1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted
Help request from JUDY.

Nishizumi wrote:

:!: 00:56:044 (14,15,16,17,18,19,20) - again, plz change more kat. Try to remove them{(14)~(20)} and listen again. Don sounds too over. e.g. ddk-d-kkd or kkk-d -kkd.
:!: 03:09:997 (14,15,16,17,18,19,20) - ^ when i playback 50% they does same pitch on instrument
"playback" mean volume in game? aaa I mean this http://i.imgur.com/bPnFxqm.png. If it's true, I think it's not good. It is your setting to the last and is different from the general setting. Various people play the Ranked map. So please think in general setting. Playback should be 100% when you consider pattern. I listened music in this part. I heard to the difference in sound definitely.

Anyway, If I make this part, it will be kkd k ddd. Same as JUDY. 1st, 00:56:044 (14,15) - is same electronic sounds in 00:55:520 (9,10,11,12) - . 2nd, 00:56:392 (17) - has a beginning vocal sound. 3rd, 00:56:567 (18,19,20) - keep ddd because it should put gap with 00:56:916 (21) - (kicksound) Also about 03:09:997 (14,15,16,17,18,19,20) - same as above.

This map is fun. Good luck with the rank Nishizumi ;)
posted

JUDYDANNY wrote:

Nishizumi wrote:

[notice][Oni][list] :!: 00:56:044 (14,15,16,17,18,19,20) - again, plz change more kat. Try to remove them{(14)~(20)} and listen again. Don sounds too over. e.g. ddk-d-kkd or kkk-d -kkd.
:!: 03:09:997 (14,15,16,17,18,19,20) - ^ when i playback 50% they does same pitch on instrument
Where do you compare with??? Dont look at short phrase.
03:05:636 (1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - intentional focus to follow the bass drums, and 03:09:997 (14,15,16,17,18,19,20) - d-ddd-d-ddd~~ seems Backsounds hits on tam purely , But sounds off there. from here to 03:10:869 - i follow the drums at all, i playback rate it to 50% they are sounds faint, even though on 03:10:171 is a little bit high but it doesnt dominant to change to k. also, they're same like the first before kiai time. so i'm sure to keeping this.

Why these are not simple on Instrumental...

If you follow the electronic, suggest to change kkd-k-ddd.
thanks for recheck juda :)

SKSalt wrote:

Help request from JUDY.

Nishizumi wrote:

:!: 00:56:044 (14,15,16,17,18,19,20) - again, plz change more kat. Try to remove them{(14)~(20)} and listen again. Don sounds too over. e.g. ddk-d-kkd or kkk-d -kkd.
:!: 03:09:997 (14,15,16,17,18,19,20) - ^ when i playback 50% they does same pitch on instrument
"playback" mean volume in game? aaa I mean this http://i.imgur.com/bPnFxqm.png. If it's true, I think it's not good. It is your setting to the last and is different from the general setting. Various people play the Ranked map. So please think in general setting. Playback should be 100% when you consider pattern. I listened music in this part. I heard to the difference in sound definitely. you're wrong, pls open this url http://puu.sh/o0EU6/a7086057d3.jpg and see on corner right bottom, that's what i mean.

Anyway, If I make this part, it will be kkd k ddd. Same as JUDY. 1st, 00:56:044 (14,15) - is same electronic sounds in 00:55:520 (9,10,11,12) - . 2nd, 00:56:392 (17) - has a beginning vocal sound. 3rd, 00:56:567 (18,19,20) - keep ddd because it should put gap with 00:56:916 (21) - (kicksound) Also about 03:09:997 (14,15,16,17,18,19,20) - same as above. i don't want to follow as you said like *1st : follow the electronics. 2nd because of vocal sound, and 3rd because gap with (21) *< but i agree with 3rd x_x* it's not my mapping style to combine any sound to other sound like that. i follow the drums at all *only in the part* and (14 to 20) sounds faint, looks weird for me to put a k.

This map is fun. Good luck with the rank Nishizumi ;)
sorry you two, i won't change it since it's finest for me *even though probably in your opinion is kinda weird* :(

thanks for the recheck anyway :)
posted
Okay, "instrument" means only drum sounds. I understood. Thank you for clarifying.

But I still think change more kat is better x_x
posted
(¦3[___] {We can go to next step.

Adjustment some hitsounds.
posted
GoGo~ ヾ(๑>◡<)ノ"
Congratulations!
posted
wooooooooo
thank you so much >,<
posted
congrats :D

Super pp map is coming soon
posted
gratz :)
posted
Gratz Nishi
posted
pp map? D:
posted
congrats :D!
all hail god pp mapper
posted
fun fact: removing the 1/6 parts makes the star rating drop by 2 stars lol

not that that makes the map any less fun or well-made, grats :D
posted

Eiuh wrote:

fun fact: removing the 1/6 parts makes the star rating drop by 2 stars lol

not that that makes the map any less fun or well-made, grats :D
:^) its music
posted
stupid fact : this map made my pc bluescreen

=w=
posted
lagging cus 1/4 + 1/6 ??? damned map!1!!

please someone find song like riot of pp. make always pattern :

kddkddkddkkddkddkddkkddkddkddkkddkddkddkkddkddkddkkddkddkddkkddkddkddkkddkddkddkkddkddkddkkddkddkddkkddkddkddk pp.
posted
:|
posted

PatZar wrote:

cacad awkkaw
posted
All aboard the pp train!

posted
Please sign in to reply.