Hikona

ahsoka08 wrote:

just don't be stupid
Yes ._.
Trash Boat

Sirade wrote:

Off-Topic is a topic about "Off".
Cyclohexane
you remember when these kinds of threads would get locked on sight and the people that made them got a one hour kill

man, the good things never last long
Trash Boat

Mr Color wrote:

you remember when these kinds of threads would get locked on sight and the people that made them got a one hour kill
Lolnope i wasn't here at that time
Bweh

Mr Color wrote:

I would've given the people that replied to them a one-hour kill while I was at it tbh fam
Cyclohexane
usually the mod in charge would be so good at his job that he'd catch the threads before anyone else would post in them making it a non-issue

and usually granting OP a sick one-liner before sending it straight to the trash

what a shame
Sync

Mr Color wrote:

SPOILER
[lucky:1337]
fascism never worked well in off-topic
[/lucky:1337]
Sync
also replying to a thread and then immediately wastelanding it is retarded. only mods and alumni can see how w1tty and cunning you are
Cyclohexane
look at this sink motherfucker incapable of correct html
Sync
you mean bbcode
Cyclohexane

Sync wrote:

you mean bbcode
the point was that you suck at it

Sync wrote:

also replying to a thread and then immediately wastelanding it is retarded. only mods and alumni can see how w1tty and cunning you are

that's why i only locked them and let them to rot in off-topic

do you think i'm stupid or something

step it up my son
Sync

Mr Color wrote:

and usually granting OP a sick one-liner before sending it straight to the trash
That shit always pissed me off and still does. God dammit, I will haunt each and every one of you as a ghost when I'm dead
Sync
I just had to doublepost
Cyclohexane

Sync wrote:

That shit always pissed me off and still does. God dammit, I will haunt each and every one of you as a ghost when I'm dead

i don't think i'm ready for this level of spook

oh yeah and by the way remind me to mutilate your genitals next time i see you cause i mean that's about what you deserve when you double post like that
Sync
ok dad *unzips skirt and reveals privates*

*accepts punishment as a form of twisted sadism*
Bweh
Ok kids if you're going to RP just go to PMs for that
Lust

Sync wrote:

ok dad *unzips skirt and reveals privates*

quit your xp wasting
Sync

Brian OA wrote:

Ok kids if you're going to RP just go to PMs for that
Cyclohexane
but then our ERP sessions will be leaked out in a suspiscious puush.txt that will then be posted here and there, read in dramatic fashion over mumble, causing the hilarity of the people present

i don't even know why I'm bothering to make this reference it's not like anyone is gonna get it

waffwgaffwf
Sync
>[]<;;~
Bweh

Sync wrote:

Now that I think about it that's technically masochism

Mr Color wrote:

but then our ERP sessions will be leaked out in a suspiscious puush.txt that will then be posted here and there, read in dramatic fashion over mumble, causing the hilarity of the people present

i don't even know why I'm bothering to make this reference it's not like anyone is gonna get it

waffwgaffwf
Bans a lot in your pussy
Sync
I guess I was referring to Color but the misunderstanding is acceptable because I didn't word it well