forum

Finally finished Toradora!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YuiiMugii
Yes, yes, I know I'm fairly late to the party, but I finally got around to watching this anime.
But I must this the show was really a surprise to me.
I do wish that they could have had more episodes, or at least some special OVA's so we could show what happened to Ryuji and Taiga in the future.

I'm marking this down as one of my all time favorites.

Ramellu
lol, congrats I guess :3

may I ask what Toradora is about? fff yeah I've heard of it but...nope. I have no idea what it's about. xD
Topic Starter
YuiiMugii
It's kinda hard to explain.
Bestelle

YuiMugi wrote:

It's kinda hard to explain.
Really?

Romance ANEEMAY without melodrama everywhere.
Done.
Ramellu
lol, alright. I'll google it. xD sounds good thought. :3

edit:

RL Link wrote:

Really?

Romance ANEEMAY without melodrama everywhere.
Done.
oh, thanks! xD
jameskong1
the novel were great too~
dkun

YuiMugi wrote:

I do wish that they could have had more episodes, or at least some special OVA's so we could show what happened to Ryuji and Taiga in the future.
Firo Prochainezo
I didn't really like it.
Ephemeral
i started the show expecting the typical, mindless inane slice of life bullshit which i wanted to watch as a break from having to study postmodern literature all the time

instead i got some convoluted as fuck bipolar love octagon horseshit

so everything after the first ten episodes doesn't exist in my mind, because that's the way the show should have stayed throughout the entire thing

for however shit k-on is, at least it's goddamn constant and doesn't try to make itself a serious commentary on love and relationships every third fucking episode holy monkey christ
Gabi
You should PROBABLY SPOILER BOX that image and that last line of yours because you just ruined the whole fucking show for me

SPOILER
nah jk i've seen it. but yeah, just a tip :roll:
adam2046
Guys! Guys!

The two main characters in a romance anime END UP TOGETHER
I'M SO SURPRISED MY EYEBROWS HURT FROM BEING RAISED SO GOD DAMN HIGH
IppE

adam2046 wrote:

The two main characters in a romance anime END UP TOGETHER
I'M SO SURPRISED MY EYEBROWS HURT FROM BEING RAISED SO GOD DAMN HIGH
This

I mean goddamn, obvious plot is obvious.
Firo Prochainezo
The girl bitching about the guy who did nothing wrong, the girl got a crush on the guy, there is another girl who's horny and wants to fuck the guy, the first girl wins.

Kiss scene.

End.
maal

meronmyon wrote:

The girl bitching about the guy who did nothing wrong, the girl got a crush on the guy, there is another girl who's horny and wants to fuck the guy, the first girl wins.

Kiss scene.

End.
You're doing it wrong.
Firo Prochainezo
You're doing it wrong.
Tell me the right way, teacher.
Mogsy
Even if the romance was predictable, it's more about the journey getting to it. Besides, I quite enjoyed it for its romance aspects. I guess if you thought it was going to be a shitty school comedy, go watch more K-ON shit I guess.
Bestelle

Mogsworth wrote:

Even if the romance was predictable, it's more about the journey getting to it. Besides, I quite enjoyed it for its romance aspects. I guess if you thought it was going to be a shitty school comedy, go watch more K-ON shit I guess.
This
KRZY
This threadis fucking hilarious

not in a bad way
Dangaard
I expected some regular school anime with the typical character setup and I regarded this as a Shana copy before I watched this (concerning the protagonists). After I finished watching this I was probably as impressed as you are right now, and obviously it's somewhere in the top of my favorite list. I really enjoyed the characters in this show, the way they develop and express their thoughts and feelings, even the rather minor characters had some sort of development in their personality. Other than that the animation was sort of different/new and the soundtrack was really great.

One of those anime I don't get tired of rewatching multiple times. :D
Haneii
Wow...at least put the pic in the spoiler box :O. Thank goodness I've already seen Toradora but I hate spoilers >_<.
Great anime - loved the characters and soundtrack. Although I feel like the end was wrapped up too quickly; as if the last ep was just thrown in there for the sake of ending it at 25 eps.
Cuddlebun
I was considering watching the series to see if it was really worth the praise but now I won't bother. Thanks.
Wojjan
I stopped after the opening.
show more