Hello~ Mod as requested via forum PM~
Technically I don't mod mania anymore, but I'll do it since you are my mutual
Column : 0|1|2|3
- Unrankable issues
- My opinion which I highly recommend changing it
- Small suggestions/Nazi
- Novice and 'Advanced' has widescreen support on, disable that.
- Lol NepHard o.o Someone might complain on that...
- Found nothing else.
- That difficulty name though, someone might complain about this lol, since it doesn't go along with the other difficulties' naming. Haha Yeah still searching for a nice name
- 00:20:480 (20480|2,20642|1) - Just my opinion here, but I feel 00:20:480 (20480|2) - this note should be at column 1, and 00:20:642 (20642|1) - this at column 2, as it kinda gives emphasize to the high-pitched instrument at 00:20:642 (20642|1) - this note. Changed
- 01:03:129 - 01:03:291 - Consider adding an extra note on both places, or at least at 01:03:291 - , as the snares are clearly heard and the snare at 01:03:291 - is pretty strong in comparison to 01:03:129 (63129|0) - this note. Added
- 01:38:642 (98642|2,98642|1) - You should consider making these as hold notes just like other difficulties, the instrument is prolonged like other difficulties emphasized on.
You know I can't mod Insanes and above
The mapset looks great to me already Have some stars~
Hello star :3Thank you both for the Mod!
Mod req via PM.
Pattern: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4[*] Turn off Widescreen support in Dell and Feerum's Difficulty if you don't use any SB.
[*] Make the feerum's diff capitalized? i mean capitalized "hard" because you capitalized every other diff except this.00:13:832 - add one? Nope
00:32:318 - delete? i don't think this is loud enough for 3 chords. Ye
00:32:642 - add here instead? Okay
01:07:345 - also add? loud beat here. My Mistake, done
01:11:886 - add? this has the similar beat as other doubles. nope. Not loud enough for me
01:17:886 - add. you also did the similar emphasizement as 01:19:345 - Yes
01:29:642 - add? i hear something here. I follow melody, not drums
01:31:507 - I think this should be at 01:31:588 - ? I follow melody, not drums
01:33:940 - add? loud beat here? lalala same
01:34:102 - also move to 01:34:183 - ? saaame
I actually really like this song >w<..
Here, take my star ..
Good luck Sistar