forum

How to do spin fast and steady?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
UtadaHikaru_old
As topic above.. i saw alot of replay and all of them spin steady and about 330 spin per minute.. when i go steady it just can't go fast..any technique to spin that spinner ? >:(
Gens
There are around 50 threads regarding spinner techniques and how to improve on them

Could've searched first y'know

All that matters is practice. You'll get better.
ayumilovexd
How would you practice them
Full Tablet
Use your whole arm for spinning and use as much energy in spinning as you can while you still control the curve you do (it should be roughly a small circle).
Almost
Just keep playing and your spin speed should get higher naturally.
chanhien
Define "steady" and "fast"
iderekmc

chanhien wrote:

Define "steady" and "fast"
steady : not changing; regular and established
fast: over 400
Blueprint
I'm happy with 250-300 I will worry about 1000 spm when I'm top 1000 and aim for #1 scores

@UtadaHikaru what I'm trying to say is just try to complete spinners and get faster over time in general what I mean is to the above statement
I spin around 250-300 but I'm pretty sure when I reach rank 1k ( when I should care for spinner scores) I will be spinning 400-500.

In case anybody decides to ask me why I'm Fairly confident on 1k I believe in this game you may learn slower than others but in time even if it's a long time you can reach a skill cap from play count and can only improve but of course when I reach that point the amount of high skilled players will of increased. The only thing that can be solved on the forums which can't be solved by just playing is probably hardware, my post count mainly comes from spamming the forums regarding in game skills and how to improve xyz. My Irl friend's call me dopey
Noobsicle
biggest necro of 2014
Myke B
This is 3 years old.. wtf.. how do people find these lol.
Blueprint

Myke B wrote:

I need to start looking at that, somebody replied to it which led me to reply to it
Zakdawg
Choose the right day.

Some days i spin 380... some days 400.

Recently on good days I managed to keep ~460.

To spin fast, slowly make a circle on your screen with your curser. Next repeat same movement as fast as possible!
xxdeathx
anyone should be able to get plenty of bonus points on long spinners. tablets can easily spin over 300 rpm which is enough for short spinners. so if you're a mouse player on a short spinner, just try to spin crazy big circles because they're the fastest and it's too hard to do small circles with a mouse.
PlasticSmoothie

xxdeathx wrote:

anyone should be able to get plenty of bonus points on long spinners. tablets can easily spin over 300 rpm which is enough for short spinners. so if you're a mouse player on a short spinner, just try to spin crazy big circles because they're the fastest and it's too hard to do small circles with a mouse.
This is bad advice. You can learn to do small circles with a mouse on any spinner length; just because you can't yet it doesn't mean nobody can.
'
Myke B
as if any of this matters lol. The person people are giving advice to hasn't played in 2 years haha. herp.
buny

xxdeathx wrote:

this is so fucking stupid i think i have cancer
Myke B

xxdeathx wrote:

what. the. fuck.
NixXSkate

xxdeathx wrote:

if you're a mouse player on a short spinner, just try to spin crazy big circles because they're the fastest and it's too hard to do small circles with a mouse.
LOL YEAAAHH spin like a fuckin man!
Ravious

Myke B wrote:

damn that's old
Endaris

Gens wrote:

There are around 50 threads regarding spinner techniques and how to improve on them
I wonder how many there are now.
Stupid Necro though.
Infevo
spin more
Houtarou Oreki
play more
E m i
wtf