show more
Mercurial

GSG95 wrote:

Become a new person.
Better answer here.
Topic Starter
abraker

Sirade wrote:

Hide it, otherwise scientists and researcher will hunt you down or set a bounty on you.
You know too much then! You must be eliminated!!!
Rilene
No, you may not.
kirueggy

SaigonAlice wrote:

You can do what khel does where he makes up for his utter lack of personality and relevance by having a different colored font
You can do us all a favor and instead of stop pissing us all the fuck off, just to rather fuck off instead
SaigonAlice

kirueggy wrote:

SaigonAlice wrote:

You can do what khel does where he makes up for his utter lack of personality and relevance by having a different colored font
You can do us all a favor and instead of stop pissing us all the fuck off, just to rather fuck off instead
kirueggy more like kiruEDGY amirite?
Plane
Did you.. Did you use the time leap machine?
Topic Starter
abraker

Paronte wrote:

Did you.. Did you use the time leap machine?
Not sure as I can't remember anything from before 2 days ago. All I know is that I gained this Alzheimer power allowing me to move things using the little voice in my head.
kirueggy

SaigonAlice wrote:

kirueggy more like kiruEDGY amirite?
i suggest a diet of cyanide pills and alkali metals + lots of water, it ends the mental disability quite quick
SaigonAlice
pls calm down
Bweh
You're not you when you're hungry. Snickers satisfies.

Here, have one.

Rilene

Brian OA wrote:

You're not you when you're hungry. Snickers satisfies.

Here, have one.

Got any extra Snickers?
Bweh
I guess we can share

Just remember to spread the joy
Rilene
Thank you, I shall spread the joy and happiest among peoples.
Topic Starter
abraker
My local pharmacy doesn't carry these cyanide things, so I got Brian's snicker bar instead. Though the look on the worker's face when I asked for cyanide things was weird. I wonder why.
Rilene
Cyanide is a extremely valuable stuff, it is worth million dollar per gram due to rarity and usefulness.
Legend says it could potentially revive a dead being and bring them back to live and it is extremely valuable because of it's property, it is extremely light which is lighter than aerogel, durable and strong because of complex covalent bonding due to it's atomic arrangement, does not rust any at all due to how inert it is and can resist the extreme temperature more than starlite.

If you found one, do not mention any word of it or people will hunt you down.

They worth ALOT, also do you like Brian's snickers? Hope you will not get a allergic reaction because of peanuts.
Topic Starter
abraker
Does the legend say were I can go to find cyanide? I need to use it to remember why can't remember anything!
Also Brian's snicker wasn't that good. It had a smooth texture with bumps in it, which turned me off. Also, what are peanuts? Is it like poison?
Rilene

abraker wrote:

Does the legend say were I can go to find cyanide? I need to use it to remember why can't remember anything!
Also Brian's snicker wasn't that good. It had a smooth texture with bumps in it, which turned me off. Also, what are peanuts? Is it like poison?
You need to extract cyanide from apple seeds, you would need every kiloton of apple seeds per gram of pure cyanide.

And peanuts is a type of nuts, but unfortunately... Up to 25% of every American were allergic to peanuts but don't worry, you still have 75% chance of not getting allergic to peanuts.

Incase if you are allergic to peanut, you might want to try Mars, it is almost the same as Snickers, but without peanuts and has more caramels.

Here, have some and share the sweetness of the chocolate and friendship.

WARNING
High Sugar Content
Topic Starter
abraker

Sirade wrote:

You need to extract cyanide from apple seeds, you would need every kiloton of apple seeds per gram of pure cyanide.
I found an apple, but how do I crack it open? I trying throwing it, but it cracked the floor. :\

Sirade wrote:

but without peanuts and has more caramels.
AHHHH!!! THERE IS A THING STICKING BETWEEN MY TEETH!!! GET IT OFF!!! GET IT OFFF!!! (>.<)
Cyclohexane
if anything this thread told us that sirade has good taste in snack bars

if you don't think mars is the best then get out of my face
IppE

Mr Color wrote:

Snickers is better.

And no I will not get off your french face.
kirueggy
Twix is my shit. I love all candy bars equally (Except Almond Joy fuck whoever made that) but Twix is my shit
Rilene
Nestlè's After Eight chocolate is the best in terms of taste and texture.

The texture is smooth and velvety, including the mint filling inside as well, which gives a sweet and cold sensation of a cold night and it's taste is well-balanced, semi-bittersweet, a bit of dark chocolate but goes well with a mint filling inside it.

abraker wrote:

Sirade wrote:

I found an apple, but how do I crack it open? I trying throwing it, but it cracked the floor. :\
I don't know, only legend does.
Topic Starter
abraker
So I came up to someone for help and she said it was a rock. I wanted an apple. Maybe I can use this rock for something...
Trash Boat
Snickers is fine, but you should also consider trying these

Rilene

abraker wrote:

So I came up to someone for help and she said it was a rock. I wanted an apple. Maybe I can use this rock for something...
You can use stone as a cheap alternative to cyanide.

Trash Boat wrote:

Snickers is fine, but you should also consider trying these

Seems delicious.
E m i
so much sugar in this thread
fat pear

kirueggy wrote:

Twix is my shit. I love all candy bars equally (Except Almond Joy fuck whoever made that) but Twix is my shit
You need to go to the doctors
Cyclohexane

IppE wrote:

Mr Color wrote:

Snickers is better.

And no I will not get off your french face.
if you like snickers better then why don't you eat deez nuts

since you seem to enjoy them so much

👌
Topic Starter
abraker
Hershey's anyone?
Rilene

abraker wrote:

Hershey's anyone?
Thank you.

Sharing stolen homemade Ferroro Rocher's chocolate.

I'm craving for chocolates now.
Topic Starter
abraker
Decided to eat a Hershey bar IRL just because

Thanks Sirade for bringing out my choco cravings!!!
Rilene

abraker wrote:

Decided to eat a Hershey bar IRL just because

Thanks Sirade for bringing out my choco cravings!!!
Ayy.

------------------

Have you guys ever ate Panna Cotta?
It is like a cream, but isn't so fatty or too sweet (mostly sweet because of berry sauce) and has dense and velvety texture.
Goes well with berry, my favorite treat for soft deserts.
balldoowell
inb4 weaboo fgt says pockey
Topic Starter
abraker

balldoowell wrote:

ey who invited you here?
kirueggy
PEPERO > Pocky
Rilene

balldoowell wrote:

Pocky can be used as a decoration as well as topping for desserts though.

I like Pocky's texture though, very light and crispy.
FuZ
This thread gave me diabetes
Rilene

FuZ wrote:

This thread gave me diabetes
You must have low resistance to sugar and glucose.
DeletedUser_3905941
ferrero rocher beats all of your shitty third world chocolate
Trash Boat

RedPanda wrote:

ferrero rocher beats all of your shitty third world chocolate
oh damn I forgot that one. and Nutella.
show more