show more
Ayako
I am proud to be a Singaporean
plaatinum

Ayako wrote:

im gay
fartownik
Singapore put up a really good fight. Nice try.
[Japinha CPM22]
BRASIL HYPE
Tofuklops
Btw, where can I see the actual standing incl. the points?
Or am I just bad in searching? :c
tryaway

Phoni-sama wrote:

no OWC staff just too lazy to make page for that
Tofuklops

tryaway wrote:

Phoni-sama wrote:

no OWC staff just too lazy to make page for that
I think I have to wait until the end then or maybe it will be added later ^^
[TaikoTori]

Phoni-sama wrote:

You can atleast find the mp links and look for yourself here.
leepdesu

plaatinum wrote:

Ayako wrote:

im gay
how to carry burden team
Railey2
you can also see the results here, together with a comment about each match. Lets hope he keeps that list up to date!
SuzumiyaBR
Austria At.gif Tw.gif Taiwan 10.00 (10am) 11.00 (11am) UTC +1 18.00 (6pm) UTC +8
New Zealand Nz.gif Fi.gif Finland 10.00 (10am) 22.00 (10pm) UTC +12 12.00 (12pm) UTC +2
Malaysia My.gif Au.gif Australia 10.00 (10am) 18.00 (6pm) UTC +8 20.00 (8pm) UTC +10
Philippines Ph.gif Jp.gif Japan 10.00 (10am) 18.00 (6pm) UTC +8 19.00 (7pm) UTC +9
Singapore Sg.gif De.gif Germany 11.00 (11am) 19.00 (7pm) UTC +8 12.00 (12pm) UTC +1
Thailand Th.gif Nl.gif Netherlands 11.00 (11am) 18.00 (6pm) UTC +7 12.00 (12pm) UTC +1
United Kingdom Gb.gif Cn.gif China 11.00 (11am) 11.00 (11am) UTC +0 19.00 (7pm) UTC +8
Lithuania Lt.gif Fr.gif France 12.00 (12pm) 14.00 (2pm) UTC +2 13.00 (1pm) UTC +1
Italy It.gif Hk.gif Hong Kong 12.00 (12pm) 13.00 (1pm) UTC +1 20.00 (8pm) UTC +8
Portugal Pt.gif Tw.gif Taiwan 12.00 (12pm) 12.00 (12pm) UTC +0 20.00 (8pm) UTC +8
Singapore Sg.gif Th.gif Thailand 13.00 (1pm) 21.00 (9pm) UTC +8 20.00 (8pm) UTC +7
Philippines Ph.gif Gb.gif United Kingdom 13.00 (1pm) 21.00 (9pm) UTC +8 13.00 (1pm) UTC +0
Argentina Ar.gif Kr.gif South Korea 13.00 (1pm) 10.00 (10am) UTC -3 22.00 (10pm) UTC +9

Results ???
Railey2
where to get the badges again
Mismagius
So can people now actually believe me that Taiwan isn't a strong title contender?
fabriciorby

Blue Dragon wrote:

So can people now actually believe me that Taiwan isn't a strong title contender?
Where's your BRASIL signature
Endaris
I would love to know what people banned so far as the MP-links show the same picks all the way through.
Nwolf
from the streamed matches I could get this:

so assume that most matches have Yoshiwara and Clumsy Thoughts banned and quite a few of them with anesthesia and S.M.L. banned

EDIT: map pick/ban tables
chainpullz

Blue Dragon wrote:

Did people even think they were favored to begin with? I'm pretty sure any informed player would have considered Austria heavily favored to win that match.
Synchrostar
clumsy thoughts is fun ;-;
Gigo

chainpullz wrote:

Did people even think they were favored to begin with? I'm pretty sure any informed player would have considered Austria heavily favored to win that match.
Oh really? Since you seem to be informed enough, can you enlighten me on why they were considered the stronger team in this match?
Endaris
People still banning the hell out of Yoshiwara Lament, looks like buny wasn't the only one hating the pick.
SuzumiyaBR
WWW in room of Portugal VS Austria
WWW : Hi
Portugal : New Portugal ace
Portugal : Polonia help us

R.I.P Portugal
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Karthy
With the stream being cut off every 10 minutes and the constant "client lag", mixed with the fact that there's nowhere else (as far as i'm aware) to keep up to date on the world cup, I'm finding it difficult to enjoy. Anyone know if this is going to be fixed further into the tournament? I just wanna watch me some circles ;_;
SuzumiyaBR
Polônia 3x0 Canada
Polônia ( without Rafis and WWW ) 4x0 Canada

Austria 4x1 Portugal
chainpullz

Gigo wrote:

chainpullz wrote:

Oh really? Since you seem to be informed enough, can you enlighten me on why they were considered the stronger team in this match?
spoilers I guess
Omgforz and Alumetorz are two of the most consistent players in the world when it comes to tournaments. That's not even mentioning the other top players that round out Austria's roster. When Omgforz is your lowest ranked player that's a good indication that your team is deserving of a top seed.

Taiwan on the other hand struggles to field even 4 consistent players especially with Small K not even competing in today's match against Austria. Even if its the case that Hvick was the most skilled player in that match, tournaments aren't won off sheer skill alone. With the difficulty of the map pool consistency is the only factor that really matters and having Hvick on your team gives you no more advantage than having Omgforz on your team in that department.

I'm not saying "clearly Austria was going to 4-0" but I certainly expected an Austria win with above 50% certainty. It was more of a "how many maps will it take for Austria to pull ahead?" question to me.
Endaris

SuzumiyaBR wrote:

cool people put results into spoilers
fartownik
Was there even a match where Clumsy Thoughts wasn't banned?
Karuta-_old_1

Karthy wrote:

With the stream being cut off every 10 minutes and the constant "client lag", mixed with the fact that there's nowhere else (as far as i'm aware) to keep up to date on the world cup, I'm finding it difficult to enjoy. Anyone know if this is going to be fixed further into the tournament? I just wanna watch me some circles ;_;
I doubt it is anything like client lag, it is either a bug or a latency issue with bancho which can't be fixed (not saying it is impossible but you know?)
(maybe someone can share their settings for the OBS to improve the quality a bit but that's all I could think of)

interesting to see how some matches become so different with score V2, like Taiwan vs Austria, really convincing victory there

For non-streamed matches I could only hold on to the mp links
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... pw/pubhtml
SuzumiyaBR

Endaris wrote:

SuzumiyaBR wrote:

cool people put results into spoilers

The results should be on the first page of that topic
Endaris

fartownik wrote:

Yep, at least 2 times on the stream(austria vs taiwan and right now argentina vs finland). Yoshiwara Lament at 100% banrate on stream still.

No, they're on the wiki page.
SuzumiyaBR

Endaris wrote:

fartownik wrote:

Yep, at least 2 times on the stream(austria vs taiwan and right now argentina vs finland). Yoshiwara Lament at 100% banrate on stream still.

No, they're on the wiki page.

Where
https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/OWC_2015

??????????????

Should upgrade. so the match ended
chainpullz
Is there even much advantage to banning Clumsy Thought. The map is basically mutually assured destruction. I mean, if you are confident enough that you will beat the other team on every other map, losing once isn't that big of a deal imo. It seems like a map that only a lower seed team would pick knowing they have no chance to beat the high seeded team on non-gimmick maps so might as well try to roll a 6.
Karuta-_old_1
Where
https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/OWC_2015

Should upgrade update. so the match ended

truthfully I couldn't find it either, they probably got the result sheet from one of the refs like always
Endaris
You can get the results on stream by typing !results
Pyrka

Endaris wrote:

You can get the results on stream by typing !results
I just wanted to post it, damn!
Minhtam
Does anybody have a group table? I made an unofficial one just in case Marcin is behind on the official one.

(I stress unofficial because the 4th tiebreaker I used is NOT the tiebreaker that will be used)

http://challonge.com/15owcShadow
Synchrostar
we got our clumsy thoughts

im happy now
fartownik
First Clumsy Thoughts ever - only 2 people survive the map XD
juutalainen420
1 player at Finland team got dc`ed and still Argentina got point? How does this tournament works?
Endaris

jebany-smurf wrote:

1 player at Finland team got dc`ed and still Argentina got point? How does this tournament works?
Read the rules.
chainpullz

jebany-smurf wrote:

Unplugging your router is not cause for a map to be thrown out. Since there's no way to differentiate between unplugging your router and any other sort of disconnect the same applies for all disconnects.
show more