1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Development

show more
posted
still wip

I think hl3 will be out sooner lol
posted

Hi, shouldn't that FL score have appeared in my Memory skill? I'm kind of confused. I got a HRDTHDFL FC actually.
I tried clicking the + to "add score" too, but it's not very well explained how it works in the site and whatever I put in it says "invalid player or beatmap ID", so it didn't help much.

Thanks for making Osu!Skills btw! It really gets me anxious waiting for it to update every 12h so I can see my progress
posted
Seems to be a thing with newer maps. I suggest sending Kert a pm.
posted
I did (in the new site's chat), waiting.
Rn my Osu!Skill has been stuck trying to update for about half an hour, but I'll give it some more time and check again tomorrow.
posted
no, don't do new site chat he won't see it
pm him on old site, that way he gets an email notification
posted
Not quite sure what’s happened but the site has been saying it’s updating for 24 hours now ;w;
posted
Osu itself was having server problems yesterday. Their site went offline, too.
posted
please pm kert on old forums
he was wondering why people have not been contacting him
he just doesn't use new web stuff and doesn't check this thread it seems
posted
Issue concerning player scores updating is hopefully resolved
posted
Хотелось бы получать данные с помощью osu!skills API :/
posted
чем помочь?
posted
It only seems that it checks the top score on the map, I have a nomod play that has higher score as my fl play, too bad it doesn't affect my fl ranking.
posted
I had my name changed by staff because the person with the name brett was inactive and when I try to check my scores for each individual skill it shows the scores from the inactive player that was name changed. Any way I could get this fixed?
posted
The osu profile button is covering the skills themselves:
posted
Idk if this thread is still active but I'm having trouble updating my scores. It's been stuck in "Updating now!" for three days now and I don't know how to get it done. I'd appreciate any help because I like using osuskills for practice and it'd be nice to have my scores displayed accurately for that purpose.