forum

How do I use more than two keys in osu?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hatsnefanu
I've heard and seen a few people on YouTube that use more than the two default keys 'z' 'x', and I was wondering how I could set up these extra keys? The keyboard configuration only lets me pick two.
leepdesu
There are ways but why would you want to do that?
Endaris
There are 4 keys allowed to play osu!:

Two keys from your keyboard and your two mousekeys. However, you can change your mousebuttons to keyboard by holding shift and pressing something else(i cant remember) which will cause your mousebuttons to be used when using the NumPad5 and 6 iirc.

However...
You have to notice that the keys are called K1,K2 and M1,M2 for a reason. Whenever K1 is held, a tap on M1 won't register and vice versa. Same for K2/M2, so it's not really that useful to use more than 2 keys even though it's possible if you're always lifting your fingers off fast and cleanly.
Topic Starter
hatsnefanu
Oh alright :) It just grabbed my attention, and I thought that it might have been useful for even smoother/faster clicking. I just need more practise.

Cheers for the responses!
ZenithPhantasm
Click+x can make you sanic player
trebby
I really wouldn't recommend it.
kuyakherk
can i do it in an 60 percent keyboard or not
[AlphaCentauri]
i really think you should make a new thread instead of necroing one thats 6 years old
Manishh
i guess change mouse keys to keyboard keys
AccountWontWork
6 yil pog
EmiWinx
if you use mouse and keyboard at the same time it works or if ur using pen just set the pen buttons as mouse buttons
his everything

EmiWinx wrote:

if you use mouse and keyboard at the same time it works or if ur using pen just set the pen buttons as mouse buttons
It's been 8 years mate
her everything

Anaxii wrote:

EmiWinx wrote:

It's been 8 years mate
op definetly has a wife at tis point due to him not touching tis game for 8 years lol :cry:
his everything

My Angel Anaxii wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

EmiWinx wrote:

It's been 8 years mate
op definetly has a wife at tis point due to him not touching tis game for 8 years lol :cry:
YEAH LOL
KS Wicher
at this point he had enough time to retire from being a plumber and open a locally well known pizzeria
Voidedosu

KS Wicher wrote:

at this point he had enough time to retire from being a plumber and open a locally well known pizzeria
THere didn't happen to be any purple guys working there, were there?
his everything

Voidedosu wrote:

KS Wicher wrote:

THere didn't happen to be any purple guys working there, were there?
There are no purple guys there so far... or, are there?

*VSauce song starts playing*
Corne2Plum3
I'm not even sure if this is allowed to play more than 2 keys...

Anyways @EmiWinx please do not post on very old threads that hasn't been replied for years...