forum

Hello

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
w6a7z99
Hello!
I played for 1 week ago, and today i want to join the community.

I'm a new osu! player :D
I have played the Elite Beat Agent, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!, and the second Ouendan game.
Flanster
Welcome to the world of osu!
Your scores definitely show that you have experience from somewhere :P

Keep in mind this game has a chat, including an #indonesian channel
You can drop by there if you want to talk to other players from your country!
Topic Starter
w6a7z99
Thanks!

I played EBA, Ouendan 1, Ouendan 2 a lot, and probably have memorized the timings and the circle locations.
But, i still play the easy version of the osu! beatmaps. I still cant do the hard mode of beatmaps with my mouse lol.
I also had fun with the mods available :D , and sometimes i go rage quit xD

My favourite songs are You're the inspiration (EBA), Over the distance (Ouendan 1), and the Survivor (EBA).
CalmirageD88

w6a7z99 wrote:

Thanks!

I played EBA, Ouendan 1, Ouendan 2 a lot, and probably have memorized the timings and the circle locations.
But, i still play the easy version of the osu! beatmaps. I still cant do the hard mode of beatmaps with my mouse lol.
I also had fun with the mods available :D , and sometimes i go rage quit xD

My favourite songs are You're the inspiration (EBA), Over the distance (Ouendan 1), and the Survivor (EBA).
That's explain us a lot.. well, there not so surprising thing of your scores because you mention about those Ouendan series before. You're newcomer but.. the next level :>

#indonesian channel often so quiet in some time.. But, it's goes crowd when weekend comes lol :D and I don't have any idea what they are talkin' about (I'm Indonesian btw)

well,
Welcome to the popular rhythm game!
Annadine
Halo owo)/ Welcome to PP farm--I mean osu!~ :lol:
Feel free to check out Indonesian forum and also, t/44973

CalmirageD88 wrote:

#indonesian channel often so quiet in some time.. But, it's goes crowd when weekend comes lol :D and I don't have any idea what they are talkin' about
Hai, kenalin, gue setan #indonesian, datang tak diundang pulang tak diantar =w= /apa
(I'm Indonesian btw)
Cheers! Enjoy osu!~
Nameless
Welcome to osu!, enjoy your stay.
Topic Starter
w6a7z99

Im indonesian too, and i have checked the #indonesian in-game chats. :)
olivia272
Welcome to the forums.
Kurai
Welcome to the forums!

Looks like you really like the Ouendan series since your history shows you only play authentic EBA/Ouendan songs! :D Don't be afraid to play other songs aswell!
Mercurial
Welcome to the osu! forums.

Hope you enjoy your stay.
Bara-
Welcome!
Good to see someone come here with 'pre'-experience in a mode which isn't Osu!Mania :P
Enjoy the forums!
[- Rubik -]
Wellcommee~