Aomi

Moon Dancer wrote:

Had to put this on my userpage

why is undyne like bald and shit
Jiroski_old

Aomi wrote:

why is undyne like bald and shit
Because fishes' are bald.

That's just Undyne's weave that she clipped on many many times ago.
Jinxy

Jiroski wrote:

Jinxy wrote:

Out of curiosity, those who have played this, how many of you killed Flowey at the end of your first run? Was it pacifist-neutral or did you kill others up until that point?

How did you learn how to proceed after that?
I did a full pacifist run, I kept sparing flowey even though that little turd didn't deserved to be spared.

and well, I'm not so exactly sure on what you mean by the third question.
If you choose to spare, he tells you how to get pacifist. If you don't, he never appears and you're left with no hint on how to proceed. For those who got no hints, how did you know how to proceed, basically?
domSaur
even tho i spared him i realized that even having done what i was told i would still not get the pacifist and i would prolly still get the same neutral ending bec i wasn't informed to go back to the bridge and answer a call from Undyne i just incidentally found it as i needed to go back to snowdin to get some healing aids

finished the pacifist and ayy, if His Theme was longer i would've prolly criedayy lmao. I don't want to go genocide anymore. After doing a Pacifist to Genocide, i originally intended to erase everything and start fresh this time going genocide first then pacifist but then after spoiling myself of wat happens after genocide i realized that's "not" possible :c
archetype-
a friend of mine sent me an apk of the game (finished it for about three to five days)
[ XD ]

ColdTooth wrote:

over the past 9 days i finished the game on neutral twice, then true pacifist, ALMOST beat genocide but i reset because i just couldn't even

im super bad at bullet hell and geno undyne took me 4 hours top

Oh man, you'd hate when you go even further (I don't want to spoil who) my god he's a pain though and made me reset.
Hacccchan
Wow i have never heard of this game ever before in my life is it new?
Razzy

Gliscorus wrote:

Wow i have never heard of this game ever before in my life is it new?
at this point I can't tell if you're sarcastic or not
SaintHarlequinn

Jinxy wrote:

Out of curiosity, those who have played this, how many of you killed Flowey at the end of your first run? Was it pacifist-neutral or did you kill others up until that point?

How did you learn how to proceed after that?
I did. My first run was completely neutral. I didn't know what I was doing and I promised my brother that I wouldn't reset on my first run, so I ended up killing Toriel and Undyne. I was also very mad at Flowey at the end of my first run, so I killed him too. Wrath does bad things to me.

Not gonna lie, figuring out how to do a true pacifist was just...Googling it. I already heard about it, so I just looked up how to do it. Easy peasy.
Vulkin
Agatsu
i have a friend that got scared from seeing omega flowey.
SaintHarlequinn

Vulkin wrote:

Same.
Cutylilian
*Reviving a 1 week old topic fills you with DETERMINATION.
Realmas
Any tips for Undyne on Genocide ?
Stuck on it -_-
Ans who here already have ended a Genocide run ? Any comments ?
Bad english sorry >.<
Kinja145

Realmas wrote:

Stuck on it -_-
Bad english sorry >.<

You have to wear the ballet outfit, it gives you much strenght (but I think it's just for Undyne), personally I sell it, and the only way for me to pass her now is trying to defeat her (which is really hard), or reset the game. And if you already wear it, then try to learn her attacks by heart.
Obviously if I didn't finish the game 'cause I didn't defeat Undyne yet, but I saw a genocide run on Youtube and I'd say that you have to be veryyyy strong to defeat the final boss.
OzzyOzrock
You're going to be stuck on bosses a lot, just keep on.
clover

the face of pleasure
Realmas
Ok, thanks for your answers !
SaintHarlequinn

Realmas wrote:

Stuck on it -_-
Bad english sorry >.<
Endurance. Memorizing patterns.

Yea, I've finished a geno run, close to finishing a second one. Comments that I have? "Suffering". That's it. That's all I'm gonna say.