Type: Single
Text: no text please :)
Image link: https://secure.static.tumblr.com/d4ba49 ... os_640.jpg
Border: Y/N Tbh I dont now, do whatever looks best
Border info: black if border used.
Shape types:
Extra: thankyousomuchinonesentence <3
the image link is down.

please repost or edit the original with a fixed link so one of us can fulfill your request~
Mimi
Signature Request:
Preferred editor: (Mofu)
Image: https://40.media.tumblr.com/d1513050c4b ... 1_1280.jpg
Size: like this! https://i.ppy.sh/5b9d02e25f0002efeeaa5e ... 6c49695035
Text: Yes, Sugawara
Border: Corners
Border Type: Can i have one with a border and one without? thanks!
Effects: None
Extras: Make it look elegant

thanks in advanced! <3
edit: i edited the image! sorry for the trouble </3
Topic Starter
Mofu kun
by that size, do you mean 550 x 129/140 or 640 x 140?

they are very different sizes, as 550 allows for a marriage image on the side and the reduced height allows for a quote at the bottom of the signature.

which one would you like?
Mimi

Mofu kun wrote:

by that size, do you mean 550 x 129/140 or 640 x 140?

they are very different sizes, as 550 allows for a marriage image on the side and the reduced height allows for a quote at the bottom of the signature.

which one would you like?
ahhh could i have all 3 of them? sorry for the trouble :(
Forbidden God
Heads Up!

I will be still taking requests but they may be slow as I am going to be heading to Eirtakon. Anyways happy requesting!
LoveMePlz
hey Mofu, would you mind to maybe take over my request ?
Topic Starter
Mofu kun
I wouldn't mind at all~
Kyozoru
Preferred editor: (Mofu)
Image: http://orig13.deviantart.net/88d9/f/201 ... 7t2kx0.jpg
Size: Default (256x256)
Text: Yes = Kyozoru
Border: Rounded.
Border Type: Basic
Effects:
Brightness
Extras: Make the text blue, goodluck
Forbidden God
Assuming Mofu is gonna read this along with You Guys!

I am Leaving this thread because I have exams and my PC is messed I lost 90% of my Applications including Photoshop, Luckily somewhere on my old laptop that Couldn't run photoshop I have the DL files for PS. SO Yeah.... A message for Mofu- Mofu you are a talented GFX Artist, I wish you all the best of luck in your shop and that you receive plenty of Requests!

As to if I'll ever return to this thread, I am not too sure I might start my own but not for a good while! Anyways it looks like I'm out :!:
Oh and BTW Mofu I apologize for leaving on short notice and for constantly thinking your name was "Mofo Kun" instead of "Mofo Kun" my eyesight isn't the best" :(
Topic Starter
Mofu kun
Hey man, it's alright~.

good luck on exams and stuff!
Bufa

Forbidden God wrote:

I am Leaving this thread because I have exams and my PC is messed I lost 90% of my Applications including Photoshop, Luckily somewhere on my old laptop that Couldn't run photoshop I have the DL files for PS. SO Yeah.... A message for Mofu- Mofu you are a talented GFX Artist, I wish you all the best of luck in your shop and that you receive plenty of Requests!
[color=#FF40BF]As to if I'll ever return to this thread, I am not too sure I might start my own but not for a good while! Anyways it looks like I'm out :!:
Oh and BTW Mofu I apologize for leaving on short notice and for constantly thinking your name was "Mofo Kun" instead of "Mofo Kun" my eyesight isn't the best" :([/color]
Good luck on your exams and on getting your PC fixed! c:
Bufa
hey mofu-chan! I'd like a new avatar please~

Preferred Editor: mofu

Image: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-pnS8gVhTKIA/U81ANjlVB2I/AAAAAAAABVQ/kkpnFdBYVzY/s1600/%5BFFF%5D+Love+Live!+-+05+%5BBD%5D%5B1080p-FLAC%5D%5B83722187%5D.mkv_snapshot_15.06_%5B2014.07.08_16.31.43%5D.jpg (nico C:)

Size: 510 x 510

Text: Bufa

Border: Basic

Border Type: Glassy

Effects: choose the effects you think will fit best <3
Do your magic, mofu-chan~ from what i've seen, you're really skilled and talented, so i'm pretty sure you won't let me down :3
Topic Starter
Mofu kun
bufa, is filesize an issue for this avatar, or can it be as big as needed?

also, i may choose a seperate image for your avatar, but will make one with the original image and you can choose~
Bufa

Mofu kun wrote:

bufa, is filesize an issue for this avatar, or can it be as big as needed?

also, i may choose a seperate image for your avatar, but will make one with the original image and you can choose~
the filsesize can be as big as needed c:
you can choose whatever picture of nico you want, and you don't need to stick to the original image i posted <3
Topic Starter
Mofu kun
Alright~! some requests got done!

Exrai:

Sugawara:
border:

no border:

Kyozoru:
text:

no text:
Bufa your request is in the works, do not worry!
Forbidden God

Bufa wrote:

Forbidden God wrote:

As to if I'll ever return to this thread, I am not too sure I might start my own but not for a good while! Anyways it looks like I'm out :!:

Oh and BTW Mofu I apologize for leaving on short notice and for constantly thinking your name was "Mofo Kun" instead of "Mofo Kun" my eyesight isn't the best" :(
Good luck on your exams and on getting your PC fixed! c:

Mofu kun wrote:

Hey man, it's alright~.

good luck on exams and stuff!
Thanks very much guys! good luck with the thread mofu I know you'll do great!
Bufa

Mofu kun wrote:

Alright~! some requests got done!
Exrai:

Sugawara:
border:

no border:

Kyozoru:
text:

no text:

Bufa your request is in the works, do not worry!
no worries! :3
Rio-
yo~
Userpage Banner Request

Image: puush
Size: 599x168 or 622x192 (up to you)
Text: Yes, "Rio's Userpage", and a little text for "I'll be waiting for you." or something like that
Border: Corners
Border Type: Basic Square(?)
Effects: Focus (or something that doesn't have overload effect. Just simple but looks quite nice)
Extra: i'll leave this to you whatever see fit :3
thx~
Topic Starter
Mofu kun
Finally got the requests done!

Sorry for such a long wait guys!

original:

Different image:

Let me know if there is anything I can change~

Also, please give a warm welcome to Iridescent / Daichi Shinku! He is my new GFX partner, and you guys can request from him as well~

Daichi Shinku
Ayy gais~

I got a formless type thread if you don't feel like doing forms, and I'm gonna do some too in here~ so... Yoroshiku~
show more