forum

[help] rival wanted

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
balldoowell
Looking for someone preferably at least within 5k of my rank

I just started school about a month ago and I cant seem to find the time to play osu! anymore.
All I've been doing is my school work, weight lifting, participating in other club and activities after school and being an overall well rounded student

I need someone that will keep me in check make sure I dont waste my time with such useless things and make sure that I am getting at least 50pp a day.

In this day and age with how the ppee econemy is I cant afford to fall behind or else I wont be able to afford the medical bills for my wrist
E m i
ez to get pp
Aurani
Even if I do want to gut you alive for all the other posts and shit you've written so far, this thread is actually quite........... normal.
Granger
Make this your personal sound track and a rival will eventually show up and challenge you. NEXT VS!! Rival!!
(Sorry, im gonna finish mapping this... eventually, possibly. Maybe. But i havent forgotten about it. Still suck at mapping.)
Aurani
I haven't forgotten either. You'll most definitely finish that, else I'll come to your room when you sleep and it won't be pretty. :V
Granger
Scary~
What exactly will happen that night?
Aurani
Many things, and a third person shall be made that night.
Granger
I shall prepare the candles for the right mood then.
Shohei Ohtani
turn off the computer.
Aurani

Granger wrote:

I shall prepare the candles for the right mood then.
I just had to fucking lol on that picture.

I'll get us some wine, then.
IppE

Aurani wrote:

Many things, and a third person shall be made that night.
Cyclohexane
i charge 100$ per hour
Trash Boat

Mr Color wrote:

i charge 100$ per hour
I have a 420% off coupon for that
EneT
You're troll; you must be troll right? I don't even think that girl in your avatar is even you any more. Probably just looked up some bitch-faced, slappable-looking girl in FB and started using her pics.
Nameless

EneT wrote:

You're troll; you must be troll right? I don't even think that girl in your avatar is even you any more. Probably just looked up some bitch-faced, slappable-looking girl in FB and started using her pics.
Probably.
The third paragraph makes this seem even more like a troll.
If this isn't a troll, I'll go out of my way to virtually slap this girl in the face.
Topic Starter
balldoowell
Why do you think I'm a troll?

also havent used my facebook in like 2 years lmao
Kuki
yeah son
Syphist
Trying to impress someone else with your osu skills? Is that why you wanna concentrate on the game?