forum

Kuroma - Feelings beloved overheat

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Bowzaa
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, January 14, 2018 at 11:27:00 PM

Artist: Kuroma
Title: Feelings beloved overheat
BPM: 195
Filesize: 9672kb
Play Time: 02:38
Difficulties Available:
  1. Aeril's Insane (5 stars, 735 notes)
  2. Overheat (6.72 stars, 1116 notes)
Download: Kuroma - Feelings beloved overheat
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Looking for guest diffs, Easy/Normal/Hard/Insane (Beginner/Novice/Another/Extra or w/e)

Just send an osz and I'll look it over! Mania/Taiko/CTB also welcome

(In)frequently updating currently, finished classes

Updated BG 25/12/2015

I think [ Overheat ] may be getting out of hand. hint hint

- Reimu
It's a box!
Ryuu : I disagree with a large portion of the sliders
Ryuu : and quite a bit after: 01:00:637 - would be considered overmapping
Ryuu : Because some of the circles and sliders arent mapped to anything, and it's pretty noticeable
Bowzaa: Ya, that's actually getting removed, but I'm working to complete the map
Bowzaa: Lemme know what you think should go there
Ryuu : I think the sliders that sit in these spots
Ryuu : 01:01:253 (1) - 01:02:176 (1) - and the ones in similar spots after should be removed
Ryuu : Same with the double note lead up to the 1/8th sliders like so: 01:02:406 (1,2) -
Bowzaa: how can i go to that spot in osu
Bowzaa: since it's not a link
Ryuu : It's the last part mapped
Ryuu : where the collection of green SV changes are
Bowzaa: oh the part that follows the really quiet part. Ya, I wasn't sure it fit well but was trying it
Bowzaa: removing
Bowzaa: also
Bowzaa: save all this in a txt file so I can kudosu it
Bowzaa: brb getting called for food
Ryuu : Here is how I suggest: http://puu.sh/kxaWD/c05a1c69e9.osz
Ryuu : Back up your shit before you open it, just incase, it shouldnt overwrite though
Topic Starter
Bowzaa

[ Ryuu ] wrote:

It's a box!
Ryuu : I disagree with a large portion of the sliders
Ryuu : and quite a bit after: 01:00:637 - would be considered overmapping
Ryuu : Because some of the circles and sliders arent mapped to anything, and it's pretty noticeable
Bowzaa: Ya, that's actually getting removed, but I'm working to complete the map
Bowzaa: Lemme know what you think should go there
Ryuu : I think the sliders that sit in these spots
Ryuu : 01:01:253 (1) - 01:02:176 (1) - and the ones in similar spots after should be removed
Ryuu : Same with the double note lead up to the 1/8th sliders like so: 01:02:406 (1,2) -
Bowzaa: how can i go to that spot in osu
Bowzaa: since it's not a link
Ryuu : It's the last part mapped
Ryuu : where the collection of green SV changes are
Bowzaa: oh the part that follows the really quiet part. Ya, I wasn't sure it fit well but was trying it
Bowzaa: removing
Bowzaa: also
Bowzaa: save all this in a txt file so I can kudosu it
Bowzaa: brb getting called for food
Ryuu : Here is how I suggest: http://puu.sh/kxaWD/c05a1c69e9.osz
Ryuu : Back up your shit before you open it, just incase, it shouldnt overwrite though

[ Ryuu ] wrote:

I disagree with a large portion of the sliders and quite a bit after: 01:00:637 - would be considered overmapping - Fixed
I think the sliders that sit in these spots 01:01:253 (1) - 01:02:176 (1) - and the ones in similar spots after should be removed - Done
Same with the double note lead up to the 1/8th sliders like so: 01:02:406 (1,2) - Done
Here is how I suggest: http://puu.sh/kxaWD/c05a1c69e9.osz - I did something similar to this, thanks for the idea
diraimur
hype? xd
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.