posted
Total Posts
show more
diereol

thgilretfa

well
:o
silmarilen
I think the points rewarded for reaction should be toned down a bit. Right now it's my highest score when i don't even have 10 ar10 or higher scores.

Also another thing is comparing a DT score with an HR score. An AR6 +DTHR is worth about the same as an AR7 with only HR, but because of the way DT and HR work, the AR7+HR has fewer notes on the screen at one time, so it should be considered quite a bit harder for reaction.
Jukkii
there is definitely something wrong with the memory stat

in my room FL is WAY harder than any of those and took me way more retries than all the others combined
Xyrus_old_1

silmarilen wrote:

Also another thing is comparing a DT score with an HR score. An AR6 +DTHR is worth about the same as an AR7 with only HR, but because of the way DT and HR work, the AR7+HR has fewer notes on the screen at one time, so it should be considered quite a bit harder for reaction.
If there are less notes on the screen, it is easier to react to each individual note.
Yuudachi-kun

Xyrus wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

If there are less notes on the screen, it is easier to react to each individual note.
Not if the map is too fast (DT) or if the bpm is really low and each note appears once at a time. (I've seen some shitty 2 star ar10 map and it's hard to react to)
Yuudachi-kun

Khelly wrote:

Kert wrote:

So you're of course punished heavily for a combo reset in the middle of the map and in similar situations
This isn't the pp system - there is absolutely no good reason to make determining skills needlessly grindy by necessitating having an fc.
Ojamajo de banban is a 270 bpm hard longstream map. I have 0 miss. It used to be 790 and is now 492. Play this map DT for me kert and tell me that it requires the same amount of skill to fc those streams as other 500 stamina maps. I mean, I wouldn't completely disagree with say ~670 points instead of the full 790, but being as low as 492 is absurd if you want to actually measure skill.

In the stamina case, not missing on the longstreams.
unko

Khelly wrote:

This isn't the pp system - there is absolutely no good reason to make determining skills needlessly grindy by necessitating having an fc.

Ojamajo de banban is a 270 bpm hard longstream map. I have 0 miss. It used to be 790 and is now 492. Play this map DT for me kert and tell me that it requires the same amount of skill to fc those streams as other 500 stamina maps. I mean, I wouldn't completely disagree with say ~670 points instead of the full 790, but being as low as 492 is absurd if you want to actually measure skill.

In the stamina case, not missing on the longstreams.
bump
TheLukay
This looks even more f_ed up than before

I want back my berserk qwq
unko
i changed my mind combo influence is a mistake on every stat
Yuudachi-kun
I think it works for Tenacity - OR HOW TENACITY SHOULD WORK.
unko
is just saying that so can get stamina-only badge
Yuudachi-kun
Are you denying tenacity is too closely related to stamina?
unko
probably
snyviper
Alright... Since everyone is posting their thoughts about misses and sliderbreaks, I'll say mine:

Shortcut "A": we should assume the worse happened, because it's not possible to determine where or why it happened, exactly.

Stamina: Stamina is not streaming, but a sliderbreak doesn't mean you lost stamina, it means you missed the beggining of the slider, but you still clicked. Misses should affect stamina, because "A". Accuracy shouldn't affect it, because the number of clicks in the end can be the same for low and high accuracy, if there are no misses.
Tenacity: Since it measures streaming, a sliderbreak shouldn't affect it at all, but misses should, because "A". I also think low accuracy should matter as much as misses here, because "A".
Agility: Both Sliderbreaks and Misses should affect agility, because any miss or sliderbreak is a lapse on aim. Accuracy shouldn't affect it.
Accuracy: uhhh accuracy should affect it, obviously. Sliderbreaks shouldn't affect it, since timing on sliders isn't calculated currently, but misses should, because "A".
Precision: Both sliderbreaks and misses should affect it, same reason of agility. Not sure if accuracy should affect it or not, so no opinions on it.
XII
who gives a SH1T

hey im a psychic now
Raixor
is there a picture for what all the titles mean? including the new ones?
snyviper

Raixor wrote:

is there a picture for what all the titles mean? including the new ones?
See FAQ on the website http://osuskills.tk/faq
blahpy

lol...
unko
what does the "Hardy" title mean? is it the secret stamina-only title? i found it on TTTL's profile http://osuskills.tk/user/tttl/
TheLukay
Does reaction take map difficulty into account? Doesn't really look like it for me.
Damnjelly
Why would combo determine how good you are at aiming, or anything in osu!skills (except for memory) for that matter? Misscount was a way better way to determine that from a map.
Houtarou Oreki

snyviper wrote:

Alright... Since everyone is posting their thoughts about misses and sliderbreaks, I'll say mine:

Shortcut "A": we should assume the worse happened, because it's not possible to determine where or why it happened, exactly.

Stamina: Stamina is not streaming, but a sliderbreak doesn't mean you lost stamina, it means you missed the beggining of the slider, but you still clicked. Misses should affect stamina, because "A". Accuracy shouldn't affect it, because the number of clicks in the end can be the same for low and high accuracy, if there are no misses.
Tenacity: Since it measures streaming, a sliderbreak shouldn't affect it at all, but misses should, because "A". I also think low accuracy should matter as much as misses here, because "A".
Agility: Both Sliderbreaks and Misses should affect agility, because any miss or sliderbreak is a lapse on aim. Accuracy shouldn't affect it.
Accuracy: uhhh accuracy should affect it, obviously. Sliderbreaks shouldn't affect it, since timing on sliders isn't calculated currently, but misses should, because "A".
Precision: Both sliderbreaks and misses should affect it, same reason of agility. Not sure if accuracy should affect it or not, so no opinions on it.
this
Ninonuko

TheLukay wrote:

This looks even more f_ed up than before

I want back my berserk qwq
idk how do you lost your berserk and being adventurous, I have way lower stamina and tenacity but still berserk

I think I'm really close to swift/adventurous with such skills ratio.
iMCrafter
I'm a Psychic
zhuxiaoyan
The Gambler
I lost my Beserk status an became a Swift/Psychic instead. Is that bad?

Endaris
Idk but you have way more acc-points than me simply because you play DT and HR.
Thug Life.
Yuudachi-kun

Endaris wrote:

Thug Life.

I have more too

Oh noooo
The Gambler

Endaris wrote:

Thug Life.
Lol I only have Reaction as a significant edge against you. I'm still le average 20k scrub...
Endaris
Ye, I still feel bad because you aren't even getting good acc on the inflated OD and my best acc score is a shitty one-try play on OD7+DT too.
Feels wrong, so wrong :/
The Gambler

Endaris wrote:

Ye, I still feel bad because you aren't even getting good acc on the inflated OD and my best acc score is a shitty one-try play on OD7+DT too.
Feels wrong, so wrong :/
I mash more shoes than you... Though I will say on easier songs my UR has decreased a lot. On vanilla 5*-5.5* maps + HR (since AR10 is the shit), I play at UR of 110-125 on good days :)
Yuudachi-kun
Recoriding increase after fixed scores like eveyone else

Xyrus_old_1

The Gambler wrote:

I lost my Beserk status an became a Swift/Psychic instead. Is that bad?
Your title is determined by your highest stat. When you were Berserk, it was determined by your Agility. Now that your highest stat is Reaction, your titles are determined by this. Kert confirmed the calc a few pages back.

Kert wrote:

The title is dominating if either of these is true
1. (highest - skill) < (highest / 5)
2. skill > avg * 1.3

5 and 1.3 are magic numbers, yes
So because your highest stat has increased by 110 points, your Stamina and Tenacity are no longer high enough to affect your titles.

The same has happened to me. No that my highest stat is Reaction, my Stamina is no longer high enough to affect my titles, so I've gone from Berserk to Adventurous Psychic

...and now for my post fix scores:-

Krowzin
Could someone give me a rundown on how the manual score input works? - Thanks
Kao

Krowzin wrote:

Could someone give me a rundown on how the manual score input works? - Thanks
For example you want to add Hard difficulty on nao - Kirihirake! Gracie*Star.
Namely, https://osu.ppy.sh/b/224272&m=0
You click the "Hard difficulty" then copy the /b/ until the end. In this case, you use /b/224272&m=0

Bug Report: Versus

It looks like the Reaction link on versus is both the first user entered.

Both links on "Reaction" category is always the first user, or the user on the left. All other links work fine like the Precision category.
BRAH
Kuron's Insane +DT gives the same as OK DAD + DT well thanks boys
The Gambler

BRAH wrote:

Kuron's Insane +DT gives the same as OK DAD + DT well thanks boys
Gangsta is kinda weird...
vuru
I have a lot of FL plays but still shows "0" at memory , help ?
meii69
обновление ужасно. нет множества скоров , куча багов, отсуствие карт опять-же, глупое распределение классов... я надеюсь вы вернете все назад или приведете в порядок, было не приятно увидеть такое. удачи, не люблю альфа версии
update badly. No sets soon, a lot of bugs, lack of maps again the same stupid distribution of classes ... I hope you'll bring it back or will put in order, it was not nice to see that. Good luck, I do not like the alpha version
show more