forum

Faylan - Last vision for last (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Licnect
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2010年12月22日 at 上午 02:42:01

Artist: Faylan
Title: Last vision for last (TV Size)
Source: Hyakka Ryouran SAMURAI GIRLS
BPM: 195
Filesize: 4746kb
Play Time: 01:27
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.95 stars, 188 notes)
  2. Insane (5 stars, 228 notes)
  3. Normal (3.23 stars, 99 notes)
Download: Faylan - Last vision for last (TV Size)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
10th map
Enjoy it :3
10/11/10 Changed mp3 and added new comboburst
10/11/13 Changed mp3 again (192kbit/s)
10/11/13 Remove video >.<
10/12/19 Added new BG and remove normal-clap
[Please Redownload]
-------------------
Normal---------finished
Hard------------finished
Insane----------finished
-------------------
thanks for mod list
10/09/25 wmfchris
10/10/02 yongtw123
10/11/10 Kite
10/11/13 Sakura Hana
10/11/19 James2250
Kotone
:/
gto461013
star : )
wmfchris
[insane]
fine~

[hard]
0:56:457 (4,5) right 1 grid?

I can only find 1 error ._.
Topic Starter
Licnect

wmfchris wrote:

[insane]
fine~

[hard]
0:56:457 (4,5) right 1 grid?

I can only find 1 error ._.
._. thanks
Uan
star~
:3
f0012979
star :D
qinche
go go go
jack124545308
star ^^
AoiX
非常喜歡這首,圖譜本身還沒看出什麽問題,就是在AIMod里的Space問題好多。
是否需要製作Skin?
Topic Starter
Licnect

xykbear wrote:

非常喜歡這首,圖譜本身還沒看出什麽問題,就是在AIMod里的Space問題好多。
是否需要製作Skin?
你要幫忙做我是OK
不過如果不喜歡的話
我可能不會採用... :(
JollyMole
Star. Keep it up.
yongtw123
My apologies...
I can't really comprehend the rhythm of this song so I can't mod real deep here.

Overall:
00:50:464 ~ 00:57:848 - why use x0.5BPM here? IMO not really fitting. It feels fine for 00:58:002 ~ 00:59:848, though.

[Insane]
Jumps are okay but in a song like this... I'd prefer sticking to the spacing...

Technically nothing wrong in the beatmap, but like I said the rhythm is not obvious in this song.
Star for solidness.
Topic Starter
Licnect

yongtw123 wrote:

My apologies...
I can't really comprehend the rhythm of this song so I can't mod real deep here.

Overall:
00:50:464 ~ 00:57:848 - why use x0.5BPM here? IMO not really fitting. It feels fine for 00:58:002 ~ 00:59:848, though.

[Insane]
Jumps are okay but in a song like this... I'd prefer sticking to the spacing...

Technically nothing wrong in the beatmap, but like I said the rhythm is not obvious in this song.
Star for solidness.
sorry poor map >< :(
stylefeng
star~
Kite
Love this song and anime~ I am mapping full lenght atm XD

[General]
The bitrate of your audiofile is 320kbit/s. Re-encode to 256 kbit/s or less to meet ranking criteria.

Here, I re-encoded it to 256 kbit/s for you, offset may change by a bit so check your timing after replacing mp3's.
http://puu.sh/oW0

[Other]
Couldn't find any problems in any of the diffs.

btw nice anti jumps in insane 01:00:464 (1,2,3) :p

Nice mapset, star~
Topic Starter
Licnect

Kite wrote:

Love this song and anime~ I am mapping full lenght atm XD

[General]
The bitrate of your audiofile is 320kbit/s. Re-encode to 256 kbit/s or less to meet ranking criteria.

Here, I re-encoded it to 256 kbit/s for you, offset may change by a bit so check your timing after replacing mp3's.
http://puu.sh/oW0

[Other]
Couldn't find any problems in any of the diffs.

btw nice anti jumps in insane 01:00:464 (1,2,3) :p

Nice mapset, star~
thanks your mp3
but i have go to school now >.<
Kite
here the combobursts ~
http://puu.sh/p10
Topic Starter
Licnect
thanks Kite
mp3 and comboburst
fixed
added comboburst and changed mp3 :)

[please redownload]
Sakura
Each of your difficulties has a different preview time, make all the preview times the same.
After reading the thread i noticed that you submitted a 320 kbps mp3, and you re-encoded it to 256 way past the new ranking guideline that says that mp3 bitrate max is 192 kbps, so you need to re-encode it from the original mp3 to 192 bitrate instead.
It's unrankable to mute slider ticks.
Add some tags?
Can you make your hitsounds louder? i can barely hear them.
Your beatmap needs way more hitsounds (i dont think i ever heard a clap or a whistle or a finish? or it could be due to the low volume mentioned above.)
Sorry but im going to have to ask you to remove the video for NSFW (or censor the NSFW parts).

[Hard]
00:06:197 (4) - New combo to hint on the difference in spacing.
00:34:044 (4) - New combo as well.

[Normal]
Slider speed changes are confusing for newbies
00:22:504 (1) - Why is this spinner louder in this difficulty?
hvick225
8-)
Kite
Oh I had no idea the new rule was 192 kbit/s... god damnit lol
Shouldn't it be allowed to stay as it is though? It was submitted 2 months ago first, way before the rule was changed to what it is now :/
But since it was 320 kbit/s I am not sure about it xD Better just change it to 192 to avoid any further arguments

Here 192kbit/s mp3: http://puu.sh/pHk <- removed to save space on puush

Fix source to Hyakka Ryouran : Samurai Girls
To mute slider ticks you can make an empty .wav file in the folder.
Topic Starter
Licnect

Sakura Hana wrote:

Each of your difficulties has a different preview time, make all the preview times the same. ok fixed
After reading the thread i noticed that you submitted a 320 kbps mp3, and you re-encoded it to 256 way past the new ranking guideline that says that mp3 bitrate max is 192 kbps, so you need to re-encode it from the original mp3 to 192 bitrate instead. ok changed mp3
It's unrankable to mute slider ticks. No sorry ><
Add some tags? hmm...add what?
Can you make your hitsounds louder? i can barely hear them. why? volume is find for me
Your beatmap needs way more hitsounds (i dont think i ever heard a clap or a whistle or a finish? or it could be due to the low volume mentioned above.)
Sorry but im going to have to ask you to remove the video for NSFW (or censor the NSFW parts).
sorry to disturb you again, but concerning the video, i'd like to mention (seikon no quaser), maybe you've seen the mapset?
link: http://osu.ppy.sh/b/53052
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/57255

[Hard]
00:06:197 (4) - New combo to hint on the difference in spacing. >< spacing is ok
00:34:044 (4) - New combo as well. Strange for me ><

[Normal]
Slider speed changes are confusing for newbies umm..this speed it's ok
00:22:504 (1) - Why is this spinner louder in this difficulty? i don't know. but this spinner looks good
thanks your mod :D
upload
Don't want remove video ;_;
Topic Starter
Licnect

Kite wrote:

Shouldn't it be allowed to stay as it is though? It was submitted 2 months ago first, way before the rule was changed to what it is now :/
But since it was 320 kbit/s I am not sure about it xD Better just change it to 192 to avoid any further arguments

Here 192kbit/s mp3: http://puu.sh/pHk
thanks your mp3

Fix source to Hyakka Ryouran : Samurai Girls
thanks fixed
Sakura

Kite wrote:

That's exactly what's unrankable.

Licnect wrote:

sorry to disturb you again, but concerning the video, i'd like to mention (seikon no quaser), maybe you've seen the mapset?
For 1, there are naked girls in the video, and in even suggestive positions, and for 2, you dont use other people's mistakes to cover your own, NSFW is NSFW, and is not allowed at all, just because there are other wrong maps, doesn't make your map not be wrong, in life, 2 wrongs dont make a right

Licnect wrote:

Don't want remove video ;_;
You can try to censor the suggestive parts of the video

Kite wrote:

Here 192kbit/s mp3
I'm gonna be sad if you re-encoded the 256 one to 192, since double reencoding will downgrade the sound quality by a lot, which is why i recommended to use the original 320 one, as for the thing you said, yeah the map was submitted a long time ago, but it was submitted with a 320 kbps mp3, and the mp3 was changed way after the new rule appeared so it should have been changed to 192
Topic Starter
Licnect

Sakura Hana wrote:

Kite wrote:

What? why??

Licnect wrote:

For 1, there are naked girls in the video, and in even suggestive positions, and for 2, you dont use other people's mistakes to cover your own, NSFW is NSFW, and is not allowed at all, just because there are other wrong maps, doesn't make your map not be wrong, in life, 2 wrongs dont make a right

umm...ok.i remove video :cry:

about sliderticks :
I have used sliderticks for other hitsounds.
So a few muted sliderticks due to rhythmic purposes shouldn't be unrankable. :cry:

uploaded again
Kite

Sakura Hana wrote:

Kite wrote:

Could you bother to explain why? I've used this method to silence sliderticks in some of my WIP maps and have never heard of it being unrankable, even MAT's suggested me to use this method...

Sakura Hana wrote:

Kite wrote:

Here 192kbit/s mp3
I'm gonna be sad if you re-encoded the 256 one to 192, since double reencoding will downgrade the sound quality by a lot, which is why i recommended to use the original 320 one, as for the thing you said, yeah the map was submitted a long time ago, but it was submitted with a 320 kbps mp3, and the mp3 was changed way after the new rule appeared so it should have been changed to 192
Ah yeah, thought so.
Anyways, thanks for clearing that up... and about the mp3 it should be 320 down to 192, but Licnect uses the mp3 from a friend so it doesn't matter I guess
Sakura

Lincnect wrote:

umm...ok.i remove video
You could have just added a black BG with the word CENSORED on the parts that were NSFW via storyboard you know. A shame that you removed the whole video, but it still can't pass without at least censorship

Lincect wrote:

about sliderticks :
So a few muted sliderticks due to rhythmic purposes shouldn't be unrankable.
Slider ticks are hitosunds too, and they do form part of the rythm as well muting them is like muting hitsounds which is unrankable as well, or adding invisible slider ticks too. I do know that people like to silence slider ticks and i dont even know why, sliderticks are set to appear according to your tickrate, which should be for every 1/1 on a slider tick 1, how is that not rythmic i dont know, but it sounds like you could have used 2 notes instead of an slider when you do that. If you still have doubts
Topic Starter
Licnect

Sakura Hana wrote:

Lincnect wrote:

umm...ok.i remove video
You could have just added a black BG with the word CENSORED on the parts that were NSFW via storyboard you know. A shame that you removed the whole video, but it still can't pass without at least censorship

Lincect wrote:

about sliderticks :
So a few muted sliderticks due to rhythmic purposes shouldn't be unrankable.
Slider ticks are hitosunds too, and they do form part of the rythm as well muting them is like muting hitsounds which is unrankable as well, or adding invisible slider ticks too. I do know that people like to silence slider ticks and i dont even know why, sliderticks are set to appear according to your tickrate, which should be for every 1/1 on a slider tick 1, how is that not rythmic i dont know, but it sounds like you could have used 2 notes instead of an slider when you do that. If you still have doubts

All right
James2250
Seeing as you have a pretty difficult Hard and Insane it would be nicer if you made Normal easier in general
You might as well make sure all your green timing sections are snapped to the ticks
Does "SAMURAI GIRLS" in source needs to be in caps?
Why not have the break the same on every difficulty?
Use new combos for the slow down parts?

Normal:
Very odd stats......HP + 3, OD + 3, AR -1 makes slightly more sense (you can increase those slightly if you want)
00:14:056 (3,6) - might look nicer if these didn't overlap
00:22:057 - add some notes here? Seems kind of empty before the spinner
00:58:518 - add something here too?
01:19:441 (5,6) - overlap doesn't look good to me

Hard:
01:02:210 (1,2,3,4) - change this so it is easier to read?
01:26:672 (1,2,3) - would be nicer as 3 notes like Insane

Insane:
00:59:749 (1,2,3) - I would space them out more personally
Some odd spacing but ok
Too many odd jumps? Can't read parts of it, maybe make it slightly more simple

Star'ed
Topic Starter
Licnect
thanks ~
Lizzehb
PM me if you need an easy, I'll be happy to map one.
Topic Starter
Licnect

lizzehb wrote:

PM me if you need an easy, I'll be happy to map one.
Oh~~I'm late
easy diff !?
i think normal is suit new player ~~
thank you ~
Cyril Scarlet
;)