forum

International Tag (TeamVS) Tournament: Looking for Referees

posted
Total Posts
show more
Phoibos

A Pudding Ninja wrote:

Can you guys could give me the times that you're available for a match over the starting weekend and I'll try to fit the scheduling around you, thanks :)
I can't play on fridays. I can play at any sensible time on saturdays and sundays
Zymolysis
I can play during the evening/night during weekdays and anytime on Saturdays and Sundays
AGreenRupee
Are we using Score v2 or just the normal scoring system?
Topic Starter
A Pudding Ninja

AGreenRupee wrote:

Are we using Score v2 or just the normal scoring system?
Normal Score
Bacon
TFW I was listed as a reserve player and they took me off...
Topic Starter
A Pudding Ninja

Bacon wrote:

Ill stick you back on in the morninG lol, looks like we forgot reserve players on the new layout :p sorry :)
Hantsuki

Bacon wrote:

Sorry, my mistake :s
Jean-Michel Jr
About teamspeak :

I've got a server running, I already asked to the co-admin and he is okay with this. We can welcome players during the tournament and create channels dedicated to them. The only problem is that we don't have so many slots., but I think we should be able to have around 6-8 slots always free.

Tell me what you think.
Topic Starter
A Pudding Ninja

Jean-Michel Jr wrote:

About teamspeak :

I've got a server running, I already asked to the co-admin and he is okay with this. We can welcome players during the tournament and create channels dedicated to them. The only problem is that we don't have so many slots., but I think we should be able to have around 6-8 slots always free.

Tell me what you think.
:) Awesomeness, Share the Details when ready and I'll be in there :p
Topic Starter
A Pudding Ninja
If anyone is any good with photoshop I would really appreciate it if someone could help with making a logo/ some banners and possibly an overlay for the Tournament Livestream. Thanks in advance :). Pm me if interested :)
Topic Starter
A Pudding Ninja
As an explanation of my inactivity on this forum over the past couple weeks I burn't myself out on working on Planning and had a bunch of School Work which was my priority but I'm back and I'm gona try to get this moving again.

I'll start with asking for suggestions for a Tie Breaker Map for Round 1. Around 4.7* please.

Thanks.

DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS!
Topic Starter
A Pudding Ninja
Added rules, a TieBreaker, Match Timetable for the Opening Group Stage (Dates Section) and a Banner :o

Can Referees let me know which matches they available to Judge Thanks :)
Playboi Carti
Wouldn't DIscord be easier than Team Speak :P
Topic Starter
A Pudding Ninja

Defluxit wrote:

I have created a Server for ITTT, here's the ip https://discord.gg/0bktqSoaaJ2kfeLk
Playboi Carti

A Pudding Ninja wrote:

Defluxit wrote:

I have created a Server for ITTT, here's the ip https://discord.gg/0bktqSoaaJ2kfeLk
You need to post a new link, it says it's expired.
Topic Starter
A Pudding Ninja
https://discord.gg/0bktqSoaaJ7FRfTb This is the Permanent Discord Link, it's also at the bottom of the front page of the Forum Post in blue :)
OmegaR
I can referee if need be
Topic Starter
A Pudding Ninja

Wookiezi wrote:

I can referee if need be
Coolio
Markky
Awww man. Wish id noticed this earlier. The map selection is awesome >_<
Topic Starter
A Pudding Ninja

Spartican wrote:

Awww man. Wish id noticed this earlier. The map selection is awesome >_<

I can still add you as a reserve player if you want a chance at taking part? Thanks btw :)

If you noticed earlier you could have been my teammate and allowed the creation of a team Baguette (France). You're welcome in the Discord Server if you wanna chat. That's at the bottom of the front page. :)