forum

Osu Help Me....... :(

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Crabataba
Hi Guys this is my first post ever but right now i feel like im not getting anywhere in osu. My rank is 66,000's and im just stuck here. The worst of all and probably the most important one is my triplets (zxz) i can never do them i have multiple maps full of triplets but i can never execute them well. People say im really good for my rank but i feel like im not. i dont feel like im guided the right way to play. I had a friend that would teach me over a call and gave me songs to play, he told me to just keep playing and playing and i do. Play at leaast 5 hours minimum a day. My learning curve in osu is not going so well, I played for 1 year and had a break from it for 2 months, just got back into osu 3 months ago. I love this game alot but idk. I feel like i need a osu teacher to help me play XD. Hmmm what else... my equipment i think is great so nothing to worry about on that, overall i just need someone to help me haha maybe like a coach LOL 8-) . Ill be happy to play with you anytime hehe. sooo uhhhh yeaaaaa........ :3
ZenithPhantasm
Play more gitgud
-Makishima S-
After making analyze of your profile, let me be honest:

You have HUGE problem with accuracy, more like your accuracy doesnt exist.
You don't play rhythm game, your gameplay looks more like playing reaction based point and click game.

First off:

Go back to easier maps, fix your acc, work on getting best possible acc without misses and 50's, move into 97-98% consistent acc.

Then move forward into harder maps.

Without acc, you will never progress properly.

Play moe.

@Edit:

Detailed TO-DO for you:

1) Go back to hard maps, leave insane for now, don't play them
2) Full combo A LOT of them with minimum 96% acc, as realy minimum, everything below threat as garbage and try to improve it
3) Do not retry like mad kid, if you cannot handle one map, move to another
4) Get familiar with rhythm
5) Set Music volume @ 50%, Hitsounds volume @100% - work on your inner methronome
6) Do not play any mods at all right now, you will only destroy yourself even more
7) My personal acceptable FC acc to leave map alone is 98%, everything below is garbage and land in collection to replay and fixx acc, i do this every week - fixing acc on this maps.
8) Play for improvment and at general - enjoy this game

After you gain ability to consistently high acc maps, slowly move forward, pick harder maps what challenge you, what you can pass with decent acc and play them together with maps what you can FC right now, mix challenging with enjoying gameplay on your level.

Good luck.
dung eater
he can play a rhytm game and have that kind of accuracy, he just fucks up so many times it tanks acc. finger control is hard, it takes time and effort. I had similiar acc on songs when i was lvl 90.

concentrate on hitting stuff in the middle, follow sliderballs as closely in the middle as possible
concentate on hitting stuff at the right time, listen to hitsounds and make sure they sound like you are tapping to the song (need to listen to song a bit, too)
doing both at the same time is rly hard for me, i focus on just 1

try playing old maps, look at objects/min for those that are harder to tap, they are usually easy to aim (even if they are a bit hard to read)

try to find something that is fun to practice
Topic Starter
Crabataba
ahhhh thanks guys for the info ill do that
-Makishima S-
he can play a rhytm game and have that kind of accuracy
87% acc is acceptable for someone who is completly not familiar with rhythm games.
tl;dr: for newb who just started.

87% acc @ 1,4kpp is actualy alert that you have problem with feeling rhythm and either you randomly mash buttons or don't listen to song at all. In both ways, you don't play a rhythm game, you try to do this but you don't exacly play it.

Friend of mine sits with 90% acc @ 1,5kpp and he cannot progress at all since all harder maps what actualy gives pp at this range punish you a lot for having bad acc.

I had similiar acc on songs when i was lvl 90.
At level 90 i didn't even had 1k pp. Level is not a measure point here. PP amount, top ranks and amount of hits - yes.
I Give Up
accuracy is just a number UR is real accuracy. Can have good UR but bad acc coz poor reading and aim. But I think OP really has bad acc as well :lol:
meteor22

KukiMonster wrote:

accuracy is just a number UR is real accuracy
False. UR is also just a number.
otoed1

meteor22 wrote:

KukiMonster wrote:

Your just a number. We're all just statistics in this sea of other numbers.
pandaBee
So you played 5 hours minimum a day for over a year and you have three times less hits than me? Keep in mind that about 75% of those hits were made in just 4-5 months and I didn't go anywhere near 5 hours a day. I was doing more like 2-4 hours a day during that time.

In other words you're full of bullshit (or maybe you're just playing incredibly time consuming, low density maps, but why would you be?)

Play more.
I Give Up

meteor22 wrote:

No I'm right. UR = unstable rate its how late or early you click circle hence it is real accuracy :lol:
Yuudachi-kun
UR is real accuracy if your + and - differences are about the same.
meteor22

otoed1 wrote:

I think you smoke something funny.
ZenithPhantasm

KukiMonster wrote:

otoed1 wrote:

meteor22 wrote:

You're all nerds
StephOsu
[google:1337]how to improve at osu[/google:1337]
play more
meteor22

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

You're all nerds
Do you have a problem with nerds?
silento
Play songs that are easy for you, but aim for accuracy. Start by looking at 90, then 95, then if you really want it go for SS.

If you feel that you literally cannot force yourself to play for accuracy, use the editor and change the song OD to 10. It WILL force you to play more accurately because of the short window to gain 300s.

Sincerely, a ~170k rank shitter who also has an accuracy problem.
Disregarded
wait wtf
you guys are complaing about this guy's accuracy when it's 89%???
you should really take a look at mine (im higher rank)

but
yeah you should follow them and work on your accuracy (it doesnt work for me though)

and if u really want the PP bad, if that's what u consider getting good
then find maps that are easy for the stars that they are aka pp farms
and just button mash your way through maps that are way too hard for u
don't forget to retry a ton
but at least u get 8194718923789123721 PP
and then you'll hit a wall where you can no longer find any good beatmaps

and your back here trying to fix your accuracy trying to get the PP accuracy instead of full combo

what am I even talking about
Minhtam

Disregarded wrote:

wait wtf
you guys are complaing about this guy's accuracy when it's 89%???
you should really take a look at mine (im higher rank)
Yes, because any accuracy below 96% is absolutely unacceptable. Have you not looked at the accuracy of the top 50 players world wide? None have below 97%.
-Makishima S-
Yes, because any accuracy below 96% is absolutely unacceptable. Have you not looked at the accuracy of the top 50 players world wide? None have below 97%.
I see 95% acc in top100.
ZenithPhantasm
I see Estellia.
Risa
Highest pp for under 90-acc score as far as i know
chainpullz

meteor22 wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

You're all nerds
Do you have a problem with nerds?
Nerds are tasty. 8-)
ZenithPhantasm

8-)
chainpullz

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

8-)
*cough* gay nerds *cough* 8-)
Sh0keR
just look at acc threads around the forums, that's how i improved my acc from 85% to 97+, still need improving tho
StephOsu

Sh0keR wrote:

just look at acc threads around the forums, that's how i improved my acc from 92% to 98+, still need improving tho
ZenithPhantasm

chainpullz wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

8-)
*cough* gay nerds *cough* 8-)