show more
posted
What the hell does ambitious mean?? :p http://prntscr.com/at6cfa
posted

Aguss wrote:

What the hell does ambitious mean?? :p http://prntscr.com/at6cfa
See FAQ
posted
Wtb removal of 368 people's scores so this ~800 stamina score can be put into system

heheheheh

:cry:
posted
I believe this kind of thing will be worse with the reading skill since EZ scores tend to never make it high enough. I am not sure what can be done
posted

abraker wrote:

I believe this kind of thing will be worse with the reading skill since EZ scores tend to never make it high enough. I am not sure what can be done
You could input it manually for people that submit their score appearing on the leaderboard with all of its stats.

Except that would be unwieldy.
posted
There are several players telling me that there are issues with scores being recorded. If the there are issues with scores not being recorded, tell to Kert and not me. I don't manage web system, I work on the skill formulas and the software backend.
posted

abraker wrote:

adding user's recent plays (excluding fails) is the only thing i can think of (which you know as i bitch about to this thread everyday would also help for other stats)
but kert's already spoken about the issues of implementing this, so i'm out of ideas :o
posted
The FAQ on titles is a bit confusing :|
posted

Klockster wrote:

The FAQ on titles is a bit confusing :|
Yellow boxes mean which skills the titles are associated with. If the associated skills are higher than any other skills, then thats the title you have.
posted
The get_scores API function allows for grabbing mod leaderboards, so it would certainly be possible to do an initial population round for all mod combos involving EZ to fill out the leaderboard.
Keeping it maintained would be tricky, probably the best solution would be letting users type in map IDs they want to have re-scanned for new best performances to be added to their list.
posted

MillhioreF wrote:

Keeping it maintained would be tricky, probably the best solution would be letting users type in map IDs they want to have re-scanned for new best performances to be added to their list.
This would let people fix their scores that didn't get submitted for whatever reason too
posted

blahpy wrote:

MillhioreF wrote:

This would let people fix their scores that didn't get submitted for whatever reason too
Waiting for this so I can submit ojamajo. ;)
posted
waiting for this so i can submit fascination oh
posted
not waiting for this
posted

Looks like osu!skills website is Down...

:|
posted

Kao wrote:

Looks like osu!skills website is Down...

:|
dont panic
the situation is under control
posted
Hey abraker, how is your osuskills points calculated? At the moment I basically go with the assumption that only scores above your current point total will increase your score but I have no clue.
posted

Khelly wrote:

Hey abraker, how is your osuskills points calculated? At the moment I basically go with the assumption that only scores above your current point total will increase your score but I have no clue.
If you mean by how the scores are calculated to come up with the final skill value, then it work like pp. The decay might be set to something else though. As far as I know, top ten are the ones that have any significant value.
posted
If you only had one score recorded worth X amount of points, how much would you have total.
posted
there are banned people still in the rankings http://osuskills.tk/top/accuracy/country/gb/page/1
show more