show more
Van Darkholme
!!!team poland!!!!

wlkkk #260
Van Darkholme #716
Topic Starter
A Pudding Ninja

SonicMinerPro wrote:

I realized you changed the cap from 28 to 26.
If you could change it back to 28 and let me & noah bob in as part of Team canada #3 you would have a more even bracket, would that be possible? (or are 3 team Canada's too much?) i really want to join this tournament :D
Being as you asked nicely ;)
Topic Starter
A Pudding Ninja

Van Darkholme wrote:

!!!team poland!!!!

wlkkk #260
Van Darkholme #716
Sorry, the minimum entry rank is 5000 :p You two would be way too OP :3
AGreenRupee
When will the mappool be released?
Topic Starter
A Pudding Ninja

AGreenRupee wrote:

When will the mappool be released?
Tonight if all goes well :) (round 1 map pool)
Chibi Maruko
When the tourney start?
Topic Starter
A Pudding Ninja

syed321 wrote:

When the tourney start?
I need to get some planning done first, I will message you all with updates on progress, the map pool for round one should be out for tonight :)
Topic Starter
A Pudding Ninja
If anyone has Map Pool recommendations be sure to message me ingame or on the website sometime today :) I check both regularly
This is for round 1 only so keep them close to 4* :p
Jean-Michel Jr
Map pool 1 is out ! As Pudding Ninja said before, they are all close to 4* so everyone can enjoy them.

Don't worry, the difficulty will increase in the next rounds. But if you find the maps too easy, consider this as a HD/HR train !
If it's still too easy for you, then... huh.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Topic Starter
A Pudding Ninja

Jean-Michel Jr wrote:

Map pool 1 is out ! As Pudding Ninja said before, they are all close to 4* so everyone can enjoy them.

Don't worry, the difficulty will increase in the next rounds. But if you find the maps too easy, consider this as a HD/HR train !
If it's still too easy for you, then... huh.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Indeed ;)
Chibi Maruko
Yay, the map pool 1 is revealed
4 stars* I can do HDHR if can I win it
Topic Starter
A Pudding Ninja

syed321 wrote:

**Practice Intensifies**
Isla-

syed321 wrote:

syed for carry!
Chibi Maruko

Isla- wrote:

syed321 wrote:

syed for carry!
Wish me luck! ;)
Topic Starter
A Pudding Ninja
What is the best way for me to contact you all?, as there is a limit on recipients for messages on this site :/
Playboi Carti
I think the best way you could reach me could be through Skype or other social media. Check this out: http://i.imgur.com/FYPFpeO.png
Topic Starter
A Pudding Ninja

Defluxit wrote:

I think the best way you could reach me could be through Skype or other social media. Check this out: http://i.imgur.com/FYPFpeO.png
I meant in general, I wanted to send out the message that I have updated the Forum with the Round 1 map pool and stuff but I can't do that with the Osu message system:/
Jean-Michel Jr
Well... If people are registered in the tournament, they should check the topic sometimes. I think keeping everything on the front page is alright.
Vatras
Nationality:Poland
Username:Vatras
Topic Starter
A Pudding Ninja

Vatras wrote:

Nationality:Poland
Username:Vatras
You're already in :o...
quzy
Hey i can probably referee some games at some point if you still need some :)
Topic Starter
A Pudding Ninja

FoxAndVixen wrote:

Hey i can probably referee some games at some point if you still need some :)
Sure, thanks for offering the help :)
Zymolysis

A Pudding Ninja wrote:

What is the best way for me to contact you all?, as there is a limit on recipients for messages on this site :/
Skype is probably the best
Also 7pm BST is 2am for us :O
Chibi Maruko
Damn 2am :(
Its midnight
I cannot play it when midnight
Playboi Carti
7pm BST is 1pm for me, I think it's doable.
Topic Starter
A Pudding Ninja
Guys, 7 pm is when the tournament starts, it's not necessarily when your matches are 😂
AGreenRupee

A Pudding Ninja wrote:

Probably Skype. Or Teamspeak. Or Raidcall. Or something.
Suhun

AGreenRupee wrote:

A Pudding Ninja wrote:

Probably Skype. Or Teamspeak. Or Raidcall. Or something.
A team speak for this tournament would be cool1
Zymolysis

A Pudding Ninja wrote:

Guys, 7 pm is when the tournament starts, it's not necessarily when your matches are 😂
Then hopefully Singapore vs Malaysia+Indonesia will be the last match XD
Playboi Carti

A Pudding Ninja wrote:

I knew that... :^)
Chibi Maruko

ZymolysisReborn wrote:

A Pudding Ninja wrote:

Then hopefully Singapore vs Malaysia+Indonesia will be the last match XD
Indeed XD
Topic Starter
A Pudding Ninja
Can you guys give me the times that you're available for a match over the starting weekend and I'll try to fit the scheduling around you, thanks :)
AGreenRupee

A Pudding Ninja wrote:

Can you guys could give me the times that you're available for a match over the starting weekend and I'll try to fit the scheduling around you, thanks :)
If we're still saying 6 Nov, then probably from 4-6pm MST, which would be 11pm-1am BST.
Hantsuki
I can referee Indo+mala game at 10:00 UTC+1 (In Malaysia: 17:00 if UTC+8 I think)

Timezones sucks:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... eZones.GIF
Playboi Carti
Wonder if 8-9pmBST would be possible? (2-3pm Central)
AGreenRupee
Welp, I fractured my elbow so I can't play. Looks like I'll have to sit out for this one. I'd be happy to be a referee though.

Edit 10/10/15: Don't know what it is exactly. Give me a week and let me see if it'll heal or not.
[ Yukinon ]

A Pudding Ninja wrote:

Can you guys could give me the times that you're available for a match over the starting weekend and I'll try to fit the scheduling around you, thanks :)
anything after 4pm mst would work for me
Phoibos

A Pudding Ninja wrote:

I can't play on fridays. I can play at any sensible time on saturdays and sundays
Zymolysis
I can play during the evening/night during weekdays and anytime on Saturdays and Sundays
AGreenRupee
Are we using Score v2 or just the normal scoring system?
show more