osu! World Cup 2015 - Discussion Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
Xayne

Floob wrote:

please tell me i wasn't the only one shaking during furioso

holy shit the hype
I was a shitshow after the US failed at the end of maps they were winning TWICE. I'm so glad the players had better mental fortitude than me. Going into the tiebreaker I was literally having to hold my own hands to keep from visibly shaking.
Kor3ry3-Kun
Close Match holy But that was amazing nice job to Both teams
Vuelo Eluko

OzzyOzrock wrote:

I had to afk in league to celebrate after I heard the win in the background.
that avatar, every time i see it i have to go back to that flash and let one out.
please change it
Izzypookins
I was watching the whole thing, talking to my wife in the background who didn't care at all. My hype was real!!!!! I was so excited when the US made the comeback complete!

What a great world cup this year!!!!!
Trosk-
This was so good... GG everyone.
[Nic]
Zak

Aka wrote:

Aka wrote:

i bet usa gonna be on top this year, very good roster :)
told ya 8-)
Aka the prophet
Railey2
amazing tournament couldn't have asked for more. Kudos to everyone who participated and/or contributed. Next year again!
Cherry Yume

Cherry Yume wrote:

All my money for China.
RIP ME

Congrats to both teams for great fight! Poland lost with #2 China and #1 USA, the most legitimate #3 ever.
Senko-san
Is there anywhere to watch all the VODs (Group stages all the way to the finals?)
Zak

Hiicantpk wrote:

Is there anywhere to watch all the VODs (Group stages all the way to the finals?)

I think they'll all be uploaded to the osu!live youtube channel
freedg

Hiicantpk wrote:

All of the matches should be available at osulive on twitch as past broadcasts.

That last match was so hype.
Endaris
I wonder what happened if juan didn't call out on rustbell upon reaching 780 combo.
Te Amo
I still think 2013 owc is by far the best but this was pretty intense too, (a whole lot better then last year)
Goodjob to all the teams.
ToGlette
Actually, the winner of this tournament is juankristal since he managed to curse so many top ranked players :3

Mappool was great (great to choke) ;w;
Endaris

ToGlette wrote:

Actually, the winner of this tournament is juankristal since he managed to curse so many top ranked players :3
9th teammember of the US, carrying against Taiwan first and against China in the end :D
CLSW
I still can't forget Azer's United FC while the Taiwan match, it was even bigger hype than furioso melodia. Best moment of OWC 2015. Whatever, great job everyone and congratz to team US!

Axarious pls try ctb
Cherry Blossom

ToGlette wrote:

Mappool was great

#blameCB
mokyu
󠀡
Gigo

KevEz wrote:

I still think 2013 owc is by far the best but this was pretty intense too, (a whole lot better then last year)
Absolutely! This tournament was very good and all, but I still think OWC 2013 was the best one! Though I can admit that nostalgia plays a big role here, because it was the first OWC I watched ever.
Ash Marley
Congrats USA. Well done to China too for making it to the Grand Final.
lovetap