P A N wrote:
- 00:00:109 (1,2,3) - why use kick slider here, circles are really more fit with vocal, at least mute the body of slider and tail if you really want to use.
- 00:03:887 (3) - can spread to two circles, it will emphasis the strong beat at 00:04:109 better than tail of slider.
- your rhythm still inconsistent, you emphasis it with 00:16:331 (6,7,8,9,1) , 00:18:109 (7,8,9,10,1) but you miss many of it such as 00:34:109
- 01:15:220 (9,10,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3) - these part suddenly have a big spacing which is very weird to play imo, like it's over spacing. I should move my mouse so hard while the music is so soft.
- 01:22:331 (9,10,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,5) - same case as this, I understand you increase the spacing because vocal is kinda stronger but, it's really not that strong. it's still too soft for that big spacing, weird to play. would be great if you reduce the spacing.
- 01:25:887 (6) - stack with (3)? more playable imo.fixed
- the obvious issue of this diff is, you choose to ignore strong beat such as 00:15:775 , 00:16:442 , 00:16:664 but you did triple on the part that..... soft or even doesn't have a triple such as 00:16:220 (4) , 00:19:775 (4) which is really really weird. please reconsider about this.fixed
- most of your placement are already fineThank you
- the only thing I found in this diff is the pattern that confusing or hard to read for hard-diff-player. this even isn't a heavy hard diff so please reconsider about this.
- 00:41:442 (1,2,3,4)fixed
- 00:43:442 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) - I think this is okay
I should say the second is kinda fine but first one is really confusing imo.
- 00:48:553 (6,1) - wrong spacing, should be 1.0x not 0.91,0.94x
- 00:54:331 (2) - kinda hard to notice that it's 1/2 because it looks like 1/1, considering the spacing you use the whole map.fixed
- 00:14:109 (4) - hm weird rhythm, try this rhythm.
- 00:16:775 - why so empty? add 1/1 slider on 00:16:998 and remove 00:17:664 (1)
- 01:25:887 (8) - avoid stack would be great. it will confusing normal-diff-player.
- 00:22:109 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2) - ten 1/2 in a row, try make different rhythm such as 1/2 reverse slider at 00:22:998 (2)
- 00:58:553 (2) - error spacing.
- cool easy.
I recommend to use the hitsound on last spinner in easy diff. the ending of other diff are too loud.