forum

Meramipop - Bad Apple!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ataraxia
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Heldrith
Hello~
I tried your map, and I would recommend to change offset in Timing section for 1400. Also In Advanced I would change speed of sliders for lower. Let's say 1,00.

Regards ;3
Topic Starter
Ataraxia

Heldrith wrote:

Hello~
I tried your map, and I would recommend to change offset in Timing section for 1400. Also In Advanced I would change speed of sliders for lower. Let's say 1,00.

Regards ;3
Hello c:

Thanks for the 1400 offset and recommended 1.0 Speed Slider on Advanced :D
Heldrith
Hi again, I am sorry that I can't do one big modding post and I write to you in few.. Anyway I tested it again with Apple's Rave too this time, and I think that offset 1390 will be even better to both difficulties than 1400.

Advanced
00:17:713 (3) - I think You overlooked it when changing all elements to new offset, this slider is undersized, ending between blue and white timeline points

As it is Advanced difficulty (normal~hard) there should be more elements on the board (more elements on the red timeline points), to make it more fitting to music. Fill more of music bits pls and make it more fitting to the music flow ^^

For example :

add circles at 00:03:375 and 00:05:139
00:06:684 (8) - change into short slider ending at 00:06:904

Also Combos could be shorter, but it's just my preference, so no need to change it probably ;3

Apple's rave
Not much here from me, because I'm still not good at insane x3

In Your Timing Section Panel (F6) I would leave only one red point on the beginning, no need to make other red points if You don't change bpm of the song during song length ^_-
Topic Starter
Ataraxia

Heldrith wrote:

Hi again, I am sorry that I can't do one big modding post and I write to you in few.. Anyway I tested it again with Apple's Rave too this time, and I think that offset 1390 will be even better to both difficulties than 1400.

Advanced
00:17:713 (3) - I think You overlooked it when changing all elements to new offset, this slider is undersized, ending between blue and white timeline points

As it is Advanced difficulty (normal~hard) there should be more elements on the board (more elements on the red timeline points), to make it more fitting to music. Fill more of music bits pls and make it more fitting to the music flow ^^

For example :

Also Combos could be shorter, but it's just my preference, so no need to change it probably ;3

Apple's rave

In Your Timing Section Panel (F6) I would leave only one red point on the beginning, no need to make other red points if You don't change bpm of the song during song length ^_-

Advanced
00:17:723 (3) - slider fixed

00:03:385 (3) - added a hitclircle
00:06:694 (8) - added the slider

Offset 1390 - I think I'll leave in 1400 offset,but thank you for mod <3 ;)

Fixed the timing points in Apple's rave
Topic Starter
Ataraxia

fabiojhon wrote:

Heldrith wrote:

Advanced

For example :

Apple's rave

Advanced

fabiojhon wrote:

Heldrith wrote:

Advanced

For example :

Apple's rave

Advanced

fabiojhon wrote:

This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on segunda-feira, 5 de outubro de 2015 at 13:36:13

Artist: Meramipop
Title: Bad Apple!!
Source: 東方Project
Tags: draw the emotional 東方幻想郷 lotus land story gensoukyou touhou ゆよゆっぺ yuyoyuppe chivacookie reimu fruits rock vocal めらみぽっぷ こすもぽりたん zun
BPM: 136
Filesize: 6683kb
Play Time: 00:36
Difficulties Available:
  1. Advanced (2,17 stars, 44 notes)
  2. Apple's rave (4,96 stars, 928 notes)
Download: Meramipop - Bad Apple!!
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Fun sliders~~

----------------------------------------
Special thanks for Heldrith for mod <3