forum

osu!Skills

posted
Total Posts
show more
abraker

Juuuuuuuuul wrote:

I just got a new top play, but i don't see it anywhere. (usually there is a "new" near the score)
SHISHAMO - Ashita mo [Beautiful Memories] +NF,SO (98.04%)
And good job for osu!skills, i like it !
Have you tried manually adding the score?

I notified kert a couple days ago and am still waiting for him to respond.
Juuuuuuuuul
yes i tried, but i think i've found why.
My scores that are not added on osu!skills are the ones that are best in PP, but not best in score.
I think it's because i'm now playing with No-Fail and Spun-Out only. (scores in my top 100 are not always my personnal bests on map's leaderboard)
it's not a big issue and i can deal with it. ;)
abraker
oh yea, that explains it
DeletedUser_5035707
ello, i fcd this song https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/915182#osu/1911333 DT and my best play on the map is HDDT 4 miss in the end, is there a way i can make osuskills see my DT fc and not my HDDT 4 miss? manually adding didn't work
abraker
is the DT fc lower score?
Pemlory
it's been like 3 years i wonder if the reading skill points is almost done or still wip
abraker
still wip

I think hl3 will be out sooner lol
TBlazeWarriorT

Hi, shouldn't that FL score have appeared in my Memory skill? I'm kind of confused. I got a HRDTHDFL FC actually.
I tried clicking the + to "add score" too, but it's not very well explained how it works in the site and whatever I put in it says "invalid player or beatmap ID", so it didn't help much.

Thanks for making Osu!Skills btw! It really gets me anxious waiting for it to update every 12h so I can see my progress
abraker
Seems to be a thing with newer maps. I suggest sending Kert a pm.
TBlazeWarriorT
I did (in the new site's chat), waiting.
Rn my Osu!Skill has been stuck trying to update for about half an hour, but I'll give it some more time and check again tomorrow.
abraker
no, don't do new site chat he won't see it
pm him on old site, that way he gets an email notification
Melissa
Not quite sure what’s happened but the site has been saying it’s updating for 24 hours now ;w;
TBlazeWarriorT
Osu itself was having server problems yesterday. Their site went offline, too.
abraker
please pm kert on old forums
he was wondering why people have not been contacting him
he just doesn't use new web stuff and doesn't check this thread it seems
Topic Starter
Kert
Issue concerning player scores updating is hopefully resolved
D_Redpoll
Хотелось бы получать данные с помощью osu!skills API :/
abraker
чем помочь?
Maze
It only seems that it checks the top score on the map, I have a nomod play that has higher score as my fl play, too bad it doesn't affect my fl ranking.
brett
I had my name changed by staff because the person with the name brett was inactive and when I try to check my scores for each individual skill it shows the scores from the inactive player that was name changed. Any way I could get this fixed?
GrilledCheeese
The osu profile button is covering the skills themselves:
Sweaks
Idk if this thread is still active but I'm having trouble updating my scores. It's been stuck in "Updating now!" for three days now and I don't know how to get it done. I'd appreciate any help because I like using osuskills for practice and it'd be nice to have my scores displayed accurately for that purpose.
carc1nogen
^ mine is stuck updating as well. latest scores 7 days ago
^Same, i have been "updating" for the last 4 days
Sweaks
At least it's not on my end then. It's 9 days now. Maybe it's the same issue like the one in may, but it's the time where people usually go on vacation right now so that's bad timing.
abraker
@Everyone I know osu!skills is having issues. I am trying to reach Kert.
r o l e n Z
I think it showed me my real rank , the average rank is less than the actual rank by 40k WoW!!
Topic Starter
Kert
Removed loved maps from lists because they break the calculations too often
Profiles should stop hanging while updating
Report issues here if your profile still doesn't update (wait a bit first though)
Melissa
I'm not sure what may be the issue with the site exactly, but while it was working fine a few days ago, scores now will add to the bottom but not reward points or add to the list of plays in that
category (in my case flashlight).
I know a few of my plays should have been awarded a decent amount but I'm not sure if anyone else is having the same issue.
Rasseru
https://imgur.com/a/RMnZLwx
For some reason, for all of me, 0 points are displayed, and also scores are not displayed.
Почему-то у меня отображаются по всем по нулю, а также не показываются скоры.
OKoLenMi
is dead? Web-site work, but rankings, score downloading etc. don't work.
Sweaks
Yeah, scores aren't updating for me either right now.
abraker
I let Kert know
bretzel
Hello there, I tried to contact you via Twitter.
A few years ago, I did cheated scores on osu!. I was restricted and now my cheated scores are away of my osu profile.
But on my osu!skill profile page, the scores are still here, is there a way to reset my osu!skill page ?
I did something wrong before, but... If I can get rid of it...
Have a nice day. :)
Topic Starter
Kert
@Purettsu Eru Removed the scores

Server has some problems with disk space (database takes up 15+ gb)
I've cleaned up what I could so it works now
But at this rate eventually it will be impossible to add new scores
olgierd2001
hello guys i have a problem.
my FL scores arent getting listed under the memory tab ...
-Abby-

Kert wrote:

@Purettsu Eru Removed the scores

Server has some problems with disk space (database takes up 15+ gb)
I've cleaned up what I could so it works now
But at this rate eventually it will be impossible to add new scores

That's why skill rank pages dont work?
-NaeNae-
Interesting concept, is it available to be publicly used yet?
abraker

LordxIkaros wrote:

Interesting concept, is it available to be publicly used yet?
It has been for the past 4 years

olgierd2001 wrote:

hello guys i have a problem.
my FL scores arent getting listed under the memory tab ...

If you mean new scores, then the server prob ran out of space and needs to be upgraded. I don't know what's the situation with available donations to keep the servers running, but by the looks of it last one was made more than a year ago.

Ginotec wrote:

That's why skill rank pages dont work?
I can see your scores, just new scores won't come for reasons explained in previous reply.
EndingNote
None of my scores from these past days are updating even though it's stated that it was.
abraker
The server prob ran out of space again and needs to be upgraded. I don't know what's the situation with available donations to keep the servers running, but by the looks of it last one was made more than a year ago.
show more