forum

CtB Monthly Beatmap Contest [For Pure Fun]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Dea ex machina
ahh... not gonna do it this month again, not really a fan of this song at all.. xd
Topic Starter
Razor Sharp

-wwwww wrote:

ahh... not gonna do it this month again, not really a fan of this song at all.. xd
then lets hope you like next months song ;w;
SYAHME
Hopefully, next months song will be around 2 minutes or calm song. That really a new challenge. :P
Ciyus Miapah
im realize this contest has 4 diffs spread
MBomb

SYAHME wrote:

or calm song.
oh was i called
autofanboy

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

SYAHME wrote:

or calm song.
oh was i called
At first I do suggested to have that but it is still fine because I am just a backup.
Let's wish a calm song will be chosen in the upcoming months!
SYAHME

alienflybot wrote:

At first I do suggested to have that but it is still fine because I am just a backup.
Yeay, good.

Second time got new page.
Topic Starter
Razor Sharp

SYAHME wrote:

alienflybot wrote:

Yeay, good.

Second time got new page.
I will disqust it with the staff! But for now, this month will still have the song as it have been chosen. If no one is submitting, we will simply take a brake until the 1st November. Or maybe we will find a new song right away idk. But i will see if next months song can be a 1-2 min calm song or so.
Spectator
We may try the songs that are TV sized or approval, calm or rough, or even the cooler pop songs later, which can ensure the variety of the songs.

Also I think that it would be great if the winning mapset could be supported by BNs on the ranking process. I know this is 'for pure fun', but it'd be really beneficial to motivate mappers and can also be a nice way to have more quality CtB mapsets in the future.
CLSW

Spectator wrote:

We may try the songs that are TV sized or approval, calm or rough, or even the cooler pop songs later, which can ensure the variety of the songs.

Also I think that it would be great if the winning mapset could be supported by BNs on the ranking process. I know this is 'for pure fun', but it'd be really beneficial to motivate mappers and can also be a nice way to have more quality CtB mapsets in the future.
Still waiting for my storia :<
Topic Starter
Razor Sharp

Spectator wrote:

You have right there!
Topic Starter
Razor Sharp

CLSW wrote:

Spectator wrote:

Still waiting for my storia :<
Mod from me will come whenever i have time, as i am really bussy with school for the time being.
Ascendance
since the competitions are each month, i think it will be impossible for a player to reach platina rank at this speed. I suggest maybe #1 gets 3 points, #2 gets 2, and #3 gets 1. So for example, CLSW would be Bronze Mapper 3 right now. Just a thought :)

oh yeah and also - 4 diffs for 3:30 song ;w; pls...
Topic Starter
Razor Sharp

Ascendance wrote:

since the competitions are each month, i think it will be impossible for a player to reach platina rank at this speed. I suggest maybe #1 gets 3 points, #2 gets 2, and #3 gets 1. So for example, CLSW would be Bronze Mapper 3 right now. Just a thought :)

The system is still subject to change, so your idea might get implomented.

And yeah, the drain of this song was a little too much lol
Ascendance

Razor Sharp wrote:

Ascendance wrote:

The system is still subject to change, so your idea might get implomented.

And yeah, the drain of this song was a little too much lol
maybe reduce mapset size <3
Topic Starter
Razor Sharp
Not for this month, as it is close to an end :3

Edit: Post 100 :D
Ciyus Miapah
maybe we need some break time, because there is no submission on this mapping on today map
Topic Starter
Razor Sharp

Fort wrote:

maybe we need some break time, because there is no submission on this mapping on today map
Will do, will have brake until the 1st i think
SYAHME
Darn it, I miss this month song. Huhuhu :P
Topic Starter
Razor Sharp
I appologise that the song havent been updated yet! I am kinda bussy for the time being.