forum

osu!Skills

posted
Total Posts
1,399
show more
abraker
Kert needs to change it manually. Send him a message
Kezender
Wow that's pretty good. I like it!
Kurtisdede
Hey, so I got a new score on this beatmap https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/29161#osu/97301 on Easy difficulty. As you can see I'm #15 on global in that leaderboard with mods DT, HR and FL. But when I go to here http://osuskills.com/user/Kurtisdede/skill/memory , it doesn't show my score(it should cuz Flashlight) I did also HD DT HR this map which got me a higher PP but a lower score. osu!Skills is seeing that HDDTHR score but not the DTHRFL score. (as you can see here http://osuskills.com/user/Kurtisdede/skill/reaction - my HDDTHR score is there). Is this fixable?
goink
@kurtisdede it is submitted now. in the future you can submit manually with the button on your osuskills profile or just be patient
Kurtisdede

goink wrote:

@kurtisdede it is submitted now. in the future you can submit manually with the button on your osuskills profile or just be patient
Yeah, I did submit manually but it still didnt see it. It got submitted randomly after 3 days which is weird.
Accelerator
yeah so for some reason it does not show any of my scores when you click on any of the skills, can someone fix this please?

[http://osuskills.com/user/Accelerator]
Topic Starter
Kert
@jwfiredragon fixed
@Accelerator there were 2 users with the same nickname causing this weird behaviour. fixed
BlackJack
I think something is broken.(I'm sorry but it just looked funy)
IceCandle
When will the reading skill be added? I haven't seen any update on the program for 17 months in github
Ginotec
I think that some STREAMS players are "swift", agility is not a little overrated?
Sources, just look 50%+ of this tops:
http://osuskills.com/top/tenacity/page/1
http://osuskills.com/top/stamina/page/1
Also 50% of acc players:
http://osuskills.com/top/accuracy
Rythmos
Does playing a map with hd reduces the point on tenacity ? I was playing tower of heaven with 91% acc on nomod and it gave me 419 tenacity points, then I played it again with hd, got 344 points.
kenymen

Sync wrote:

Interesting concept. Is it usable or testable yet?
hola
Wagakki
What's the difference between Ambitious and Versatile badge? i was Ambitious but now i get versatile
abraker

Ginotec wrote:

I think that some STREAMS players are "swift", agility is not a little overrated?
Sources, just look 50%+ of this tops:
http://osuskills.com/top/tenacity/page/1
http://osuskills.com/top/stamina/page/1
Also 50% of acc players:
http://osuskills.com/top/accuracy
Yea maybe. The system is overdo for rework, but I am focusing on other things unfortunately :\


Rythmos wrote:

Does playing a map with hd reduces the point on tenacity ? I was playing tower of heaven with 91% acc on nomod and it gave me 419 tenacity points, then I played it again with hd, got 344 points.
What was the acc second time and what were the combos both times?


Gateki wrote:

What's the difference between Ambitious and Versatile badge? i was Ambitious but now i get versatile
http://osuskills.com/faq
click on "show list of titles"
Thiccolaus
why is it showing 0 for everything on my profile on the website
abraker
check again?
BowiePro
can you reset scores after restriction? i was unrestricted a few months ago and my old scores are still there
Corne2Plum3
He uses sats of all my ranked maps or I need to put maps manualy???
abraker
Just the ones that can be found via your profile like your top pp plays are added automatically when you visit your page on osu!skills. The rest need to be put in manually.
beam2546
Any possible way to full reset profile? Can be useful for unrestricted who want to start fresh.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply