1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Introductions
posted
but I'm not.

Hi I'm goldfish and I first downloaded osu 4 years ago with one of my friends, I only ended up playing it for a few months before I quit.

I'm 18 years old and just started playing osu again seriously a month ago. Recently I tried to enter an osu tournament for 25k-80k and got denied for:

"because we believe you use of fake account.
Noone normal players be with ONLY 3k play counts ON 4 YEARS and be alive on 39 days ( :?: )

sorry buddy, but too many inaccuracies"

So I just thought I'd make an introduction thread to hopefully prevent this from happening again in the future. Is there any way I can reset my account so people don't think I am a multi or anything like that? It kind of sucks.

I'm a mouse/keyboard hybrid player and I have a unique play-style. I use mouse1 for single-taps/jumps and my keyboard for streams/triples/doubles.

This is my one and only osu account and I did not bother making another when I started playing again. <3 god bless I hope to play with you all in the future.

P.S. I currently play competitive tf2 at an ESEA-Invite level in north america. Which is highest level of the game possible. If any of you are interested in tf2 I'd love to introduce you to it. it's a good game :)

I also stream osu/tf2 sometimes at twitch.tv/abluegoldfish
posted

abluegoldfish wrote:

I only ended up playing it for a few months before I quit.
>"Noone normal players be with ONLY 3k play counts ON 4 YEARS and be alive on 39 days"
playing it for a few months, it's explains everything. :\
at least, they didn't ban your account for that misunderstanding.

abluegoldfish wrote:

So I just thought I'd make an introduction thread to hopefully prevent this from happening again in the future. Is there any way I can reset my account so people don't think I am a multi or anything like that? It kind of sucks.
tell ppy? but you have little chance lol :p
all websites have their databases, and it editable of course.

Well, don't worry about them! Just have much fun here!
Welcome back to osu! :D
posted
Welcome to osu!, again.
posted
when have two accounts, it is inappropriate, as it can harm other players and yourself
posted
Welcome to the forums.
posted
Welcome back. xD
posted
Welcome to the forums men
posted
Welcome to the forums man enjoy your stay.