Kamikaze
learn to read
Endaris
Play more EZ.
Topic Starter
note551

-Kamikaze- wrote:

learn to read
Thing is, there's so many things on the screen it confuses me. I suppose i need to do what Endaris said, to

Endaris wrote:

Play more EZ.
GoldenWolf
Stop complaing about how bad you are and start playing more lower AR
Rilene
Play more EZ.
Or EZHT.
Maybe EZHTHD if you want god of memorization.
ZenithPhantasm
PM
LO
AR
YE
-Makishima S-
Total Hits: 540,842

You don't even properly read AR9 mate, please go back to lower AR and fix your reading skills. Play more AR8/7 and get used to it. If you think there will be circle clusterfuck @ ar9, you are wrong.
StephOsu
how are you even playing ar9 at that level i remember that i was playing ar7 and barely 8 at that level
dung eater
find out if it's the ar or high note contestion you have a problem with, they are separate things
if you want to fix it, play more:
if you have a problem with just low ars, you might want to take a step back and try to listen to song
if it's note contestion just play something that's playable to you, but takes a bit of effort to read
GoldenWolf

StephOsu wrote:

how are you even playing ar9 at that level i remember that i was playing ar7 and barely 8 at that level
Because today's meta is "gottagofestsanic" themed
StephOsu

GoldenWolf wrote:

StephOsu wrote:

but im one of the "today's meta" boy too
Minhtam

GoldenWolf wrote:

StephOsu wrote:

That's why I'm so anti-meta that it hurts.
Kamikaze

Minhtam wrote:

That's why I'm so anti-meta that it hurts.
that's my boy
silento
Play lower AR, duh. Either play lower AR or edit your songs to a lower AR, but play it. Hidden will also help solidify reading after getting down the basics of lower AR.
GoldenWolf

StephOsu wrote:

but im one of the "today's meta" boy too
Guess not.
meteor22
this seems obvious but you can add HR or DT if the AR is too low...
GoldenWolf

meteor22 wrote:

this seems obvious but you can add HR or DT if the AR is too low...
That won't fix his inability at properly reading maps, besides some maps are too hard for him to realistically slap DT/HR on, until he spends months and months to improve to be able to, but then again, hard to improve if you can't read properly.
pandaBee
The problem is a lot of these noobs take immense pride in being incompetent when it comes to reading ar. They wear that status like a badge proudly and feel compelled to make threads about it to show the world how amazing they are. Maybe because they think it implies they can play harder maps or something if they can't read below ar 9 when it actually means they have no idea what they're doing.
meteor22

pandaBee wrote:

The problem is a lot of these noobs take immense pride in being incompetent when it comes to reading ar. They wear that status like a badge proudly and feel compelled to make threads about it to show the world how amazing they are. Maybe because they think it implies they can play harder maps or something if they can't read below ar 9 when it actually means they have no idea what they're doing.
That's a very good analysis.
Risa
Inb4 a new thread abt AR9 too slow is made.
Barusamikosu
I can't read anything above AR8. Help me, OP.
-sev
AR <9 too good*
-Makishima S-
Tom pls boost AR8 nomod maps, give them some love ffs.
Frostmourne
Why do you even play maps AR<9 when most of those maps slightly reward pp to none. You might just keep playing AR9-AR10 or 10.33 whatever for good instead of wasting time on AR<9 maps unless you don't want to rank up.
Endaris
Why do you even play for pp if you could just waste your time on finding a cheat that won't get detected instead?
Oh wait...

I think it's already cool that AR below 8 is rewarded so EZ doesn't have such a big punishment.
-sev
frost tryna promote his sik 360 noscope jump maps :^)
StephOsu

GoldenWolf wrote:

Guess not.
i guess so
pandaBee

FrostxE wrote:

Why do you even play maps AR<9 when most of those maps slightly reward pp to none. You might just keep playing AR9-AR10 or 10.33 whatever for good instead of wasting time on AR<9 maps unless you don't want to rank up.
You do realize OP is under 800pp, right?
I Give Up
AR very hard
chainpullz

GoldenWolf wrote:

slap DT/HR on, until he spends months and months to improve to be able to
But <Insert Rank 30k Player Here> told me that mods will make me worse at this game. Isn't that, like, the opposite of improving? :P
-Makishima S-
Farming 1 min maps with DT is a nuttshell, random lucky fc gives you 200-300pp. IMO
Endaris
There are no lucky 200pp plays unless you're already capable of shitting those out anyway :/
And mods don't make you worse unless you turtle yourself into them.
otoed1
playmore.
Rilene
I find low AR easy for me but AR 9.3+ hard.

On some maps.
ZenithPhantasm