forum

[resolved] osu tablet (Huion h420) not working

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DopestDope
So my tablet was working fine up until today. When I try to move my cursor around it just doesn't respond. The light on the tablet lights up in recognition of the pen, but the cursor does not move. I tried replacing the batteries but that didn't work and I can't seem to figure out what's wrong.
Trosk-
Do you have drivers installed? If so, could you uninstall them and see if it works? Huion 420 usually have problems with some drivers, it's not really recommended to install some versions of them.

If it's still not working, could you try to install the latest version of the official Huion drivers? You can find them here.
Topic Starter
DopestDope

Trosk- wrote:

Do you have drivers installed? If so, could you uninstall them and see if it works? Huion 420 usually have problems with some drivers, it's not really recommended to install some versions of them.

If it's still not working, could you try to install the latest version of the official Huion drivers? You can find them here.
Reinstalled the drivers and it's working now. Thanks!
Raakai

Trosk- wrote:

I ended up having the same problem and I actually have 2 pens.. It normally picks up both but it's not picking up either. I went to the link, but it says that I have to "select a driver". I look through the "options" and there's literally none..
Raakai
Nevermind. I got everything situated.
ethiix_old
what did you do to fix it?
ethiix_old

Raakai wrote:

what did you do to fix it i am having the same problem
Raakai

ethiix wrote:

Raakai wrote:

what did you do to fix it i am having the same problem
In the end I happened to have a broken tablet. Well... it worked but it was very glitchy and not worth using anymore. However, if you have only one tablet plugged in I think you'll be able to get yours to work again. I can't really help, I'm sorry. Good luck!
SoulParadox9191
I have read that other users with the 4H20 had problems with theirs working in osu but I haven't seen anyone post about the problem I'm having with it.

So, whenever I go to move the cursor the tablet is reading that it is being used but every time it goes straight up to the upper left corner of the screen.
Dntm8kmeeatu

SoulParadox9191 wrote:

I have read that other users with the 4H20 had problems with theirs working in osu but I haven't seen anyone post about the problem I'm having with it.

So, whenever I go to move the cursor the tablet is reading that it is being used but every time it goes straight up to the upper left corner of the screen.

Please make a new thread instead of bumping resolved ones next time, thank you.

Take a look at this pinned thread, which relates to your issue https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/590367
Marcuko

SoulParadox9191 wrote:

Hello sir, I had same issue in the past.. Do you have raw input ON ?
Death

Marcuko wrote:

SoulParadox9191 wrote:

Hello sir, I had same issue in the past.. Do you have raw input ON ?
The person you are replying to has already been directed to a thread with a fix for this issue in the post directly above yours.