forum

OMW tour #2 [25k-80k] winner - Hippo99

posted
Total Posts
show more
Suhun
Hopefully everyone will show up tommorow, or they will have my fierce wrath.
Deppyforce
My friend is in this and I have something to ask

So does 15:00 -3h means 12:00 ?

Answer pls so i can tell him the time

Edit : you should change the time in that link next time so it's more clear...
Suhun

Deppyforce wrote:

My friend is in this and I have something to ask

So does 15:00 -3h means 12:00 ?

Answer pls so i can tell him the time

Edit : you should change the time in that link next time so it's more clear...
It's 12 :00 UTC
shiftysan
Sorry guys I cannot attend at that time :( I hope I can be at the ,,losers" matches.
Mr MuZhiE
Dear tournament holders. unfortunatly i have to dropp out of my next match which is played on monday due to a meeting in my school where i have to attend. I am sorry for this and i hope that the person that i was going to face either faces steffen or enjoys the pass of the round. I never thought i would make it this far. Lastly i want to addres the tournament holders and say that this tournament have been awesome to be a part of and i hope that there is another tournament i can join in the near future!
Best of luck to the players and keep up the good work! // Mr MuZhiE
toromi hearts 2
Dammit, I didn't see the +- numbers. Oh well, good luck to anyone still alive. :P
Suhun
Sorry i couldent make it today school
Suhun
ATTENTION
People from loser bracket who hasnt had there game pm me in game until the end of Friday.
Topic Starter
przepson
INFO
New shedule comming on sunday/monday
Sorry for some days without any info's, but we got one organising problem (fixed now) and 4 forgotten matches with "don't care" players ;/
Suhun
I have advanced the people who made an effort to contact me, the people who just ignored my pms are out of the tourney. There is one more game with both people who contacted me. Ill get it done by Tuesday.
Topic Starter
przepson
Tuesday?? ok, nvm..

NEW SHEDULE RELASED
Check time plays (pls, stop beiing afk guys ;-;)

REMEMBER, we have now winter time :!: :!:
Then look again how you have UTC+ time ;)
[Xomin]
can u change my match time plz? i will be busy in Halloween:C
Suhun

[Xomin] wrote:

can u change my match time plz? i will be busy in Halloween:C
Oh yeah i need my candy
Topic Starter
przepson
Since they were in big trouble related to one game, be changes about 2 matches (2 players pass 20k then despite the fact that they won the match, they go to lb)

Now passing under 20k be possible, change is due to the elongation of a tournament
Topic Starter
przepson
FINAL MAPPOL RELASED
Final shedule be tomorrow

HF :D
Jiheon

przepson wrote:

FINAL MAPPOL RELASED
Final shedule be tomorrow

HF :D
PLEASE MAKE A MAPPACK SOMEONE PLEASEEEE
Topic Starter
przepson
Suhun, we need your help :D
Topic Starter
przepson
:!: UPDATE :!:

- Final shedule relased
- 2 changes on final mappol - we deleted 2 old maps and put 2 new on hr mappol (colored green)
- Grande finale match be played on 15/30 min free-time if be must played 2nd final match
Suhun

przepson wrote:

Suhun, we need your help :D
Tonight or after school tommorow Promise :P.
Suhun
"Suhun this is more than tommorow" No
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2u6b4vulwdul8 ... D.zip?dl=0

EDIT: Ill buy the winner of the Grand Finale 2 or 3 months of supporter. Depending on my mood.
Topic Starter
przepson
Congratulations again to Hippo99, prizes comming to you (max one week ;d) :)

One thing - now i going to make black list to next tours - to retards and offline players (started on this tour)
If you join to tour and you don't care to play (i mean some people don't come and 80% don't tell why), we promise you never played again on OMW
If you have ex. problems with time plays (and other unexpected problems - it's your duty to inform us about this

Than you and see ya to end OWC and start with new OMW tour (with support prizes ;) )

News to end tour :)
1. Next OMW makes:
- New "OMW ELIMINATION CUP" (more info soon)
-Team OMW (with score V2)

2. All tourneys going now with "Black List" (more info look up)

3. We thinking about tours with other mods (mania, CtB) but don't expect now this

4. Some people asked me about map-selectors
There's who pick which maps:
:arrow: no-mods - przepson/anonymous (one guy who don't want now to relase idk why ;d
:arrow: free-mods - anonymous
:arrow: Hard rock - DevilGodPL (he playing only offline then you can't contact with him - he want some day back to online and get epic fast top100 :lol:
But now next hr maps Recusiowy going to make (some people say hr be too strong, but Devilgod don't understand this p-p)
:arrow: Hidden - przepson
:arrow: Double time - Devilgod
:arrow: Tie-breaker - all of us

5. If someone make tour and ex. need good and normal mappol write to me on forum or in game, better in game ;d (some tourneys have shitty mappols cause they picking maps when they like - you know ;D)
We have proffesional map-select, we can pick differential mappol and we always contact with hosts if something must be changed
We don't bite :D

Probably something i forgot (damn me)
Suhun

przepson wrote:

Congratulations again to Hippo99, prizes comming to you (max one week ;d) :)

One thing - now i going to make black list to next tours - to retards and offline players (started on this tour)
If you join to tour and you don't care to play (i mean some people don't come and 80% don't tell why), we promise you never played again on OMW
If you have ex. problems with time plays (and other unexpected problems - it's your duty to inform us about this

Than you and see ya to end OWC and start with new OMW tour (with support prizes ;) )

News to end tour :)
1. Next OMW makes:
- New "OMW ELIMINATION CUP" (more info soon)
-Team OMW (with score V2)

2. All tourneys going now with "Black List" (more info look up)

3. We thinking about tours with other mods (mania, CtB) but don't expect now this

4. Some people asked me about map-selectors
There's who pick which maps:
:arrow: no-mods - przepson/anonymous (one guy who don't want now to relase idk why ;d
:arrow: free-mods - anonymous
:arrow: Hard rock - DevilGodPL (he playing only offline then you can't contact with him - he want some day back to online and get epic fast top100 :lol:
But now next hr maps Recusiowy going to make (some people say hr be too strong, but Devilgod don't understand this p-p)
:arrow: Hidden - przepson
:arrow: Double time - Devilgod
:arrow: Tie-breaker - all of us

5. If someone make tour and ex. need good and normal mappol write to me on forum or in game, better in game ;d (some tourneys have shitty mappols cause they picking maps when they like - you know ;D)
We have proffesional map-select, we can pick differential mappol and we always contact with hosts if something must be changed
We don't bite :D

Probably something i forgot (damn me)
You're forggetting I am the true OMW Champion but only in my heart :'(.