forum

[Archived] Osu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CyberPoutine
I recently changed my FPS from 60 to 120, and when osu closed it didn't start again. (Well it was just stuck on the osu logo) So I opened osu while holding shift, changed the fps to Vsync and clicked start osu. However, It still doesn't help. Osu is my life please help me. <- No seriously it is
Enzy
Have you tried opening osu! as Administrator?
Trosk-
Where are you getting stuck? In the osu! logo that appears in the desktop when you are opening osu!? If so, I don't think the FPS limiter has something to do with the problem.

If it started to happen suddenly... Did you try to simply restart your PC? If after that doesn't work, could you try to copy "osu!.exe", paste it into an empty and run it?
VeilStar
Leaving this here as it might be relevant to your issue.

Trosk- wrote:

That is a problem from your GPU. Make sure that you have your GPU drivers up to date, or install them if you didn't yet. If you don't know what GPU do you have, you can install this, take a screenshot of the "Summary" section and post it here. Then we can help you installing the drivers for your GPU.

Also, you can find a bit of information in this wiki page: https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/GL_Support_Issues

VeilStar wrote:

^Make sure your drivers are up to date first and foremost.

You should still be able to run directx properly though. Hold shift when starting osu! untill a config window pops up and change the renderer in there.
If everything suggested in this thread proves unsuccesfull please show a video or screenshot of the issue.