02:27:429 (2) - 兩根綠線似乎沒用 刪除了
03:10:286 (1) - 這裡我很不喜歡,用softl^^^

Norma
00:50:143 (6,7,8) - New combo
01:15:000 (1) - 0.5x改成0.75並且把長度改了~ 本來就是0.75x....
這normal做的出奇的好…… 謝了
別忘了給kudol
Thanks for modding! :)
ziin

Miu Matsuoka wrote:

ziin wrote:

[skin]
default hitbursts :( If you just want to use the default, why even bother including them? Hitbursts are one of the most annoying things, so most people have their own skin which uses custom ones. Oops They're still there :(

[storyboard]
When you use 640x480 images, only use "centre" and bring them in at 320,240. Otherwise you won't cover all the edges. It's an error in osu. still not fixed, you may need to do full submit
Sprite,Background,Centre,"blk.jpg",320,240

[normal]
You've done a great deal to make the map look as good as possible, so I thought I'd point this out:
01:03:429 (1,2,3) - These don't stack perfectly: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/105753 osu! stacks the notes like that and I have no idea how to fix it You put the end of the slider in the exact center. If you have notes stacked on top of each other, the top notes are moved up and left. If there is a stacked slider, the notes under it will be moved down and right instead. Just make sure your sliders are as close to perfect as possible, and it will do fine: how to make delicious sliders.

[insane]
01:06:000 (7,8,9) - Anti jumps :( This is not even a jump D: Yes, it's an anti-jump, meaning the spacing is smaller than normal (0.5x rather than 1.0x)
03:26:572 (9) - don't cover up repeating sliders (another reason I hate these hitbursts), and this is just a weird place to put a 2x repeat. Ah I see your point but I think this is reasonable in an Insane difficulty I really do feel strongly about covering up the repeat, regardless of the difficulty level
Topic Starter
Miu Matsuoka

ziin wrote:

blahblahblah...
For hitbursts, players could delete them if they don't like them, and since I've changed Preferred Skin to User's Preference, they could use their own hitbursts.
For [Normal], I'll just leave it alone
For [Insane], I've fixed the latter (Moved (5) to prevent overlapping) but I decided to keep the so-called anti jumps.

But for the storyboard, which line of code should I replace with the one you gave me?
Topic Starter
Miu Matsuoka
Okay, all updated~
Now ready for further modding or bubbling ;)
Cirno
I adore you for your determination Miu ;_;
(starred long long ago, so sad I don't have any kds left...)

Why isn't this ranked already
Topic Starter
Miu Matsuoka

Cirno wrote:

I adore you for your determination Miu ;_;
(starred long long ago, so sad I don't have any kds left...)

Why isn't this ranked already
Thanks for following my map :(
I'm also suspecting that this map would be in pending forever ;____;

There isn't even a star from any BAT... :cry:
Well, let's wait for a miracle...
Kirito47_old
miu star! good map=]
Haneii
Pretty skin and maps <3

Hopefully this gets bubbled and ranked soon!

First ranked mapset go! o/

~Twinkle twinkle little star~
Topic Starter
Miu Matsuoka

Haneii wrote:

Pretty skin and maps <3

Hopefully this gets bubbled and ranked soon!

First ranked mapset go! o/

~Twinkle twinkle little star~
Thanks Haneii~ <3
Sakura
Weeeell this seems pretty much ready however in wmf's taiko the katsus (blue notes) keep getting overwhelmed by the mp3 volume i'd highly recommend using louder hitsounds.
No kudosu
Topic Starter
Miu Matsuoka

Sakura Hana wrote:

Weeeell this seems pretty much ready however in wmf's taiko the katsus (blue notes) keep getting overwhelmed by the mp3 volume i'd highly recommend using louder hitsounds.
No kudosu
Thanks! I'll inform wmfchris to fix it :)
wmfchris
Garven

Miu Matsuoka wrote:

Just sayin' q:
Topic Starter
Miu Matsuoka

Garven wrote:

Miu Matsuoka wrote:

Just sayin' q:
Oops :oops:

I'm in Greece currently, so I'll update the map when I arrive Hong Kong.
Topic Starter
Miu Matsuoka
EDIT: Now everything should be fine and ready for MATs and BATs~

Sakura Hana wrote:

Weeeell this seems pretty much ready
Weeeeelll that means bubble? :33
Sakura
Waaaay better now for the volume on Taiko, good job Miu Matsuoka and all guest mappers, this is now Bubbled
James2250
Hey I remember modding this ages ago~

-There is something odd with your custom spinner at the moment, when you first go on it while playing it shows everything being white and then turns to black 1 second later. I would experiment with that for a while and see if it can be fixed
-It might just be me but that piece of hair on the right side of the comboburst looks really strange atm (maybe because how it is cut?) http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/122372 There are some parts that could be cut slightly more if you look at it carefully as well
-Make sure your fail-background is PNG or else it wont show up (it is currently JPEG)

Insane:
03:26:357 (7,8,9) - move these around so the repeat isn't hidden by the previous hitbursts

Everything else looks good, call me back after fixes and I should be able to rank
MisakaMikoto
要rank了wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
字数字数字数字数字数字数字数字数字数
Topic Starter
Miu Matsuoka
Thanks James and Sakura Hana~ :)
I'll fix the map tomorrow coz I'm very tired now. :P

Thanks for all your support and I love you guys! :D
Beuchi
I'm sorry but this bugs me too much :oops:

Your section-pass image has this... ugly white thing around what it's supposed to be a heart silhouette:

I tried to fix it and this is the result, you're free to use it or not~

Nice map! Good luck with getting it ranked, you're very close to it :P
kurohana
i love this song ^w^
star and good luck >.< i hope that will be ranked soon ^^
aesopl19193
嗯? 原來我還未star

Your message is too short. Please do not post messages like "star", and make sure you are constructively adding to the thread in question.
Topic Starter
Miu Matsuoka

James2250 wrote:

Hey I remember modding this ages ago~

-There is something odd with your custom spinner at the moment, when you first go on it while playing it shows everything being white and then turns to black 1 second later. I would experiment with that for a while and see if it can be fixed
-It might just be me but that piece of hair on the right side of the comboburst looks really strange atm (maybe because how it is cut?) http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/122372 There are some parts that could be cut slightly more if you look at it carefully as well
-Make sure your fail-background is PNG or else it wont show up (it is currently JPEG)

Insane:
03:26:357 (7,8,9) - move these around so the repeat isn't hidden by the previous hitbursts

Everything else looks good, call me back after fixes and I should be able to rank
- Changed spinner-background's background color from transparent to black
- Recut comboburst-0 (May look better now)
- Changed fail-background into PNG format
- Slightly moved notes on Insane to avoid overlapping with comboburst

Thanks for your big help James2250! :)

Beuchi-chan wrote:

I'm sorry but this bugs me too much :oops:

Your section-pass image has this... ugly white thing around what it's supposed to be a heart silhouette:

I tried to fix it and this is the result, you're free to use it or not~
[attachment=0:5a8af]section-pass.png[/attachment:5a8af]

Nice map! Good luck with getting it ranked, you're very close to it :P
Thanks Beuchi-chan! I'll use it definitely~ :)

Updated! :)
James2250
Looks like everything has been fixed nicely

Only some minor fixes and everything else looks good (quickly added Vocaloid to the tags)

Ranked~

Congrats on your first ranked map :D
Topic Starter
Miu Matsuoka

James2250 wrote:

Looks like everything has been fixed nicely

Only some minor fixes and everything else looks good (quickly added Vocaloid to the tags)

Ranked~
Thanks James2250! :) :)
ilu <3
Kotone
Congrats 靚仔
KanaRin
Kokoro~~~~
Cirno
Finally, congrats!
Snow Note
congratz!~ :)
wcx19911123