Jerry wrote:

lmfao
ok but can we talk about how well it fits the scene
Yuzeyun
but it doesn't fit the screen
Apex_old
untitled
OzzyOzrock
so is determination and soon spider dance!! (GEZO)
Apex_old
untitled
Yuzeyun
BATH is soon as well.
Megalovania IDK.
yumikuchan

i downloaded the demo yesterday and played so so so many times until today. now i want to purchase the full version so much~ DDD=
Lacrimae
10/10 soundtrack. honestly how long will the hype go on
the genocide route makes me want to kms. undyne the undying i stg
Lacrimae
plus i hate flowey
lizthehedgehog
flowey makes me sad especially the backstory
masterkork
OMG i love undertale i love alphys i love TEMMIE i love all the things in the game [fangirls sreams]

a little draw [me version undertale whit the pacifist end]

OzzyOzrock
Really good fanmade boss fight here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Undertale/comm ... bute_game/

TELL YOUR FRIENDS IT'S PART OF THE GAME! BLOW THEIR MINDS!
Sky Shaymin
I went through pacifist and loved the 10 hours that it took.

Genocide hurts too much to go through D:
SeptimaKroi
Goodness, I got Undertale as a gift through Steam, and I am so glad I did. I heard a lot of good things about it initially, but it surprisingly only showed up on my radar last month. Fanart through tumblr and knowing the right people got me involved. I love the game - finally got through it. It's definitely a game best played with no prior knowledge I would say. The diversity of it is amazing.
Jinxy
tfw you neutral when you wanted to pacfist

I didn't kill but I somehow missed Undyne's phone number

Question, simple yes/no, do I fight omega-flowey in both pacifist and neutral because that thing actually kinda unnerves me a lot

nevermind someone helped me with this. you can go back and do the friend events any time in the game paving the way for true pacifist.

I don't think I can stomach doing Genocide though, after Pacifist. I'm too much of a weenie to kill everyone
daya
I played this owo, It was amaaaazZING but I can't get pass Undyne, ughh. Also too many references. WP, Toby Fox.
Bunnrei
Finally finished the game. :D
well worth the 10 or so hours of gameplay
TheOtaku394
The story and plot is totally something else, the soundtrack is fantastic, the characters are so endearing (not looking at you, Flowey!) and the emotions and different endings are really intriguing. Ten bucks seems a cheap deal for such a great gameplay experience! :D
Jinxy
Genocide spoilers: I fucking love Flowey's dialogue from the home up to Sans. and
Sans is crazy difficult jfc, but this is the most fun battle I've done in ages. His genre savviness from just STARTING the battle is awesome.
Haven't beaten him, furthest I've gone is his horizontal blue fall

EDIT: And there we have it. Now I don't have to avoid spoilers anymore. Hooray.
As shitty it will (and should unless you're a god damn psychopath) feel at the start, I highly recommending trying Genocide at least once. At least until the final boss. It blew my mind, and that's after I did the other routes.

I went all the way to see the ending, too. You should if you want to experience everything, but otherwise, not proceeding past the boss is fine, too. Really.
Apex_old
untitled
Jinxy
World-building could be interesting supplementary material but imo it doesn't really have a place in the actual game. It can be seen as a distraction from the main story, which is a human making their way though the underground to leave, unnecessarily padding the game without a good reason; why does the human need to know any of it? The length of the game works by not overstaying its welcome. Furthermore, if you so choose to replay the game and do things differently instead of doing perfect runs every time, there is quite a lot of depth and new dialogue. Two I can remember off my head is backtracking in Waterfall after getting the umbrella, and talking to all the staff in the hotel after killing Mettaton in Neutral.

Gaster is an easter egg and not intended to be a solvable mystery. Undertale plays on all kinds of tropes and Gaster is his way of playing with the Dummied Out trope. Once again, maybe a supplementary thing but no place in the actual game.

I don't know what you mean by the science behind it because there isn't any, they're the powers made available through sheer determination and only one has the power at any time. There are no branching timelines, each copy of Undertale is a singular timeline that jumps around on the whim of the most determined.
Mofu kun
How do you guys feel about the almost bullying that the community does to youtubers doing this game?

it's really sad watching people play it now.
Jinxy
bark (6-ish seconds of geno battle spoilers)
Pawsu
Jinxy
Out of curiosity, those who have played this, how many of you killed Flowey at the end of your first run? Was it pacifist-neutral or did you kill others up until that point?

How did you learn how to proceed after that?
abraker
This looks exciting. Man, some of the OST's could make good maps.
http://gamejolt.com/games/overtale/108207#close
Jiroski_old

Jinxy wrote:

Out of curiosity, those who have played this, how many of you killed Flowey at the end of your first run? Was it pacifist-neutral or did you kill others up until that point?

I did a full pacifist run, I kept sparing flowey even though that little turd didn't deserved to be spared.

and well, I'm not so exactly sure on what you mean by the third question.
domSaur
so ok
after so much frustration, i searched on a strat to get past muffet.. i've used all the stuff i bough to her in the past and im too stupid to endure the amount of danmaku needed for the spare.. and i also don't have hp regenerators anymore.. kill me
abraker
I think this game takes spoilers to a whole new level. Any text regard the game looks like a CIA document
Bunnrei

abraker wrote:

I think this game takes spoilers to a whole new level. Any text regard the game looks like a CIA document
am I classified information
787B
Had to put this on my userpage

ColdTooth
over the past 9 days i finished the game on neutral twice, then true pacifist, ALMOST beat genocide but i reset because i just couldn't even

im super bad at bullet hell and geno undyne took me 4 hours top
Stefan

Moon Dancer wrote:

Reasonable, I was like awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww when I saw it for the first while playing. ♥
roufou
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/anyth ... -333712926

yo guys I just cleared genocide it was pretty hard
Jiroski_old
So uhm, many weeks ago, I've found this tu-toriel post on how to cosplay as sans.

It's awesome and it's something I'm not going to do because I'm a lazy Undertale trash fan :)

Anyways, here.

Stefan
^ goodness, I love it!
Aomi

Moon Dancer wrote:

why is undyne like bald and shit
Jiroski_old

Aomi wrote:

why is undyne like bald and shit
Because fishes' are bald.

That's just Undyne's weave that she clipped on many many times ago.
Jinxy

Jiroski wrote:

Jinxy wrote:

I did a full pacifist run, I kept sparing flowey even though that little turd didn't deserved to be spared.

and well, I'm not so exactly sure on what you mean by the third question.
If you choose to spare, he tells you how to get pacifist. If you don't, he never appears and you're left with no hint on how to proceed. For those who got no hints, how did you know how to proceed, basically?
show more