show more
Topic Starter
vincerio
nomal dif is really need, indeed :P

E I I I I I = wtf??
loli_milk
:)
eddieee
i like this allot!!! (orion ftw) -star- :) :)
pete2528
แก้ไขตามที่บอก(บางอัน)เรียบร้อย :lol:

Download: IOSYS - Miracle-Hinacle (vincerio) [Miracle-pete2528].osu
^แบบยาก

Download: IOSYS - Miracle-Hinacle (vincerio) [Miracle-pete2528 [Normal]].osu
^แบบง่าย

DJPop

vincerio wrote:

E I I I I I = wtf??
Yeah... impossible to get it ranked - -"

เอ้อ แล้วถ้าจะขอทำด้วยล่ะ...
pete2528

pete2528 wrote:

แก้ไขตามที่บอก(บางอัน)เรียบร้อย :lol:

[attachment=1:237c5]IOSYS - Miracle-Hinacle (vincerio) [Miracle-pete2528].osu[/attachment:237c5]
^แบบยาก

[attachment=0:237c5]IOSYS - Miracle-Hinacle (vincerio) [Miracle-pete2528 [normal]].osu[/attachment:237c5]
^แบบง่าย
ลองใส่ Mod เล่น

ทำมาเสร็จละ -*-
ทำตี 1 ยันตี 4 ครึ่ง ง่วงนอนแสด 5555

แต่ดาว 3.72 !!!!! ประจ้าวจอท =v=

ถาม Mod Help ละ ระดับดาวที่จะ Normal

Topic Starter
vincerio
update!

a lot of changes in pete2528's diff...
pete2528
pete2528

01:59:470 (2)จัดระยะ
02:04:157 (3)บักลูกศร ขยับปลายนิดๆให้ลูกศรเข้าที่

kiai หาย!! :evil:

Topic Starter
vincerio
ดิพคนอื่นไม่มี แล้วตัวเองจะใส่ทำไม...

แถมใส่ผิดด้วย...
termerys
หมอ สนใจทำคนละดิฟมะ 555
หมอ ลุงอาม พี่พลอย พี่เต้ เติม เจป๊อป หกดิฟพอดี >< (ว่าแต่ ใครจะทำดิฟอะไร 555)
Topic Starter
vincerio

termerys wrote:

หมอ สนใจทำคนละดิฟมะ 555
หมอ ลุงอาม พี่พลอย พี่เต้ เติม เจป๊อป หกดิฟพอดี >< (ว่าแต่ ใครจะทำดิฟอะไร 555)
ก็คงต้องเป็นแบบนั้นละนะ....
orioncomet
=w=;
Meiri
Star XD
LoL LoL XD

Love This Song :3
Topic Starter
vincerio
ถ้าไปเป็นไปตามที่คิดไว้ก็

ผม easy
พี่เต้ normal
DJPop Hard
ลุงอามลดความยากลงมาสัก 0.07 จะเป็น hard
เติมกะพลอย insane

แบทบอก insane ได้ไม่เกิน 2 แต่แบทบางคนก็ไม่ว่าอะไร แต่ถ้าทำ insane สักสามสี่อันค่อนข้างเสี่ยง เดี๋ยวเจอแจ๊คพ๊อตตอนท้ายๆ จะร้องเอา
orioncomet
This'd work more then older..

3.1 star rating for a Normal look much better, I guess.

and new BG + delete ALL uesless timing selection. hope you like.

Download: pete2528 mix orion.rar
Topic Starter
vincerio
onion mix~

cool :)

*update*

good luck with this :3
nante
The funny thing in this map is the lower score you can get, the harder is the map.

star anyway
aspara
All diffs are awesome!
Topic Starter
vincerio
*update*

a lot of balance fix...
rename taiko and orion's diff
scoring is now depend on how hard it is...indeed...
Mikkuri
Star !
aumu1995
- * -
Topic Starter
vincerio
แหม แต่ละคนมาด้วยความเต็มใจ :cry:
Cuuuuri
nice song ad maps 8-)
DJPop
ดิฟเยอะไปแล้วนะ - -"

แล้วจะให้เราทำระดับอะไร ช่วยคอนเฟิร์มด้วย
orioncomet
คิดว่า Hard นะ เพราะเรปข้างบนโน้นเอี่ยวพิมพ์ไว้ + เอี่ยวบอกว่า PM ไปหาดีเจตั้งนานแล้วว่าให้ทำ Hard หรืออะไรยังไง
Mapper 31
Heeeeeeey
Don't change my diff's name >:(
Backstep
Fighto ! ;)
Topic Starter
vincerio

samiljul wrote:

Heeeeeeey
Don't change my diff's name >:(
LOL so sorry
jockeytiyan
Is this map aiming for rank or approve?

The difficulty spread's going to be a problem for you if it's gunning for ranking...
Topic Starter
vincerio

jockeytiyan wrote:

Is this map aiming for rank or approve?

The difficulty spread's going to be a problem for you if it's gunning for ranking...
S i R i R u and my diff was refer as "Hard"
orioncomet and termerys was refer as "Insane"

Each of them come with different mapset with each other unique style
reasonable scoring is also...
maybe a problem?I don't know
A difficultie star system is not reliable... :o
It's a bit challenging!
orioncomet
Meiri
Go For It Iyo Chan ;) b
Garven
As per your request:

[General]
The difficulty spread is kind of worrying. You have a normalish Easy, HHII. It's really top heavy - especially when you have all 6 difficulty slots taken up, and I'd really like to see something to bridge the gap between the pete diff and Siruru's diff. This is really guest diff heavy already considering you only have one of your own. I would prefer that you make another difficulty of your own and try to bridge that gap. You would have to drop a guest difficulty though. :/

[Miracle-pete2528]
Your difficulty settings are way too low. Raise HP drain by 2, and OA by at least 2.
Plays fine, though you could probably lay off on beats a little bit to reduce the star rating. Like maybe instead of having a shorter slider at 00:32:095 (2) - , turn it into one long slider with a repeat at 00:33:407 - (that reduced it by .08 rating just right there)
Try to experiment with that, perhaps.

[Miracle-S i R u R u]
At least raise HP drain by a couple ticks.
00:29:657 (2,4,5,6) - Maybe reduce stack leniency by one so you don't get a giant stack here? If you do, though, you may want to manual arrange the 4, 5, and 6 down and to the right a little bit so it doesn't look too weird... Bah, just a minor thing. Don't worry about it.

[Miracle-vincerio]
02:14:095 (1) - Can you make this gradually fade out instead of just suddenly being low volume? Just use a timing section every white tick or so.

[samijul]
~

[Miracle-termerys]
There are a bunch of unused uninherited timing sections in here. Please delete them.
01:38:095 (1) - This slider as a catmull is pretty bad looking. I'd use bezier.
01:41:095 (1) - ^
02:14:095 (1) - Same comment from vincerio's fade out.

[Miracle-Lolicle]
Please use the same combo colors as all the other difficulties. The BG color scheme isn't any different compared to the rest of them.
01:51:407 (4) - There a reason you used this slider instead of the normal rhythm you used the other three times this part in the music came up? Felt kind of weird.
There's so much more you could do with the hit sounds. Try using some normal soft whistles in there for emphasize vocals or something.

The maps themselves are mostly fine - it's just the top-heavy difficulty spread that's hurting the set as a whole in my eyes.
orioncomet

Garven wrote:

[Miracle-Lolicle]
Please use the same combo colors as all the other difficulties. The BG color scheme isn't any different compared to the rest of them. Fine
01:51:407 (4) - There a reason you used this slider instead of the normal rhythm you used the other three times this part in the music came up? Felt kind of weird. Fine
There's so much more you could do with the hit sounds. Try using some normal soft whistles in there for emphasize vocals or something. Nah
Verdisphena
~
termerys

Garven wrote:

[Miracle-termerys]
There are a bunch of unused uninherited timing sections in here. Please delete them. I tried to delete as much as I can.
01:38:095 (1) - This slider as a catmull is pretty bad looking. I'd use bezier. ok
01:41:095 (1) - ^ ^
02:14:095 (1) - Same comment from vincerio's fade out. ok
Download: IOSYS - Miracle-Hinacle (vincerio) [Miracle-termerys].osu
orioncomet
pete's diff

remove to new post, dont usre if mapper will see -w-
Topic Starter
vincerio

Garven wrote:

As per your request:

[General]
The difficulty spread is kind of worrying. You have a normalish Easy, HHII. It's really top heavy - especially when you have all 6 difficulty slots taken up, and I'd really like to see something to bridge the gap between the pete diff and Siruru's diff. This is really guest diff heavy already considering you only have one of your own. I would prefer that you make another difficulty of your own and try to bridge that gap. You would have to drop a guest difficulty though. :/
^ I'd remapped my own diff into normal diff...

[Miracle-pete2528]
Your difficulty settings are way too low. Raise HP drain by 2, and OA by at least 2.
Plays fine, though you could probably lay off on beats a little bit to reduce the star rating. Like maybe instead of having a shorter slider at 00:32:095 (2) - , turn it into one long slider with a repeat at 00:33:407 - (that reduced it by .08 rating just right there)
Try to experiment with that, perhaps.
^ fix!

[Miracle-S i R u R u]
At least raise HP drain by a couple ticks.
00:29:657 (2,4,5,6) - Maybe reduce stack leniency by one so you don't get a giant stack here? If you do, though, you may want to manual arrange the 4, 5, and 6 down and to the right a little bit so it doesn't look too weird... Bah, just a minor thing. Don't worry about it.
^ nope

[Miracle-vincerio]
02:14:095 (1) - Can you make this gradually fade out instead of just suddenly being low volume? Just use a timing section every white tick or so.
ูู^ fix

[samijul]
~

[Miracle-termerys]
There are a bunch of unused uninherited timing sections in here. Please delete them.
01:38:095 (1) - This slider as a catmull is pretty bad looking. I'd use bezier.
01:41:095 (1) - ^
02:14:095 (1) - Same comment from vincerio's fade out.

[Miracle-Lolicle]
Please use the same combo colors as all the other difficulties. The BG color scheme isn't any different compared to the rest of them.
01:51:407 (4) - There a reason you used this slider instead of the normal rhythm you used the other three times this part in the music came up? Felt kind of weird.
There's so much more you could do with the hit sounds. Try using some normal soft whistles in there for emphasize vocals or something.

The maps themselves are mostly fine - it's just the top-heavy difficulty spread that's hurting the set as a whole in my eyes.
Thank you so much :3
mercury2004
จิ้มดาวหน่อย อย่าว่ากันนะ >_O
orioncomet
my and pete's diffs fixed with new offset from QQ~neesama~

Download: IOSYS - Miracle-Hinacle (vincerio) [Miracle-Lolicle].osu

show more