forum

What Fall 2015 Anime are you looking forward too?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shinobi
I'd like to know what everyone one's looking forward too in the Fall season. I myself will be watching,

Haiykuu!!2
Owari No Seraph:Nagoya Kessen-hen
K: Return of Kings
Lance N' Masques
Noragami Aragoto
Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan
Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha Burst
Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai
World Trigger: Isekai Kara no Toubousha
and last but not least Heavy Object.
Green Platinum
Haikyuu is the only good season 2, Young Black Jack is the only new show with much potential at all

The rest looks like shit or season 1 was shit

Before anyone make a comment I don't count Aikatsu! in this because it technically doesn't stop. And I don't count movies or OVA as part of the season too.
piruchan
The ones on top of my list are:
  1. Heavy Object, because it seems interesting.
  2. Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru, because I like Bones and it feels like Bones: The Anime.
  3. Young Black Jack, because it's Black Jack.
Might try other stuff as well, but I doubt I'll find good show. Most of the stuff seems pretty meh to be honest.

I'll watch and finish Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen if there's a guarantee that Kururu would get at least 15 minutes of air time each episode.
Green Platinum
After what they pulled at the end of last season especially and the fact they can't have an interesting first episode Owari no Seraph will be down the gutter this time around
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Kowabon piques my interest. It seems like they're using rotoscoping animation for it. I wonder how it will turn out. (Maybe like another certain anime *cough*Aku no Hana*cough*)

Aside from that, a few sequels like Haikyuu!! season 2 and Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?? to name a few. As well as a few new series.

I've prepared to watch around 20 of them this season, though lately I've started to find my preference so I might drop a few.

Green Platinum wrote:

After what they pulled at the end of last season especially and the fact they can't have an interesting first episode Owari no Seraph will be down the gutter this time around
It wasn't really memorable. I constantly forget about this anime unless someone mentions it. The only thing I enjoyed from it is the background art.
Navizel
Looking forward to the new Kindaichi, Yuru Yuri, and Haikyuu. Also obligatory Owarimonogatari. Others don't interest me that much but we'll see.
DakeDekaane
Wating impatiently for Yuru Yuri and Young Black Jack. Noragami and Owari no Seraph just to follow them up, not really hyped for them.
PatZar
waiting for anohana LC \:D/
Starfall9908
Haikyuu!!2
Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru
Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen
One Punch Man
Noragami Aragoto
Ketsuekigata-kun! 3 Lol
K: Return of Kings
High School Star Musical (Awesome voice actors are there~)
Diabolik Lovers More Blood Just watched the first episode it was horrible to see Laito again T__T
Dance with Devils

I think the best anime of the season will be Haikyuu, K: Return of Kings and Owari no Seraph.