Eroge ga owaranai

posted
Total Posts
show more
Hitoshirenu Shourai
What the heck, why isn't this at least starred yet?! >=(

*Stars*
Kai
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
James
Starring it again, some mods *might* rank it without Kharl's difficulty.

EDIT: Timing check again since I changed the mp3...
awp
If I were to be exceptionally picky, I'd say 9,236 sounds better than 9,240 but woop-de-doo 4 ms lol

Hard mode looks pretty good, but it does have that Airman-esque beatspacing at times. People warmed up to that, so let's hope people warm up to this. It'd be nice if you tried to tone down the often unpredictable spacing jumps though.
Topic Starter
James
That would make it easier. :(
I placed those jumps instead of airman's no break uber drain mode.
9236 offset then! XD

And I really toned down the jumps since I almost can only hit those jumps 50% of the time on the first time I've submitted it (when Kai is testing it). And also circles are set to 5 (now it is set to 4) before Kai tested it.

EDIT:
-Changed the offset to awp's
-Set the drain rate to 10 re-live the "Can't Defeat Airman" experience in 3/4 of the song!
Kharl
Yosh! Finished!! XD

This one is the trickiest of my map ever made so far (but might still easier than some other insane maps out there, or even James' Hard ^^"). Beat spacing rule is relaxed at some section of the song in favor of the challenge and bg movie synchronization. Enjoy! :)

Download: eroge ga owaranai (Kharl) [Kharl's Insane].osu
Topic Starter
James
Sooooo, "Kharl's Insane" is the name of the difficulty? Or we should match it with Carameldansen?

EDIT again:
Okay I played your map and I approve. Good thing I made my circles larger. :)
Kharl
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
James
reuploaded, i hope
Kai
nice job kharl with insane and james with normal and hard

'd

Duoprism
peppy
Offset 9256 anyone?
Kharl
I'm fine with the old 9236 (at least on my map). 9256 seems too late for me at some parts of the song.

Well, how about 9246?
Topic Starter
James
9256 is fine for me.
I'll just let Kharl decide on his offset before changing everything.
Saturos
I'm surprised this only has one timing section. Really feels like it should have ~3.

Anyways, for what it's worth, after playing around with Kharl's map for a bit, I came up with BPM 183.98, Offset 9224. Try it out you non-believers.
Kharl
As I've said in my quitting thread, right now I'm too busy packing and can't do any timing check. From now on, I'll let James decide the timing for my map. You can do what you see fit.
Topic Starter
James
Hmmm, all three different timings are fine for me.
I tried Saturos' and peppy's timings in all three difficulties and both are fine. Of course, my own timing at Kharl's difficulty is OK too.

So what am I going to use?
I'd use Saturos' or my own timing though if I were to choose.
peppy
Sorry, this was an error in the test build.

I would be happy with around 9242 I think. Or just leave it at 9236 - I'll leave it up to you.

Edit: forget it - this is fine. reranked (sorry again, my fault)
machol30
This is currently my favorite beatmap of all time. :)

Almost... :

Ivalset
This brings me back to the days of when I first started here. Awesome map.
Saturos