Arusamour
oly fk nice
aesu
FINALLY
Pitreq
Didn't expect any less from you..

great job ;)
Sephie
Not saying the skin is bad or anything, but why do all your skins look exactly the same?
Pannari

Sephie wrote:

Not saying the skin is bad or anything, but why do all your skins look exactly the same?
They don't?
Chippy
Another beautiful skin. Great work
-Genesis
oh my god. I love you and each single one of your skins Garin.
hyouri
Wow really nice skin!

But the hitcircles, what are those?!?!1 they are so ugly compared to every other element of this skin
-Sylphy
Great skin once again from Garin! What was the font you used in the Modes or Mods? Thanks
lit120
LMAO to that skin. feels like this skin is invading other skins :^)
Topic Starter
Garin
if you downloaded earlier PLEASE redownload i just fixed a major issue with the hitcircles!
Topic Starter
Garin

hyouri wrote:

Wow really nice skin!

But the hitcircles, what are those?!?!1 they are so ugly compared to every other element of this skin
trust me they were the best of the ones i made, i literally tried like 9 different circles and they all looked shit/didnt fit :/

-Sylphy wrote:

Great skin once again from Garin! What was the font you used in the Modes or Mods? Thanks
Helvetica Neue 45 light
Zodiaack
We made it. Garin please touch me
Exist
What's the font you used for the paused menu and stuff?
AntoN
fooking garin shitting out top notch skins
Doxa

Sephie wrote:

Topic Starter
Garin

-Doxa wrote:

Sephie wrote:

i wouldn't say they look EXACTLY the same it's just most of my skins are along the same theme (space, techno etc), but i tend to use a similar style because well.. its MY style, if you dont like it then dont use it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OsuMe65
The numbers' spacing went overboard though.
Or intended...
Topic Starter
Garin

OsuMe65 wrote:

The numbers' spacing went overboard though.
Or intended...
what numbers? D:
OsuMe65

Not sure if this closeness is intended or not = w=
Topic Starter
Garin

OsuMe65 wrote:

Not sure if this closeness is intended or not = w=
yeah it is haha, they look pretty bad with more spacing imo
zhuxiaoyan
looks like something out of a krewella album lol
nat2011
what about other modes mania taiko ctb
primrose
god this skin is gorgeous. going to use it. thanks!
Bit
What's the song used in applause.wav (The song when you finish a map)?
Geniance
Love the skin ^ ^
riktoi
triangle hitcircles pls
Histoire
gdi buxw skin
SolLess
Very nice skin, though the hit circles make me think of your TechnoCandy skin.
yanQQ
Yes.
Dylaan_old_1
Very nice skins :)
CyberPoutine
Holy fuck my favourite skin of yours yet omg
Ben_5917
Garin,our god of skinning.
Topic Starter
Garin
hey guys just uploaded a small update check changelog for details :D
rlawndbs5
Thank you! :) :) :)
Ora
Camellia <3
Cellina
They are awesome skin, but what I noticed, is that your skins' concepts looks all same.
Maybe try another concept.
Topic Starter
Garin

Reana wrote:

They are awesome skin, but what I noticed, is that your skins' concepts looks all same.
Maybe try another concept.
please elaborate because the only similar element is the inputoverlay (which i recently changed and is completely different)

just sick of seeing these types of comments when no one explains anything, seriously how is this in anyway the same as yugen or eastern dream?
Haskorion
I think that is because you re-use a lot of gameplay designs in many of your other skins. Like:

All your font choices are kinda similar (rather edged and straight than rounded fonts),
Your hiticircle designs are very similar (middle cut out),
your sliderballs mostly being rings,
or your spinners always following the same structure (old styled spinner with a small centre).

While Eastern Dream is something completely out of this style it still applies to the other skins regarding gameplay.

Sometimes I feel like you still hold on to Azer & Quanteck's Black 2014 skin design with all the gradients and glossyness. Even Azer ditched it because it was used by so many others and I feel like he performed better everytime he switched skins.
Newer skins on the forums mostly follow a minimalist design without all this glossyness. Of course your designs will be deemed as similar when you only make this style.

Please don't view my response as a negative feedback on this skin or your design choices. I rather like your designs. Your YUGEN skin helped get to 3k pp finally like I wrote on that skin or on your stream.
It made me realize that you need to switch up your skin preferences sometimes to get something fresh on the playfield, to be able to read better again. If you play too long with a single design you may stay at your skill level because you always think of maps with that one design in mind and don't put more effort into reading when retrying. While using a new skin you see the map in a completely different way than before and you can perform better, simply because the map gives off a different vibe than you were used to.
Topic Starter
Garin

Haskorion wrote:

I think that is because you re-use a lot of gameplay designs in many of your other skins. Like:

All your font choices are kinda similar (rather edged and straight than rounded fonts),
Your hiticircle designs are very similar (middle cut out),
your sliderballs mostly being rings,
or your spinners always following the same structure (old styled spinner with a small centre).

While Eastern Dream is something completely out of this style it still applies to the other skins regarding gameplay.

Sometimes I feel like you still hold on to Azer & Quanteck's Black 2014 skin design with all the gradients and glossyness. Even Azer ditched it because it was used by so many others and I feel like he performed better everytime he switched skins.
Newer skins on the forums mostly follow a minimalist design without all this glossyness. Of course your designs will be deemed as similar when you only make this style.

Please don't view my response as a negative feedback on this skin or your design choices. I rather like your designs. Your YUGEN skin helped get to 3k pp finally like I wrote on that skin or on your stream.
It made me realize that you need to switch up your skin preferences sometimes to get something fresh on the playfield, to be able to read better again. If you play too long with a single design you may stay at your skill level because you always think of maps with that one design in mind and don't put more effort into reading when retrying. While using a new skin you see the map in a completely different way than before and you can perform better, simply because the map gives off a different vibe than you were used to.
most of these are gameplay specific though they are made that way to make the most impact and not deter from the actual gameplay and tbh i feel like thats why so many people like my skins, they look and play good not one or the other.

font choices are similar in most yes but thats because they all follow the same theme (Techno/Futuristic/Space) you wouldn't want a cursive font in a space theme would you?

i will agree most of my hitcircles follow the same line but what can we do with circles that hasnt already been done? nothing. atleast not until NEXT rolls out.

Sliderballs is just my preference

yes im very lazy with spinners ;dd

lolwat i barely use any gloss there is literally none in this skin LOL only on hitcircleoverlay

and no i will never take any feedback as negative it only helps me so thank you. and yes i agree completely with last paragraph :P
show more