community forum

Mofu and Iridescent's GFX shop (ノ^∇^) ~Open~

posted
Total Posts
78
show more
Bufa

Mofu kun wrote:

Finally got the requests done!

Sorry for such a long wait guys!


original:

Different image:

Let me know if there is anything I can change~

Also, please give a warm welcome to Iridescent / Daichi Shinku! He is my new GFX partner, and you guys can request from him as well~

could you link me the .psd file? thanks~
Topic Starter
Mofu kun

SoUpAh wrote:

:!:
...?

you can feel free to redo the form if you would like to request.
TiltBoi
I really like your shop so here is my request:

Avatar Request

Preferred Editor: Mofu
Image: http://i.imgur.com/NpDz38k.jpg
Size: Default
Text: Yes, Sami
Border: Rounded
Border Type: Glassy
Effects: Your choice
Topic Starter
Mofu kun
Requests!




Sorry for such a delay!
Ameth Rianno
fghghsgfhsgfsh ello
just an easy-to-do request (maybe)

Signature Request:
Preferred Editor: Mofu kun
Image: http://puu.sh/lQ8D7/b9ad5e41a5.jpg
Size: 630 x 144
Text: Nop
Border: Corners
Border Type: Basic
Effects: Well.. some effects that might be fitting for this image ._. Vibrance would do imo.
EDIT: Extra: Please include the sun too~

Thank you!
Daichi Shinku
I'm just passing through, decided to do some practice on photoshop, so...
Request done I think? and I decided to take on some random request for mofu, its just a bonus, so if you want to ignore it, its ok, I used some of your request for practice too~

REQUEST - DONE
Not sastified? Reply!


http://puu.sh/lR1Sg.png
Ameth Rianno
I think that was beautiful, lol thank you very much~
Topic Starter
Mofu kun
oh.

it appears that iridescent has done the request for me~
TiltBoi
I am really sorry to annoy you again but my friend also wants one.
It's the same as mine only that he wants his name (Killerfromhell) instead of mine.

Sami wrote:

I really like your shop so here is my request:

Avatar Request

Preferred Editor: Mofu
Image: http://i.imgur.com/NpDz38k.jpg
Size: Default
Text: Yes, Sami
Border: Rounded
Border Type: Glassy
Effects: Your choice
Topic Starter
Mofu kun
ah, i forgot to do this, school and stuff~

tomorrow it will be done~
TiltBoi

Mofu kun wrote:

ah, i forgot to do this, school and stuff~

tomorrow it will be done~
No worries,
take your time!!
Daichi Shinku
Welp, I just got my data back from my laptop...
These are my recent samples :3

[centre]









[/centre]
Topic Starter
Mofu kun
Requests!

Sami:
TiltBoi

Mofu kun wrote:

Requests!

Sami:
It's Perfect!!
Thank you and merry christmas
-[ Lee ]-
-w-
Seox
hi!

Signature Request :
Preferred Editor:Iridescent
Image: http://puu.sh/m6vkd/22f5e2d136.png
Size: 650x150
Text: Music is my life
Border: rounded
Border Type: Basic
Effects: Dust/Light Particles

Thx :D
Seox
I cancel my request
Ory_old_1
Preferred Editor: Mofu, I love your blurs and focuses <3.
Image: Link to the image. : http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0i6fjXaOC_c/U ... 0x1200.jpg
Size: Just the default.
Text: Yes, Ory in a bubble type font (If you can.)
Border: Rounded please!
Border Type: Glassy, I've never seen that kind of border, but It looks nice!
Effects: I think you should decide, your decisions are amazing.
Animated: No thanks.
Animation Quality: None.
Extras: Focus on the men's faces <3. (No homo, I swear.)

Oh yeah, good job and good luck.
Thanks in advance <3.
Cookiedipp
Preferred Editor: Iridescent
Avatar / Collab Avatar Request: Avatar
Image: http://www.entravity.com/wp-content/upl ... ishima.jpg
Size: Default (256x256)
Text: Yes / No (Please say what text you want if yes.): Yes! I would like my username.
Border: Corners / Rounded: Rounded
Border Type: Basic / No line / Glassy (Please check examples below): I would like the dashed lines like the one avatar with Taiga.
Effects: (Not limited to one) (if none are wanted please write None.): Dust & Vibrance.
Animated: Yes / No: No
Animation Quality: Medium or High
Extras: Request any specifics you would like within reason. (By this i mean like focus, opacity, colours, etc.): Nope!

Thank You! ~
Topic Starter
Mofu kun

Ory wrote:

Preferred Editor: Mofu, I love your blurs and focuses <3.
Image: Link to the image. : http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0i6fjXaOC_c/U ... 0x1200.jpg
Size: Just the default.
Text: Yes, Ory in a bubble type font (If you can.)
Border: Rounded please!
Border Type: Glassy, I've never seen that kind of border, but It looks nice!
Effects: I think you should decide, your decisions are amazing.
Animated: No thanks.
Animation Quality: None.
Extras: Focus on the men's faces <3. (No homo, I swear.)

Oh yeah, good job and good luck.
Thanks in advance <3.
uh, what do you want me to make?

a sig, avatar, userpage banner, or wallpaper?
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply