forum

Osu 70k - 95k tournament pls?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Endrobrine
As far as I'm concerned, I have yet to participate in any tournament. Every time I search up a 70k above tournament, it's either full or out of date. Can someone make one and message me through osu or in-game?
Suhun
Just be paitent and wait for one, and look on this board daily. Tournaments come often :P.
Shaggy_Xx
Ya there aren't that many tournies that get hosted in general, so finding one for our range is a bit hard sometimes. Just gotta hope they show up.
Minami Hasaki
People usually drop out of or can't make the tournament time/date. If you're a bit under ranked or if the registration is recently closed you could always politely PM the tournament host about your participation. Just don't feel as if you're obligated to join or be too upset if the maps are out or your comfort area. Just enjoy being apart of something in this wonderful community.
EmeraldStar82
Not many people around this rank look for tournaments to participate in either.
leepdesu
Or... You can host one!
Topic Starter
Endrobrine
I can't rlly host as I can't give prizes for winner QAQ
EmeraldStar82
I'm running a tournament at the moment but afterwards I was thinking of doing a 50k to 100k global tournament with different stages for different continents then the winners play each other or something, it's that kind of the thing you want?
Topic Starter
Endrobrine
Yeah, that works. I would REALLY appreciate it if you could actually make it
EmeraldStar82
Alright, I'll start organizing it after my exams because organizing one tourney is hard enough to manage while studying let alone two :3

So unfortunately it won't start for another six weeks or so. :/
Blede2000

Endrobrine wrote:

You don't really have to, xD, i did a tourney a while ago and i just gave GFX or Graphic Desing
Xelias

Endrobrine wrote:

You don't have to have a prize for the winners. There are other alternatives, or you can host it for fun.
FoatGish
If you find one out, mhmm, maybe tell me???
Ascendance
soon ;)
przepson

EmeraldStar82 wrote:

Alright, I'll start organizing it after my exams because organizing one tourney is hard enough to manage while studying let alone two :3

So unfortunately it won't start for another six weeks or so. :/
Write to me on pm if you want :D
I can help you on "proffesional" mappol ;)