forum

osu! Skin Generator [web] / Make your own osu! skin

posted
Total Posts
show more
WaterBottleBeat

It keeps saying giving me 525 and 522 errors :cry:
gunblast
Osu!mania beatmaps won't load after using a new skin I created. Other gamemodes work fine. Do you have an idea of what the problem could be? Maybe cause I mixed HD & non HD icons?
Jeni-Desu
I can't seem to download the skin, it says that its downloading but when its finished, i never get the file
DexFrild
Hey :)
Great project! But there is some moments:
• Can't delete uploaded files.
• Can't find "selection-tab.png" option. Shouldn't it be in the interface sectioin?
• Is there a limit of animated images? For example, my Skip button contains 128 files and I can't upload it.
Thanks~

Edit:
And also
• menu-osu
• menu-snow
• menu-background
• animated hits (0, 50, 100, 300)
Will these options be added?
dtnc21
Ok, it seems like too many people are using this site for the wrong reasons.

From what I can tell, it seems like it's a library of several elements to mix and match for your personal skin. All well and good. The problem I'm seeing is that there's nothing saying that you shouldn't post the resulting skin on the forums as per the Skinning Guidelines, at least as a guest.

It shouldn't be that hard to update it to include this information… right?
godofgloom
hey!!! i know this thread is old, but im wondering why you cant make your own account? ive tried with several different email addresses and they all dont work :< the email conformation just doesnt send! i would really love to upload my own stuff and bring a new level to my skins. thank you!! :D
creamypeachess

godofgloom wrote:

hey!!! i know this thread is old, but im wondering why you cant make your own account? ive tried with several different email addresses and they all dont work :< the email conformation just doesnt send! i would really love to upload my own stuff and bring a new level to my skins. thank you!! :D
same thing happens to me ;-;
i could just edit them in the folder but
uploading is easier.
Neko67
Just hoping this question will get answered even tho its old but before i was able to make my slider transparent adding an opaqueness level to my skin colours but it doesnt seem to work anymore. Possible to find out why that is?
Ender Lain
a....i didn't get my confirmation email (i've been checked my inbox and spam folder) and the resend page seems...

help pls
Flamer06
Hey. I'm wondering, how do I remove something from a skin? I can't find anything that removes something in a certain category.
-Akriel-
Same... I've been wanting to get my personal skin fixed up but it just isn't downloading. Help? :(
The Emperor
why was the download counter removed ;w; it was one of the best parts with uploading things D;
GamePlayMadBros
could you make it so, people can download a program to be able to use it offline? not everyone can be online all the time you know
NapsterGastly
I love this!
Is there an option to change what Pippi (The character that appears on the side when you get a high multiplier(hope that makes sense) to something else?
ripmyacc
Hi, I registered on your site (osuskinner.com) but I did not receive a verification email. If I try to reset the password, I get a notification that the mailbox is not yet verified and I can not re-register because the mailbox is already used. Please help me to solve this problem.
Sonzai no muda
why the "sound" tab has stopped working?
GorYase
I have a problem. When i try to upload skins i have Processing... Please Wait. i waited 5 min and 10 min and still nothing what should i do?
TobyDaOsuBoi
Hey guys! I was wondering for a while, how or can you add your own photos? And also, there should be a public chat room for maybe Public, Moderation, Feedback, And ideas! And maybe a news area as well! Thank you for your time.

-Toby, the random osu player ._.
Neko67

TobyDaOsuBoi wrote:

Hey guys! I was wondering for a while, how or can you add your own photos? And also, there should be a public chat room for maybe Public, Moderation, Feedback, And ideas! And maybe a news area as well! Thank you for your time.

-Toby, the random osu player ._.

You can upload your own element if you wish. Try to make sure it has not already been uploaded by someone else (just in case).
Click on the type of element you would like to upload then to the upper right you will see a pink upload button.
You have to be signed in to upload.
^_^
smb374
A smtp error occurred when I finished the registration process.
Please fix it!
cynaax
What's happened with the sound section, it's already been 2 months and hasn't been put back up (also great site btw)
SanQuiSau
idk if the issue is solved . My english was so butchered back then lol
rhythm on osu
Thanks for the cool website :)

I like the design of it, but i have a problem:

I'm trying to make a skin for osu!std for sightreading with FL, but when i upload the Hitcircle Numbers it gets stuck on "Processing.. Please Wait!"
note: the images are quite large (2000x2000 pixels, 170KB)

Also when i tried making this skin manually, osu doesn't seem to load in any of the Hitcircle Numbers except for default-1.png
ryoutaaa
excuse me, i'm sorry if this has already been answered before but is there a way to upload animated elements?
jahz2323
we need sound implications
cynaax
This website is dead, the developers haven't responded to any questions regarding the site at all. Also their Twitter is dead as I asked them about when the sound feature is ready and they have not got back at all.

Seems they have abandoned it
isabellayoung10
uhh I have a problem when I click osu skinner I also click on sounds but its says this feature is not ready yet :(
lolakkalol
Is the site down?
Thats what im guessing since i got a "Error 521 - Web server is down"?

Oh...
Nvm its back up :3
sober
can you screenshot osu and draw a red box around where the thing will go, so people like me know which item im choosing for things i dont know about?
Rukitomikutochi
Please make a soundmenu, I really hate the stock osu! hitsounds.
MRAT47_
Very good web design, nice work, but 2 VERY frustating problem...

Generating part is very long (~5mins), but even when it's downloading... it give me corrupted image
https://imgur.com/96SrlvJ

I hope this website is improvig. Thanks.
ddhello
I can't believe my eyes!
It's very awesome!
Now,I can have my own skin!
Itano
To osu!skinner. When I click on sounds it says it will be coming soon. But in countless videos I have seen people selecting there sounds. Can you please help me, or give me some incite on why I cannot access this feature?
neil1520
somehow I can't download the animated elements
xAshurix

Itano wrote:

To osu!skinner. When I click on sounds it says it will be coming soon. But in countless videos I have seen people selecting there sounds. Can you please help me, or give me some incite on why I cannot access this feature?

maybe they copy some sounds from other skins manually (copy + paste)
joey88
How do i go on sound in osu skinner its saying this feature is not ready yet
Hawk Eyes
Hello everyone, Could someone help me with this link that does not work? (I can not download it)

Link page: https://osuskinner.com/mania/lightingL

Required img: https://osuskinner.com/uploads/1473/lightingL/7798.png

Thanks for your attention
Bereta
This all very well but I think they should add arrows to make a stepmania skin (?)

I would like to make a stepmania style skin, I could stay much better than a default one imo
CoOkEezI
- old post, can't delete so editing -
atturbo555
I think you should add some rule or agreement on your website.
Because Skinning forum is have many mixed skin from your website.
And they are posting in skinning forum by newbie.
show more