forum

It's about scores submission.. and Inet connection

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
CalmirageD88
Hello,
does "Score submission failed. Retrying in 64 minute(s)" looks very-very disturbing?

Not for offline (and not pp farmer) players,
Yes for some BAD INTERNET CONNECTION online players. (hi, Indonesia)

it's so firetrucking when we started play online to submitting some scores, but the poor connection blocks us.
Well, what I suggest is to create a "BUTTON" to manual submit the scores when our osu! failed to submitting scores in multiple times. or something like that..

That's it, please help us. peppy, developers, or somebody who gain access to modify the game!!

NOTE PLUS : I see people want their "#2" or so scores submitted, That's not what I want. I want osu! to submit my best scores, not bad scores (or tampered ones)

NOTE PLUS PLUS : wait, looks pretty hard to implement it..
if you can't do that, just get rid the minutes multipliers in score submission system. so, it's always automatically submitting in 1 minutes..
then? rejected? or..?

#NaziGrammar hell yea
Soner Wolf
lol what?
Topic Starter
CalmirageD88

Soner Wolf wrote:

lol what?
bad english, sorry. My brains dead when I sleepy

the point is :
"Score submission failed. Retrying in 64 minute(s)"
and it's always multiplying by 2, became :
Score submission failed. Retrying in 128 minute(s)

just kill multipliers system, so it's always retrying in 1 minutes..
Bara-
Dear no
Then you would get spammed with notifications everytime
sleumas2000
maybe add an option to manually retry all pending requests once your interent reconnects?
Just a button somewhere, instead of having to wait an hour for it to try again, by whic time your internet may have dropped again.
But the timeout should increase as it does by default, I don't want to get spammed
Wind_14
uh-huh, that is pretty disturbing, usually what i do to avoid that is to find the best time to online. and/or retry my play.... but, in case of osu!standard mode, i usually got a lucky best score, so yeah having a button to reupload my score or reducing the time, ex. only retrying in 10 minutes without any multiplier looks fine. it's a different case for mania though, since most of my score didn't really different for each play, so i chose to retry playing. ( and hello, but i got lucky to go to college which located in a city that have good internet connection, so that problem isn't returned yet.. YAY !!!)